What's new

Iran's help to Iraq in its fight against Daesh terrorists

11046657_346181048921087_8539373140524809340_n.png
As far as I know, if he were to wear all his medals, you wouldn't see his uniform anymore!

@Surenas

IRGC giving the last kiss to the old T-72s ...

Because something else is ready :D

Say what !!!
What???!!!

@moon,
You and your country are not only a disgrace in every sense of the word but alos the greatest enemy of the muslim World. The damage, that you have caused is astronomical. Have no doubt this World will be a better place without you!
You are an abomination on the face of islam and no one will decry the end of your regin of stupidity, cowardess and treason.
Don't you bother your two braincells with us helping the iraqi get rid of your mercenary army of perverted devilworshippers dressed in muslim clouth!
What is happening is far bigger, than your Little brain and 2 cent crystalball can help you comprehend. Lets just say, that it will not be complete without the fall of the horehouse of saud. And there is no force powerfull enough to stop, what is coming!
We don't hate arabs, we despise the like of you! As any decent human being does being it from China, Iran or Mars!
Years after Islam there still were people worshipping their "handmade" gods. And our prophet had a saying about them. He called them "ARABS BAAD AL-ISLAM!". That is what our prophet thought of arabism and what it Means to be arab!
Me, I am a muslim first, second and third, sure I take pride in the fact, that our forefathers civilized you. Sure I take pride in being from THE COUNTRY in the Middle East, without which there wouldn't be any islamic civilization, Sure I take pride in being not only from the only independent muslim nation but in the entire World. I even take pride in the fact, that someone like you, whom have bent over for the West, call the lebanese "iranian arabs!".
Ask any iranian about their heroes and they will give you names of Ali, Hossein, Abbas, Abuzar, Salman, Horr, Fatema, Reza....(alayhessalam ajmain).
We despise you for what you are, what you have done and all that you stand for and once the iraqi, the yemei and even the Arabia is free of you, we all can unite and fullfill our Destiny, live with God and in Peace!
And I do love the fact, that you sound like you are already defeated! wise choice!
Without us iranians and without us Shia, Islam wouldn't even have the dignity of a two dollar HORE, because of you. Personally I dream of the day, when we all speak arabic and spit in the face of "arabs baad al-islam"!
Before I tell you to go bend for your western freinds, let me say, that my people are the prophet and his household and anybody, whom fells the same being it iraqi, yemeni, arabian or chinese and I will gladly give my life for each and every one of them.
WE ARE THE SHIA OF THE HOUSEHOLD OF MOHAMMAD RASULALLAH. THIS IS WHO WE ARE!

@Malik Alashter
@Alshawi1234
@1000

Funny to see the Persian atheists, moderate, and religious to have finally agreed on one thing here in PDF. They are all having one final laugh and enjoying the conquest and control of Iraq. Even someone like @Surenas who is supposed to be an staunch enemy of the Mullahs (and their iron shield Sepah) is cheering up for the Persian glorious conquest.

Now feel free to curse me as nasty as you think is enough. You won't be convinced and you will fill out the responses with pure denial. I am not saying that ISIS is great, but if you want to fight it, then do that with a national army that has national interests and motivations. Oh well, Solimani and his buddies had already made sure that the word "national" won't have any meaning to you. You will continue to enjoy the religious Shia freedom that the Iraqi Shia have been barred from for the last 1350 years. You will do that for a while until you realize who is feeding its extreme sprit and for what price.
All humans will be happy to see ISIS, Taliban, Boko Haram and all salafists being destroyed. It's not about Iranian, Atheist, shia, mullah etc. Also why would an Iranian atheist oppose that ISIS disappears from their neighboring country?

@Full Moon Iraq is a sovereign nation and we respect its national integrity, however its a very important country to Iran because many of the Shiite holy sites are located in Iraq and as you know majority of Iranians are Shiite. But as for us Atheists and non-religious Iranians who support Iraq, that is because we're related by blood, at least some of us in Southwest Iran are and they don't deserve ISIS rule, so even for us non-religious people its important that Iraq be controlled by Iraqis and not your ISIS brethren :D

@Full Moon Iraq is a sovereign nation and we respect its national integrity, however its a very important country to Iran because many of the Shiite holy sites are located in Iraq and as you know majority of Iranians are Shiite. But as for us Atheists and non-religious Iranians who support Iraq, that is because we're related by blood, at least some of us in Southwest Iran are and they don't deserve ISIS rule, so even for us non-religious people its important that Iraq be controlled by Iraqis and not your ISIS brethren :D
Well said.

Not only that. I would say an stable and prosperous Iraq is in the best interest of Iran.

One of the simplest examples is all the dust that sand storms bring to Iran from Iraq. Back in the days when Iraq had a strong central government these kind of issues were controlled and prevented. Anarchy in a neighboring country is never a good thing.

Iraq is an important country for Iran on many levels. Among all arabs, Iraqis are literally the closest to Iranians from cultural, historical, religious, and even racial aspect to Iranians. Najaf has had a big role in religious affairs and even social affairs of Iran. Many of top officials of Iran, like Larijani brethren, Ayatullah Shahroudi, Salehi, ... are born in Iraq, and lived there for a long time. holy sites are also in Iraq. Iraq is the country that shares the most important parts of the Iranian border. Except for Azerbaijan, is the only shiite country that borders Iran. Shares a very long history with Iran, ... and in contrast to having 8 years of war, Iraqis have the best reputation and most respect among all arabs for Iranians.
Indeed, Iraq is very important for Iranians, although I agree with Full Moon about part of the Iranian public(so called Pan-Iranists to be more specific. Hovakhshatreh gang as I call them) as well.

Why their shields are removed? Are they worried that they may end up in Daesh hands?
lol delet khosheha

What makes you think they have enough for the entire fleet to begin with? You guys seems to think this shit is all free. Iran's entire military budget is a fraction of most civilian sector companies in the West.

Why their shields are removed? Are they worried that they may end up in Daesh hands?
maybe this:
A further complication to the use of ERA is the inherent danger to anybody near the tank when a plate detonates (disregarding that a HEAT warhead explosion would already present a great danger to anybody near the tank). Although ERA plates are intended only to bulge following detonation, the combined energy of the ERA explosive, coupled with the kinetic or explosive energy of the projectile, will frequently cause explosive fragmentation of the plate. The explosion of an ERA plate creates a significant amount of shrapnel, and bystanders are in grave danger of fatal injury. As a result, infantry needs to operate some distance from vehicles protected by ERA in combined arms operations

lol delet khosheha

What makes you think they have enough for the entire fleet to begin with? You guys seems to think this shit is all free. Iran's entire military budget is a fraction of most civilian sector companies in the West.

Thanks for informing us !
-4-.gif

Ta hala didi man dar morede san'ate naft nazar bedam !?

hadde aghal mikhay bad begi , soti nade !

manam nemidonestam baraye chi ... vali nazar nadadam ...

khobe Markus ye chizi behet yad dad ... hala hey bego ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom