What's new

Iranian Trained Terrorists involved in Sectarian Killing in Pakistan

"Iranian trained terrorists are carrying out sectarian killings"... let's explore who they are allegedly killing first of all - going by most media reports, the only possible sectarian attacks that could be carried out by Shia militants/extremists would be attacks on the leadership of that vile and hateful terrorist group called the ASWJ formerly known as Sipah-E-Sahaba whose militant wing has carried out the massacres of thousands of innocent Shia who had no affiliation with any political or extremist group.

While any form of extra-judicial violence should be condemned and is unjustified, it is indeed a sad state of affairs that terrorist and hate-mongering groups like the ASWJ are allowed to operate freely by the Pakistani State (Rana Sanaullah and some other PMLN leaders have ties to the ASWJ). Shia militants should not be the ones 'taking out the trash' (eliminating the ASWJ) - it is the GoP that should be doing it.

Not surprisingly ..each and every country that blames Pakistan for terror in their country ..is being blamed by Pakistan inturn.

First it was Afghans then India now Iran..who's next China?

And It is not like Pakistanis have any proof against any of these countries..they are just building a narrative.
The Afghan's were caught red-handed coddling Hakimullah Mehsud's deputy (by the US), their own government officials have accepted the NDS's involvement in supporting the TTP in Pakistan.

Iranian support for Shia extremists in Pakistan is just as well 'documented' as the alleged Pakistani support for Jundullah in Iran.

India's own minister publicly avowed the use of terrorism as a tool, and India's role in supporting terrorists in East Pakistan remains a source of pride for her.

well, Afghanistan, Iran and India, all of them accuse Pakistan for supporting terrorists too. whom should we believe? this one or those three?
Iranians should control the borders and the funding for terrorist organizations. This is a known fact and many Iranian agents have been captured over the years.

Tens of 'actual' terrorist attacks from Pakistani soil against Iran in past years and yet the only thing you guys can come up with is a random guy throwing baseless accusation?

What if I show a random video of an Iranian saying Pakistan's ISI is organizing terror attacks against Iran, by groups like Jaish al-Adl or former Rigi group? Based on your logic, it should be a well proof of Pakistan's support for terrorists in Iran, right?

Hundreds if not thousands of terror attacks by Saudi-inspired groups inside Pakistan, killing thousands of people and you desperately try to blame Iran so that Saudis, God forbid, might not get angry with you. Pathetic.
I don't know why Pakistanis look to them selves as a follower to these Bedouin Saudis

No wonder.
Irani mullas will keep backstabbing

Pakistan is always right! They have never indulged in terrorism and never will! It's the damn RAW, Afghanistan's NDS, Iran's MOIS, CIA, MOSSAD, GID of Saudi Arabia etc etc who are the culprits, screwing up Pakistan by their terrorist activities! :P

Everyone of those mentioned agencies have indulged in terrorist activities.Get off your high horse.

lol.

Its Iran, India, Afghanistan and US who is constantly funding those who yell allahu akbar before killing others.

Its never Pakistanis and their love of violence.

Meanwhile all these countries accuse Pakistan of being a base of terrorism against them.

"Iranian trained terrorists are carrying out sectarian killings"... let's explore who they are allegedly killing first of all - going by most media reports, the only possible sectarian attacks that could be carried out by Shia militants/extremists would be attacks on the leadership of that vile and hateful terrorist group called the ASWJ formerly known as Sipah-E-Sahaba whose militant wing has carried out the massacres of thousands of innocent Shia who had no affiliation with any political or extremist group.

While any form of extra-judicial violence should be condemned and is unjustified, it is indeed a sad state of affairs that terrorist and hate-mongering groups like the ASWJ are allowed to operate freely by the Pakistani State (Rana Sanaullah and some other PMLN leaders have ties to the ASWJ). Shia militants should not be the ones 'taking out the trash' (eliminating the ASWJ) - it is the GoP that should be doing it.

The Afghan's were caught red-handed coddling Hakimullah Mehsud's deputy (by the US), their own government officials have accepted the NDS's involvement in supporting the TTP in Pakistan.

Iranian support for Shia extremists in Pakistan is just as well 'documented' as the alleged Pakistani support for Jundullah in Iran.

India's own minister publicly avowed the use of terrorism as a tool, and India's role in supporting terrorists in East Pakistan remains a source of pride for her.
Comprehension fail.
India's DM avowed the use of terrorists to kill terrorists. Not terrorism.

