What's new

Iran's help to Iraq in its fight against Daesh terrorists

@Malik Alashter
@Alshawi1234
@1000

Funny to see the Persian atheists, moderate, and religious to have finally agreed on one thing here in PDF. They are all having one final laugh and enjoying the conquest and control of Iraq. Even someone like @Surenas who is supposed to be an staunch enemy of the Mullahs (and their iron shield Sepah) is cheering up for the Persian glorious conquest.

Now feel free to curse me as nasty as you think is enough. You won't be convinced and you will fill out the responses with pure denial. I am not saying that ISIS is great, but if you want to fight it, then do that with a national army that has national interests and motivations. Oh well, Solimani and his buddies had already made sure that the word "national" won't have any meaning to you. You will continue to enjoy the religious Shia freedom that the Iraqi Shia have been barred from for the last 1350 years. You will do that for a while until you realize who is feeding its extreme sprit and for what price.

You can simply step in and help Iraq and Syria to get rid of ISIS as Iran did from the beginning, but wait a minute ain't you the one who caused all this scheisse?

@Malik Alashter
@Alshawi1234
@1000

Funny to see the Persian atheists, moderate, and religious to have finally agreed on one thing here in PDF. They are all having one final laugh and enjoying the conquest and control of Iraq. Even someone like @Surenas who is supposed to be an staunch enemy of the Mullahs (and their iron shield Sepah) is cheering up for the Persian glorious conquest.

Now feel free to curse me as nasty as you think is enough. You won't be convinced and you will fill out the responses with pure denial. I am not saying that ISIS is great, but if you want to fight it, then do that with a national army that has national interests and motivations. Oh well, Solimani and his buddies had already made sure that the word "national" won't have any meaning to you. You will continue to enjoy the religious Shia freedom that the Iraqi Shia have been barred from for the last 1350 years. You will do that for a while until you realize who is feeding its extreme sprit and for what price.
Two neighboring countries with a long history working together for mutual interest, what is it exactly to you? Besides at least Iran is helping, what is KSA do, allow terrorist channels to operate and incite secterianism and terrorism...

Thanks for informing us !
-4-.gif

Ta hala didi man dar morede san'ate naft nazar bedam !?

hadde aghal mikhay bad begi , soti nade !

manam nemidonestam baraye chi ... vali nazar nadadam ...

khobe Markus ye chizi behet yad dad ... hala hey bego ...

Sooti??

Again, what makes you think that every unit in the fleet is souped up? Iran's military budget is tiny. What proof do you have that every tank is upgraded and maintained on a regular basis?

Sooti??

Again, what makes you think that every unit in the fleet is souped up? Iran's military budget is tiny. What proof do you have that every tank is upgraded and maintained on a regular basis?

You don't make sense !

your lack of knowlege makes you look stupid !

Why their shields are removed? Are they worried that they may end up in Daesh hands?

Because in infantry support role, they are more dangerous to your own troops.

&

you can't see other equipments loaded on !?

IRGC already finished the work on a new generation Tank !

If you want to look more stupid ... go on !

@Malik Alashter @Alshawi1234 @1000 @Serpentine @kollang @Daneshmand @mohsen @rahi2357

FYI , In a letter which is in the process of being signed by all the Iran's parliament members , and because of Iranian public outrage , the immediate removal of the idiot person who called baghdad quote "Iran's capital" is requested .

Ali younesi , the idiot who made the awkward remarks , is the president's advisor on the issue of religious minorities .

Although he claimed that his words were misinterpreted , public still showed very harsh reaction to his remarks .

یونسی باعث تذکر 104 نماینده به روحانی شد - مشرق نیوز | mashreghnews.ir

IMHO , he acted against national interests and should be even jailed

@Malik Alashter @Alshawi1234 @1000 @Serpentine @kollang @Daneshmand @mohsen @rahi2357

FYI , In a letter which is in the process of being signed by all the Iran's parliament members , and because of Iranian public outrage , the immediate removal of the idiot person who called baghdad quote "Iran's capital" is requested .

Ali younesi , the idiot who made the awkward remarks , is the president's advisor on the issue of religious minorities .

Although he claimed that his words were misinterpreted , public still showed very harsh reaction to his remarks .

I would say Ali yonesi and his like make some times stupid comments that do some damage to the Iraqis efforts to be a neutral state in a world that look through a two colors glasses either black or white either with us or against us!!!.

May Allah help Iraqis and their neighbors have a better relationship.

I would say Ali yonesi and his like make some times stupid comments that do some damage to the Iraqis efforts to be a neutral state in a world that look through a two colors glasses either black or white either with us or against us!!!.

Inshaallah .

Yeah these types of dumb a$$es should be held in a cave instead of national politics .

and its not "some times" ali younesi has made stupid comments before too .

I hope it's just stupidity not treason.

too late, our enemies have already made the propaganda.
for Mr B-Tadbir finding those who attacked Motahhari with tomato is the mater of national security and nothing else.

Inshaallah .

Yeah these types of dumb a$$es should be held in a cave instead of national politics .

and its not "some times" ali younesi has made stupid comments before too .
See bro I look at it this way, Iran has to help Iraqis defeating daesh if they want their borders and their home save because those daesh have a sectarian approach when it come to shea and also they want to make their religious state.

So Iran helping Iraqis it is directly and indirectly work for their interest and security.

I dont believe Iranian government that stupid to break the international law and declare Iraq is under Iran umberella.

First Iraqis wont accept it even if they are mainly shea because we have our own entity second the world wont accept it at all.

I hope it's just stupidity not treason.
TBH , i'm not sure if it's not treason . its not his first time

for Mr B-Tadbir finding those who attacked Motahhari with tomato is the mater of national security and nothing else.
i also acknowledge that this is utter hypocrisy , but mottahari was not attacked with "tomato" .

he is a parliament for God's sake . both of them are a matter of national security

See bro I look at it this way, Iran has to help Iraqis defeating daesh if they want their borders and their home save because those daesh have a sectarian approach when it come to shea and also they want to make their religious state.

So Iran helping Iraqis it is directly and indirectly work for their interest and security.

I dont believe Iranian government that stupid to break the international law and declare Iraq is under Iran umberella.

First Iraqis wont accept it even if they are mainly shea because we have our own entity second the world wont accept it at all.
exactly brother :tup:

Don't worry though , that was just a single stupid person .

i also acknowledge that this is utter hypocrisy , but mottahari was not attacked with "tomato" .

he is a parliament for God's sake . both of them are a matter of national security

exactly brother :tup:

Don't worry though , that was just a single stupid person .
No worries as long as Sayad Ali Alsistani Ruling both counties :omghaha: just joking bro in shaa Allah peace and prospirety is our reward from his mighty.

to be honest, I couldn't be more happy.
in Parliament he loudly supports the 2009 rebels which have done similar things but much more worse and he says it was a misunderstanding, now he enjoys the taste of the Ideology which he advertises.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom