What's new

Iranian Trained Terrorists involved in Sectarian Killing in Pakistan

Sorry if I am sticking my nose in here but I say best way to end this is via cultural means and not by force;

1. Use News Media, Movies and Television to promote brotherhood
2. Appoint minority leaders at important posts like we did by having a Sikh PM and Muslim President
3. A strong and clear message from the government that violence of any kind would not be accepted and back that up with deeds.
4. Deal with all non state actors in the same manner, use terrorism as proxy at your own peril. (I believe our Raksha Mantri had a bad case of temporary insanity when he advised use of terrorists to kill terrorists)

well, Afghanistan, Iran and India, all of them accuse Pakistan for supporting terrorists too. whom should we believe? this one or those three?

This time Pakistan has people in its custody and they have accepted their crimes. Iran doesn't have a trophy to win in Pakistan and it better keep a control on the people doing that.

No, it's not stupid because you criticized Iran, it's stupid because we have been suffering from tens of terrorist attacks against our country by terrorists coming from Pakistan border and yet, you post a 2 min video and claim that 'Iranian trained terrorists' are trying to cause unrest in Pakistan's Baluchestan. Isn't that ridiculous? Can we cause more unrest in Pakistan's Baluchestan than it currently has?

Its not a 2 minute video and it is not a facebook story which you may care about or not .

These 18 terrorists have conducted more than 60 attacks (if you complain 10s of incidents in Iran) and they are trained in Iran after receiving them from Dubai. It is not an opinion, not a journalist or a victim speaking, it is investigator officer giving Media Briefing. You cannot downplay neither can take its creditability away by commenting on duration of this video.

This time Pakistan has people in its custody and they have accepted their crimes. Iran doesn't have a trophy to win in Pakistan and it better keep a control on the people doing that.

Its not a 2 minute video and it is not a facebook story which you may care about or not .

These 18 terrorists have conducted more than 60 attacks (if you complain 10s of incidents in Iran) and they are trained in Iran after receiving them from Dubai. It is not an opinion, not a journalist or a victim speaking, it is investigator officer giving Media Briefing. You cannot downplay neither can take its creditability away by commenting on duration of this video.
you have no sh!t. future will prove that.
I remember the last time some pak officials made an story that Iranian have entered Pakistan's territory and killed your border guards, you were jumping up and down that we will do this, we will do that.

yet later your prime minister visited Iran, shook hand with Iranian, smiled and not only didn't say anything about that news, he talked about boosting the relations between two countries.
and about the original news; some pak soldiers were chasing after some criminals entered Iran's territory and our border guards mistook them for terrorists and opened fire on them.

you have no sh!t. future will prove that.
I remember the last time some pak officials made an story that Iranian have entered Pakistan's territory and killed your border guards, you were jumping up and down that we will do this, we will do that.

yet later your prime minister visited Iran, shook hand with Iranian, smiled and not only didn't say anything about that news, he talked about boosting the relations between two countries.
and about the original news; some pak soldiers were chasing after some criminals entered Iran's territory and our border guards mistook them for terrorists and opened fire on them.
Hi,
True we dont reciprocate the barbaric behaviour of ourt neighbour, but that shouldn't be taken as our weakness

so what we learn , that Iran , KSA , India , Pakistan , USA , Israel everyone is saint ... no one ever done anything bad with Other countries , all this mess is made by Megatron

Hi,
does it matter? when whole world recognizes your stance on terrorism
West Promote Iran as a state sponsor of Terrorism because of Iran's support to Huzbullah in Lebanon and Hamas in Palestine... They call any group that fight the invaders of their land as terrorists as far as they are not with US and WEST.... I,m proud of this terrorist label if it is because we help Anti-Israel groups...

The world is not just West... the sooner you get that the better you will be... The world is changing its direction... the future is not USA...

and now you take ISrael stance instead of poor people who fight their invasions in order to get their land back?

well, Afghanistan, Iran and India, all of them accuse Pakistan for supporting terrorists too. whom should we believe? this one or those three?
I dont think Afghanistan is gonna shake hands with the intelligence of a country it is calling terrorists...

As for india, it even believes a pigeon is part of our intelligence service....

If this video proves to be true....It really is a question whom do you wanna believe? :pop:

Another stupid thread to start a fight between Pakistanis and Iranians, literally based on nothing.
Sorry to burst your bubble brother...We the normal people may be friends and even closer as brothers and sisters....But there is no doubt there is some shia sunni shit going on.....I dont blame 1 side I blame both and I blame them coz my land and its people are the ones paying a price for hatred of 2 huge groups which have nothing to do with us- meaning your govt/ or whoever is supporting these shit + Saudi or whichever shitty group is making US PAY IN BLOOD....

THAT itself is going to start a fight! One needs to recognize and explore all possibilities! No one is an angel that much is true! But how far one is stooping is the disgusting bit!

@xyxmt

to Shias: Pakistan is ours not Iran
to Sunnis: Pakistan is our not Saudia
talk in favor or Pakistan's interest not others

Are you kidding? Ask a Pak who he is? Expect the following answers ...

1. Muslim
2. Muslim
3. Muslim
4. Muslim
5. Muslim
6. Muslim
7 Muslim
8. Muslim
9. Muslim

I mean where are you from?

10. Asia

I mean which f*kin country?

11. Dhesi

Who the f*ck are you?

12. Oh I seee I am Syed from Multan but my forefathers came from Arabia .....

So your a Arabia ? Where the f*ck is Multan?

Is that like Indian sub continent or something ??

Yes, yes I come from Paakistan .....

Pakistani will start with 1.3 billion marker that covers 1/4 of humanity and then jump to their tribe ...
At least those who support the "Islamic" republic should be happy that Pak Shia look to Iran and many Pak Wahabi look to Saudia ...
Bravo ....

Last edited:
Tens of 'actual' terrorist attacks from Pakistani soil against Iran in past years and yet the only thing you guys can come up with is a random guy throwing baseless accusation?

What if I show a random video of an Iranian saying Pakistan's ISI is organizing terror attacks against Iran, by groups like Jaish al-Adl or former Rigi group? Based on your logic, it should be a well proof of Pakistan's support for terrorists in Iran, right?

Hundreds if not thousands of terror attacks by Saudi-inspired groups inside Pakistan, killing thousands of people and you desperately try to blame Iran so that Saudis, God forbid, might not get angry with you. Pathetic.

I dont think Afghanistan is gonna shake hands with the intelligence of a country it is calling terrorists...

As for india, it even believes a pigeon is part of our intelligence service....

If this video proves to be true....It really is a question whom do you wanna believe? :pop:

Sorry to burst your bubble brother...We the normal people may be friends and even closer as brothers and sisters....But there is no doubt there is some shia sunni shit going on.....I dont blame 1 side I blame both and I blame them coz my land and its people are the ones paying a price for hatred of 2 huge groups which have nothing to do with us- meaning your govt/ or whoever is supporting these shit + Saudi or whichever shitty group is making US PAY IN BLOOD....

THAT itself is going to start a fight! One needs to recognize and explore all possibilities! No one is an angel that much is true! But how far one is stooping is the disgusting bit!
why do you have to blame both sides? One savage group starts to kill your family....the family starts to act and defend itself... which one to blame? Be fair brother...Shia never made Takfir for other sects...they are busy living their lives and yet a savage group comes killing them in thousands just because they are shia... do you really blame them for reacting and defending themselves or you prefer Shia to stay silent and be killed to the last one? If Paksitani government really is concerned about the wellbeing of its citizens and the unity of Paskitani people then they must fight the aggressive groups not those who defend themselves... nearly 40 millions of Pakistani shia expecting Pak government and its intellegence to defend them against stone age Salafis who kill innocent shia in thousands... be fair..be a good muslim

