What's new

Iranian vessels practices attacks on U.S. Military ships in Persian Gulf

deliver yourself and your people from the mullah misery first..
:jester::usflag::jester:
Well!,if that aint the chumpist pot calling the mullah kettle black,then I dont know what is.[LOL!]:sarcastic:

You really need to migrate to Iran,it's a shame seeing the Pakistani flag next to your flame especially when you smoke the same brand of hash as your fellow Iranis.
It is even shame to reply to you, but at times some people need good teachings. I don’t need to migrate I can always visit on a visit visa, secondly Pakistan is my home and who are you to advise me this. Thirdly Mola Ali as has said get a peace of knowledge or wisdom even if you get it from any kafir. Iran is Alhamdollilah a brotherly Islamic country we can learn a lot from them, If you have no shame to learn from Uk and USA while they are killers of millions of Muslims and you have no shame in talking and writing in English while it is the language of infields, I have proud to associate my self with Islamic Revolution of Imam Khomeini

It is even shame to reply to you, but at times some people need good teachings. I don’t need to migrate I can always visit on a visit visa, secondly Pakistan is my home and who are you to advise me this. Thirdly Mola Ali as has said get a peace of knowledge or wisdom even if you get it from any kafir. Iran is Alhamdollilah a brotherly Islamic country we can learn a lot from them, If you have no shame to learn from Uk and USA while they are killers of millions of Muslims and you have no shame in talking and writing in English while it is the language of infields, I have proud to associate my self with Islamic Revolution of Imam Khomeini

Why do you call Pakistan your home when you're more interested in what's happening in Iran and bragging about their achievements.
Jao Irani mullao ke tattay uthao bas isi kam ke liye achay ho.

Shame on you dude,it's a pity talking to people like yourself.

Last edited:
Why do you call Pakistan your home when you're more interested in what's happening in Iran and bragging about their achievements.
Jao Irani mullao ke tattay uthao bas isi kam ke liye achay ho.

Shame on you dude,it's a pity talking to people like yourself.

You live in the UK??
Enough said.... you really love pakistan, why no go live there?

Of course I know why you dont

You live in the UK??
Enough said.... you really love pakistan, why no go live there?

Of course I know why you dont

I'm a government employee working for the government of Pakistan and have been sent by the government for 2 years on training, I carry a green passport and don't have any intentions of overstaying in Uk or getting a Uk passport nor do I like licking the balls of the people here like your friend who lives in Pakistan but is more concerned about the military power and happenings in Iran.

LOL..... as a diplomat.... youd do nothing but lick balls...... but then again, do diplomats spend half the day on the internet forum arguing pointless things????

Also.... funny how 95% of Pakistanis can only afford to eat one meal a day, but Pakistan has money to send you to London to train to as a dilomat?!

Your story sounds like bullcrap....like eveything else you said.

If the shias of Pakistan want to follow the Iranian model, it is because they have seen with their own eyes how much more successful Iran and Iraninans are, and what to have the same for Pakistan. You seem to prefare being inslaved by Brittain once again.

LOL..... as a diplomat.... youd do nothing but lick balls...... but then again, do diplomats spend half the day on the internet forum arguing pointless things????

Also.... funny how 95% of Pakistanis can only afford to eat one meal a day, but Pakistan has money to send you to London to train to as a dilomat?!

Your story sounds like bullcrap....like eveything else you said.

If the shias of Pakistan want to follow the Iranian model, it is because they have seen with their own eyes how much more successful Iran and Iraninans are, and what to have the same for Pakistan. You seem to prefare being inslaved by Brittain once again.

It doesn't matter what I do,whatever I do I don't lick the balls of Mullahs of a different country and fight for them giving bad name to my own country.

I don't have any issues with Shias or Sunnis or any other sect,religion in my view is an individual's personal matter but that doesn't mean that my loyalties reside with a different country and I fight and die for that country giving a bad name to my own country. This is called Haram khori and anyone whose doing that is Haram khor in my view. FULL STOP

Haran khor is the person who takes the money of the poor nation of Pakistan and with the money they send people to London to get diplomatic training.....