No wonder.
Irani mullas will keep backstabbing

Who is on this earth who do not backstabe you. Iran, Isreal, US, India, Afghanistan, Saudi and all concern (except china for time being)

Difference between Iranian trained and Saudi Trained

1) It seems that Iranian trained Pakistani Shias are not against the STATE of Pakistan. But their focus seems to only fighting a DEFENSIVE war against the Saudi backed Takfiries, who are about to kill any one who is non Takfiri.

The biggest difference is this Pakistani Shias have not ever killed even a SINGLE soldier of Pak Army or of any law enforcement agency.

It seems that the struggle of Pakistani Shias is totally and totally against the Takfiries.

2) While Takfiries are the real Evils.
They are not only for slaughtering innocent Shia Masses (either be women or children), but they are about to kill any one who is not a Takfiri like them, either it is a Shia, or Hindu or Christian or Ahmadi.

And these Takfiri Evils are the ones who are also against the state of Pakistan and they have killed thousands of soldiers of Pak Army and other law enforcement agencies. Hell, they are even killing each other upon slight differences.

3) Pakistani state has also to be blamed. They didn't start operation against these Takfiri Dajjals right from the beginning, but they let them grow stronger and let them kill thousands and thousands of Shias. Even today Hazara Shias are killed every day in Quetta.

Pakistani Shias practically felt helpless and wanted to take arms for their defense mainly.

The biggest mistake we Pakistanies do is to put both Takfiries and Shias in same boat. No, there is a huge difference between both of them. One is on aggressive war and killing for decades, while the other group is defensive in nature.

Agree with all your points but state should not tolerate any foreign backed militants whether they are for self defence, its the duty of state to provide safety to its citizens regardless of their religion, sect or ethnicity.

Now the question comes down whether the state actually protects its minorities. The answer to this is a resounding no. So what do people do to defend themselves where the state is failing and in some cases is actually supporting sectarian terrorists?

Does Pakistani media speak up against extermination of minorities in Pakistan? The answer is no again. The media itself is playing a negative role. For example watch the video below.

Who is on this earth who do not backstabe you. Iran, Isreal, US, India, Afghanistan, Saudi and all concern (except china for time being)

Only Irani mullah, because some think they are friendly and brother country. We have nothing to do with Israel and US.
Non take them as friends or brothers, neither they claim.

Last edited:
Comprehension fail.
India's DM avowed the use of terrorists to kill terrorists. Not terrorism.
I agree, Indians are suffering from a major 'comprehension fail' to think that using terrorists, for any reason, is anything less than support for terrorists/terrorism.

Terrorist groups exist because they believe in the pursuit of their political/religious/ideological goals through the use of violence and terror against non-combatants. Any support for such groups is support for terrorists and terrorism and enhances their ability to continue perpetrating terror, even if the groups being supported occasionally do the Indian government a favor and take out a target identified by the GOI.

You are confusing support for terrorists/terrorism with the use of State sanctioned militias, that, while retaining a degree of operational flexibility in terms of not being restrained by military ROE's and SOP's, are still answerable to the State and exist primarily to fulfil the tasks assigned to them by the State.

I agree, Indians are suffering from a major 'comprehension fail' to think that using terrorists, for any reason, is anything less than support for terrorists/terrorism.

Terrorist groups exist because they believe in the pursuit of their political/religious/ideological goals through the use of violence and terror against non-combatants. Any support for such groups is support for terrorists and terrorism and enhances their ability to continue perpetrating terror, even if the groups being supported occasionally do the Indian government a favor and take out a target identified by the GOI.

You are confusing support for terrorists/terrorism with the use of State sanctioned militias, that, while retaining a degree of operational flexibility in terms of not being restrained by military ROE's and SOP's, are still answerable to the State and exist primarily to fulfil the tasks assigned to them by the State.
Incorrect. A long winded explanation does not cut the fact that you lack comprehension.

The DM stated what we have done before - used low ranked terrorists to conduct assassination of higher ranked terrorists in the same hierarchy. And these terrorist groups were Pakistan sponsored.

So, the DM's statement being construed as 'support for terrorism' is as daft as it gets and will find no buyers anywhere except other gullible Pakistanis.