8- Bandar Abbas Del gosha Sunni Mosque: Grand Mosque of Sunnis in Bandar abbas

look how most of these mosques are being built after Iranian Revolution

2.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

9- Qeshm Island Grand Mosque:

1566.jpg

10- Shiraz Sunni Mosque:

5896619.jpg

11- Hormoz Island Sunni Mosque:

39218815869343044164.jpg

12- Giahdan Qeshm Sunni Mosque:

1393747890_mgame1-1.jpg

Secondly, in each and every democratic country, there is an assembly that check their background to fit into a position like PM... you can't just go and make yourself a candida in UK ... They need to check if you have done any crimes both civil and national security kinds... They need to check if you are going to be loyal to UK system ( the same for Iranian constitution)... Do you think any PM can stay PM or run for it in first place if he/she is against Queen of England??!!

Shoraye Negahban (Council of Guradians of Constitution) have the right to return a law back to parliament to be corrected in case it is clearly against Islam.. This is normal as Iranian democracy is an Islamic Republic and they can not pass laws that are against Islam... These laws can be economic, social, cultural or just a matter of Fiqh of Shia... %99 of all passed laws get approved by Council too....

Third, are you really serious with that point of yours?? Do you really think that because Takfiris numbers will increase in case Hizbullah comes to fight Takfiris in Syria, then we have to ask Hizbullah to stop fighting them?? What do you think if both Hizbullah and Syrian Government pull back and let Takfiri beaheaders take over all Levant??

Hizbullah sees Takfiris as a major threat to the existence of each and every Shia... be it in Lebanon or Iran or Iraq... Do you think only Israel or US has the right to act when they are threatened to be killed all child to womens??

Iran is still helping Hamas, despite its acts of turning its back to its main supporter Bashar al Assad... Iranian leaders are not reacting emotionally like kids (arabs), Iran and Sunni Hamas still has a common enemy and they want their relationship to continue...although to my eyes, Iran should cut its ties with Hamas... they are no more than other Sunni extremests that will behead shias when time comes... This is why Iran is investing more on new groups like Jahad Al Eslami of Palestine that has presence in both Qaza and West Bank...

At the end, please read this again...if you are fair HUMAN and not a Muslim (which I,m sure you are and a good one), then you must stay fair and compare:

Terrorist Definition:

Terrorism is commonly defined as violent acts intended to create fear (terror), perpetrated for an economic,[1]religious, political, or ideological goal, and which deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants(e.g.,neutralmilitary personnel or civilians).

now, you can easily realize which kind of groups are using Terror means to terrorise people:

Iran is supporting Hizbullah who are fighting to liberate their occupied land... They recently engaged in fighting against Takfiri Terrorists in Syria... They attack Military Personnel only...

Iran is supporting Hamas that does the same as Hizbullah... Fighting an occupier and fashist state that kills thousands of innocent Palestinaians eveytime they start a war... Israeli commanders last week announced officially that next time they openly bomb and kill civilians as they have no other choise!!

Iran is supporting Shia Iraqi forces that fought US and British Forces out of Iraq... now they only fight Takfiris and are trying to take their land back from ISIS Terrorists...

Iran is supporting Bahraini civilian people who want to change their governmental system... they want Democracy...

Now:

Saudi, Qatar, Turkey and UAE are supporting Al qaeda (al Nosrah) today and were suppoting Mujahedeen in Afghanistan who were Taliban.... They are openly supporting Sisi who made a coup d'etat in Eqypt overthrowon legallly and democratically elected President Al Morsi.... They are supporting Bahraini State to supress Bahraini democracy seekers.... They are supporting Salafi, Wahhabi groups all over the world... from Sipah Sahaba of Pakistan to Chechnia Takfiri Beheaders... They were supporting Savage Saddam Hussein against Iran which its people chose an ISlamic revolution and voted YES to it by %99.8.... They are supporting Jaysh al Adl Terrorists who kill innocent people in Iran by closing roads and opening fire on passing buses and civilian people.... They are supporting The People's Mojahedin of Iran or the Mojahedin-e-Khalq (MEK, also PMOI, MKO; Persian: سازمان مجاهدين خلق ايران sāzmān-e mojāhedin-e khalq-e irān), who officially allied with Saddam against their own people... Terrored thousands of civilians in Iran since 1981...