Haran khor is the person who takes the money of the poor nation of Pakistan and with the money they send people to London to get diplomatic training.....

Haram khor is someone who stabs his own country in the back by fighting and dying for a different country as it only brings shame,haram khor is not someone whose doing a job on the orders of his country.

These people in my view are all Haram khors and your country is responsible for indoctrinating them.

http://thelondonpost.net/50-pakista...n-opposition-turkish-forces-strikes-in-syria/

KARACHI: Up to 50 Pakistani fighters have been killed in military action by the Turkish army and Syrian regime forces in Syria’s last major rebel stronghold in the northwest of the country, officials told Arab News this week.

Fighting has escalated dramatically in recent days in Idlib in northwest Syria, where Turkey has sent thousands of troops and military vehicles in the last month to counter Syrian government forces’ advances in the last remaining bastion held by rebels. On the opposite side in Syria’s nine-year conflict is Russia, which supports President Bashar Assad and has also carried out airstrikes in recent days.
On 5 March 2020, Turkey and Russia agreed to a cease-fire deal after talks in Moscow to contain a conflict that has displaced nearly a million people in three months.
“The number of those [Pakistanis] killed is more than 50,” an official told Arab News on condition of anonymity as he was not authorized to speak to the media about the issue.
Another government official confirmed that 50 Pakistanis had been killed.
Pakistan’s foreign office did not respond to Arab News queries when contacted to comment on this news.
The deceased likely belong to Zainebiyoun Brigade, a militant group that was placed on the US Treasury’s financial blacklist in January 2019 and comprises Pakistani Shias fighting in Syria and Iran.
According to media reports, Zainebiyoun Brigade has over 800 Pakistanis fighting in Syria. The group’s fighters are allegedly trained by Iran’s Quds Force, the military unit responsible for projecting Iran’s influence via proxies across the Middle East.
“Following the clashes in Syria’s Idlib [region], 21 members of Fatemiyoun and Zainebiyoun brigades were martyred,” Iran’s Hawzah News Agency reported on Sunday, adding that 18 of the deceased belonged to the Zainebiyoun Brigade.
“This is not the first incident where Pakistanis have been killed in Syria,” Pakistani security analyst Muhammad Amir Rana said, adding that Pakistani militants fighting for both Daesh and Assad’s forces, had been killed in Syria in the past. He said many Pakistanis had also been arrested upon their return from Syria but could not provide an exact number of fatalities.
[https://www]Coffin of Naver Khan, a Pakistani militiaman of Zainebiyoun Brigade, is being taken for funeral at Qom city of Iran on March 1, 2020. (Photo courtesy: IRIB News)
Defense analyst Brig. (R) Mahmood Shah said a small number of Sunni militants had also gone to Syria to join Daesh.
“People from the Shia community have religious affinity with Iran, Iraq and Syria and sacred places over there, so their number may be high,” Shah told Arab News. “With war intensifying in the coming days, more deaths [of Pakistanis] are expected.
Last month, Pakistani police claimed to have arrested an important member of the Zainebiyoun brigade from the port city of Karachi.
Source: Arab News, 6 March 2020

Last edited:
clearly you dont undretand the meaning of Haram khor.... tabbing your country in the back is a tratour...... haram khor is taking what belngs to others.

Of course ..... most haram khor will try to redefine what it means.....

@Adam_Khan @Raghfarm007 stick to the topic please and do not do personal attacks and use abusive language please

Kindly ask him to stop,only replying to his posts.

clearly you dont undretand the meaning of Haram khor.... tabbing your country in the back is a tratour...... haram khor is taking what belngs to others.

Of course ..... most haram khor will try to redefine what it means.....

Ok call them a traitor then,does that change anything.

Kindly ask him to stop,only replying to his posts.
If you don't want talk to him just ignore him or just put him in your ignore list but remember bro you continuously abusing/attacking his country everyone loves their country bro remember that

Back
Top Bottom