What's new

Iranians can ‘wipe out’ Israel if attacked: Ahmadinejad

I don't doubt the Iranians' courage but that statement is a joke. No country can 'wipe Israel' before getting carpet bombed to hell by the US.

If war between breaks out, and Israel is on the verge of losing, US will most definitely step in. Hope you understand.

This is one of the reasons why the IAI along with various domestic and US defence contractors has developed the Arrow series BMD (Ballistic Missile Defense). We all saw how effective the Iron Dome AD/AAD was in the recent conflict with Hamas. And did the IRI forgot about the Aegis ABM/BMD systems on the Areigh Burke Class DDG (currently in the 5th fleet in the Persian Gulf) and the 300 Tomahawk CM being deployed in the region?

Ḥashshāshīn;3894496 said:
I don't doubt the Iranians' courage but that statement is a joke. No country can 'wipe Israel' before getting carpet bombed to hell by the US.

If war between breaks out, and Israel is on the verge of losing, US will most definitely step in. Hope you understand.

A very reasonable response. Iran can badly damage Israel in the short and long term, but it can't eradicate Isreal. Has any fourmer heard of the Samson plan? It would be an nuclear attack on hostile enemies of Israel.

I think the US and Israeli option of attacking Iran was possible in the early 2000's, but now Iran has gotten stronger and more advanced so that attacking would be the worst possible option, as it would be another Iraq, but just 50 times worse.

If it turns into Iraq that's good....to have an insurgency you must first lose a war. And all thier equipment is our old stuff....we will roll them.

i smell scared judes. any one else smell that?

ha ha ha hear comes the ayatollah 2.0,...so did u destroy the US a.c. when it entered straights,... did u attack them when they put sanctions in your oil secret...did u attack Israel when they killed ur scientists,...ha ha where r the words of ayatollah the supreme terrorist,...once again I tell u don't get fried up by Israeli nukes,....u r just left there cause u didn't decide to go with nuke bombs,....act only as per ur image , don't think of u as a big super power,.if US wants they would bend you.... u r lucky cause u r in a great strategic place which would make the entire region in fire...it would definitely make fire if u decide to build bombs....

You are right, beside here in US most Americans don't even want to go to another war. Our economy is complete ****, we have no money. Our domestic issues are out of control. There are states that are trying to secede from Washington. Its absolute chaos here and on top of that another war. Are you kidding me. I swear if US goes to war with Iran, m moving to Canada.
I am a real American, not some hyphenated wanna-be. If it comes down...we will do what we must.

it's definitely saber rattling and very un-diplomatic language but it's no different than Natanyahu who talks about bombing Iran even in his sleep (to the point where even his IDF and intelligence top brass are becoming wary and uncomfortable with his diplomacy)

This is one of the reasons why the IAI along with various domestic and US defence contractors has developed the Arrow series BMD (Ballistic Missile Defense). We all saw how effective the Iron Dome AD/AAD was in the recent conflict with Hamas. And did the IRI forgot about the Aegis ABM/BMD systems on the Areigh Burke Class DDG (currently in the 5th fleet in the Persian Gulf) and the 300 Tomahawk CM being deployed in the region?

A very reasonable response. Iran can badly damage Israel in the short and long term, but it can't eradicate Isreal. Has any fourmer heard of the Samson plan? It would be an nuclear attack on hostile enemies of Israel.

some of opinions are nonsense . you should know that wipe out of the earth doesn't mean using a kind of bomb to kill all of the juds. this means that when iran lunch only 5 sejil then israeel population will reduce to one tenth. this is called wiped out then israeel gov must work more that 30 years to persuade the judes to come back and believe it or not iran has the power to at least hit israeel 1000 times. what else means wipe out? and you don't need to worry about the response of US because they even can't afford a war with taleban let alone iran

Ḥashshāshīn;3894496 said:

agreed, but do you think it's that easy to put Israel down...? and even if Israel goes down they wont go without wiping Iran and Syria with its nukes...

ha ha ha hear comes the ayatollah 2.0,...so did u destroy the US a.c. when it entered straights,... did u attack them when they put sanctions in your oil secret...did u attack Israel when they killed ur scientists,...ha ha where r the words of ayatollah the supreme terrorist,...once again I tell u don't get fried up by Israeli nukes,....u r just left there cause u didn't decide to go with nuke bombs,....act only as per ur image , don't think of u as a big super power,.if US wants they would bend you.... u r lucky cause u r in a great strategic place which would make the entire region in fire...it would definitely make fire if u decide to build bombs....

good jokes because destroying is your work and policy. we are civilized not like you that kill anyone that is against you. you see you are those terrorists not us. actually we don't need atomic bomb one sejil or shahab 3 is sufficient for making all judes to run after rat hole and i told you even if you use atomic bomb aganist us (which is imposible cause you're all dead) then we accept death in the better of our country not like you that run away after hamas lunches 2 iranian rockets which are 25 years old.

VeQZAPC.gif

N8pgMJe.gif

vAzsm.gif

Anyone wants to take bets the Western media is only going to quote the "ready to wipe out Israel" section in the headlines and start warmongering for "defensive" preemptive invasion to prevent the "nuclear threatening" Iranian "nuclear threat" again?
Did I mention "Iranian nuclear threat" + "ready for wiping out Israel"?

PS.: "nuclear threat" from "nuclear Iran"
PSS: Iranian president: "ready for wiping out Israel"!!!

Seen nothing in local media here: sorry to disappoint.

some of opinions are nonsense . you should know that wipe out of the earth doesn't mean using a kind of bomb to kill all of the juds. this means that when iran lunch only 5 sejil then israeel population will reduce to one tenth. this is called wiped out then israeel gov must work more that 30 years to persuade the judes to come back and believe it or not iran has the power to at least hit israeel 1000 times. what else means wipe out? and you don't need to worry about the response of US because they even can't afford a war with taleban let alone iran

u talk like q girl , what US can't afford an fight with Iran....? as I mentioned in my prev post why don't u go with planning nuke bomb then we'll see another Iraq in middle east...u reduce Israel's population that gives the excuse to burn Iran with 5 nukes or less....don't u know the capability of Israel....again u talk just like a girl Ahmadinejad

Back
Top Bottom