If you are a real fair person and only want to know whose media to believe and which side to call Terrorists, then what I mentioned above must be enough for you...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Iranian current political system is not perfect, it needs some corrections but I can assure you that there is no better system for a country like Iran and people like Iranian shia... The reason behind all the stability and safety in Iran while all its neighbors are in mess is its current Islamic democracy...

There are few things I would like to change in Iran but the overall picture is just working...

I have a brotherly recommendation to you and all other Moderate Sunni brothers:

When you hear something about Iran from Saudi or Arab or even Western media... be it Al Jazirah, be it Al Arabiya...... check it ten times more...

I,m checking Arab and Western media regularly...Specially Al Arabiya (KSA) and Al Jazira (Qatar).... at least %50 of all their news and experts are pure lie that can only find buyers among some illiterate people in ME and beyond...

IF you are a Muslim, you must be fair...otherwise, you gotta respond to God when you die...

Dear You are the first person in so many days who has at least given answers to my queries regarding Iran and Sunni Mosques. Such communication may prove to be beneficial in bringing Iran and KSA near each other. Believe me that ur people like Ahmedi Najad still be given some sort of role in mediation with KSA . Similarly instead of hate talks both Irani and KSA people should explain their point of view. This may bring change at least at level of ordinary Muslims either of any sect. Despite some differences of opinion especially on Syrian issue I found your answer quite knowledgeable. I am thank ful to you and believe my my heart burns when I see children and women crying whether it is Syri or Yemen. I don't know their sect but I know that Muslim Ummah is in great pain and suffering. I pray for peace and unity in Muslim world.

why do you have to blame both sides? One savage group starts to kill your family....the family starts to act and defend itself... which one to blame?
Blame the one who started but Islam also gives punishment to the one who transgress....Kill only the ONE who killed your family, not whole numbers of people!

Shia never made Takfir for other sects...
Dont be soo sure...I had shia friends from Iraq and believe me they were nothing like the Shia in Pakistan....so if across few countries it can be that diverse...Just imagine across the globe!

.they are busy living their lives and yet a savage group comes killing them in thousands just because they are shia...
Do you think those falling on the ground bleeding in Pakistan or being blown up were doing anything else?

It takes 2 to tango....If their relatives goes and takes revenge...it will come under SHIA KILLED PEOPLE....no matter how you see it ...it takes 2 to tango!

do you really blame them for reacting and defending themselves or you prefer Shia to stay silent and be killed to the last one?
What does that gotta do with blowing our citizens?

Do you know what a terrorist is? He doesnt go looking for marks on which side you belong! The problem isnt who is being killed...THAT can be identified and there is a reason we say Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeeoon....

but WHO THE HELL IS DOING THE KILLING and not being caught....THAT is the problem!

I am not supporting killing but I am def pissed at which wacko can get a kick of killing ANY human being be he/ she a sunni or a shia or whatever shit!

If Paksitani government really is concerned about the wellbeing of its citizens and the unity of Paskitani people then they must fight the aggressive groups not those who defend themselves...
What if that aggressive group is Shia or from Iran? Sent to "neutralize" what he/ she thinks is Wahabism? Using our land and our people as a cover up/ shield? What do we say do then? Keep silent?

nearly 40 millions of Pakistani shia expecting Pak government and its intellegence to defend them against stone age Salafis who kill innocent shia in thousands... be fair..be a good muslim
Are you actually telling me not a single Sunni has been killed? Oh kindly get your ignorant arse off the thread! I never break my people into sunni or shia! But you idiots need that definition and identity!

Go thump your chest in your own village not in my country not on my soil - THAT is a clear msg from us!

Back
Top Bottom