What's new

Iranians can ‘wipe out’ Israel if attacked: Ahmadinejad

My question is when this memorable event of wiping out the israelis will gonna happen??
Ahmedinijad is not so stupid to make it happen :)

yes i am 12 years old because i choose hitler as my avatar. you better read a few books about third reich and hitler . what you say in my opinion is bulI$hit. you better be out of what is none of you're business. and know that 3rd reich was much bigger than what you can understand

Nope i think your a 12year old because your posting complete crap.

I think your an idiot for having a mass murderer as your avatar.

I dont need to read about hitler my family learnt enough during блокада Ленинграда to teach us what the nazis were like

Yeah, if the Jews of the middle east were weak and powerless and at the mercy of local rulers there would be something to be scared about. I suppose Hitler-avatar wants to bring back what he sees as "the good old days" where he could have his goons riot and kill Jews in the streets, then write history afterward about what a kind ruler he was for saving some of them from violence.

$tupid Ayatullahs of Iran are using an age old tactic of setting up a scapegoat (in this case Israelis and Jews) of some tiny community, and use the resulting hatred to expand their religion.

Hawkish Iranians and Ayatullahs have figured out that majority Arabs are scared $hit of Israel. So they want to thump their Mullahtic chest in front of the scared Arabs who happened to be Sunnis, and then say come to our religion and we'll protect you against the big bad Israel.

That's a HUGE miscalculation on part of $tupid Ayatullahs. They don't realize that we are not living in the pre-1930 days anymore.

Now Jews are not the tiny powerless minority to be scapegoated. They now run a small but very powerful country in the region.

And majority of the world will join together to beat the cr@p out of anyone who wants to upset the established order of today.

So that black faced Hitler's picture as Avatar is not directed at Jewish people. It is directed towards Sunni Arabs.

And just like Hitler ended up getting his own Germans killed by the millions, so will these Iranian Hitlers who will get their own followers killed by the millions. Sadly!

And I sure hope we never come to that point, and ayatullahs are kicked out of power by the sane Iranians before things become too bad.

peace

If it turns into Iraq that's good....to have an insurgency you must first lose a war. And all thier equipment is our old stuff....we will roll them.

Iran has a lot of Russian/soviet, chinese and domestic equipment, radars etc. that are unfamiliar to the US military, also Iran has a lot of men compared to Iraq, and more loyal soldiers, so there would not be tens of thousands of soldiers surrendering immediately like in Iraq, and the war would certainly last longer, cost more and cause many more casualties than iraqi war and insurgency combined.

Iran has a lot of Russian/soviet, chinese and domestic equipment, radars etc. that are unfamiliar to the US military, also Iran has a lot of men compared to Iraq, and more loyal soldiers, so there would not be tens of thousands of soldiers surrendering immediately like in Iraq, and the war would certainly last longer, cost more and cause many more casualties than iraqi war and insurgency combined.

Why do people always assume wars mean eventual occupation? The US took out most of the Iraqi military infastructure and communication lines with shock and awe.

Why do people always assume wars mean eventual occupation? The US took out most of the Iraqi military infastructure and communication lines with shock and awe.

In US related wars, it often has been the case, Iraq, A-stan, and the beginning of NATO after WW2, US military presence was enormous in Europe.

I'm just waiting for end of Ahmadinejad's term in June.He is making a joke of us.

and most interesting part is that he has zero control over army but acting like he has control over them ...

but the point is not zion ... the point is Al Aqsa mosque ... if we want wipe out them , we have to wipe out Palestinian with zions ....

anyway , lets me clear it .... probably Zions will stay in Palestine till Armageddon war ...

And exactly what must we do when it comes down to what, please explain?

haha you know what? you compare iran to hamas and syria and other those JA. you still don't know what iran can do. you know better those bombing were not from a civilized country like iran but i assure you any attack to iran result in killing more that 10 milion judes. don't think you ducked a few arabs or US killed a few afghans then you can do that with iran. when the time comes you will know the meaning of a persian lion. now you all judes leave the topic which is in the section of IRAN. no welcome for you in aryana lands or topics .
dismiss

You do well to remember you are a guest here, like everybody else.

Guys no one attack no one so just chill and relax.......have some Coke and watch TV.

wlAcP.gif

Coke as in the drink or the sniffle sniffle?

may i prescribe some......medical marijuana? Sounds like some people here need some (including Mahmood "I-am-late-for-dinner-dad" & Bibi Natan-Ninja-Jude)

Back
Top Bottom