Your
Incorrect. A long winded explanation does not cut the fact that you lack comprehension.

The DM stated what we have done before - used low ranked terrorists to conduct assassination of higher ranked terrorists in the same hierarchy. And these terrorist groups were Pakistan sponsored.

So, the DM's statement being construed as 'support for terrorism' is as daft as it gets and will find no buyers anywhere except other gullible Pakistanis.
Your inability to respond to the content of the earlier explanation speaks volumes about which side suffers from 'lack of comprehension' issues.

No matter how you many mental contortions you perform, low level terrorist vs high level terrorist etc, the policy you describe and the policy articulated by the GOI is one of supporting terrorists and terrorism. That so called 'low level terrorist' is part of a terrorist group because he/she/they believe in the cause and tactics of said terrorist group and will only act against a target identified by the GOI because said terrorist entity believes some advantage in pursuit of their primary goal will be attained by doing so, and therefore the support provided by the GOI to said 'low level terrorist' translates to support for terrorists and terrorism overall.

So the terrorists that blow up the innocent shi'ites and ones with such ideologies are muslims now?
Moron, it is the wahabi mentality that is causing so much trouble in your country not Iran. It seems you people are too afraid to blame your arab masters and thus you blame Iran for everything.

You wahabis don't fool anyone.
How do you guess I am wahabi I am neither wahabi nor Shia, I have friends of both sects. The main problem with Iran and KSA is their ignorance and blind hatred which was created in Pre Islamic history about which u people have more Knowledge.

I am Hanfi and consider myself as Muslim. I am against proudness which neither Allah nor his Holly Prophet likes.
Further I consider Allah Almighty as my Master neither any Arab or Syed as my master. My point is u people in Iran don't have interaction with Wahabis similarly when people go for Umra or Hajj from Iran often face harsh treatment by KSA. However this is hapening only due to lack of interaction between different sects and claiming others as Takfiri.
I my self often say Jumma prayer in Wahabi Mosque but let me say now thinking of even relgious scholars is changing . Wahabis do not consider TTP splinter groups as Muslims or even from their sect. However they are ready to shed their lives for KSA just like u people ready to die for Irani Khamnais it is natural.
I only call for Muslim peace and harmony. I can pray only that may Allah show Muslims of all sects true path.

How do you guess I am wahabi I am neither wahabi nor Shia, I have friends of both sects. The main problem with Iran and KSA is their ignorance and blind hatred which was created in Pre Islamic history about which u people have more Knowledge.

I am Hanfi and consider myself as Muslim. I am against proudness which neither Allah nor his Holly Prophet likes.
Further I consider Allah Almighty as my Master neither any Arab or Syed as my master. My point is u people in Iran don't have interaction with Wahabis similarly when people go for Umra or Hajj from Iran often face harsh treatment by KSA. However this is hapening only due to lack of interaction between different sects and claiming others as Takfiri.
I my self often say Jumma prayer in Wahabi Mosque but let me say now thinking of even relgious scholars is changing . Wahabis do not consider TTP splinter groups as Muslims or even from their sect. However they are ready to shed their lives for KSA just like u people ready to die for Irani Khamnais it is natural.
I only call for Muslim peace and harmony. I can pray only that may Allah show Muslims of all sects true path.
The hatred and difference between Shia Iranians and Takfiri Wahhabi minds exists for centuries. this is not the point here... If you review the history you see clearly that:

Shia were living their lives, never announced any other Islamic sect as kafir and then promote killing their woman, and children as their blood is Mubah and Halal!! The problem is that some Sunni Muslims see it equal the aggression of wahhabi Takfiris to Shia and Shia defensive actions....

Remember that Shia are very open minded and would never have any problems living with other religions and sectors... Because whatever other sects think, it is never that worthy to start a bloodshed killing them...

Shia in Iran has been living with Christians, Jews, Zorostrians and Sunnis for centuries and there were never any Shia clerics promote a Killing compaign of Kafirs!!

The problem starts when some stupid so called Family states started to use this blindness of Wahhabi Takfiris for their own political agenda....

Somebody tell me this, When some people are worth LIVING by God, how come some scum bag Savages claim they don't have the right to be Alive??

Islam will be destroyed only by teachings and barabrian thoughts and actions of Wahhabi and Takfiris.... Islam already lost its respect in world as they see Takfiris Muslim.... They hear Allahu Akbar when they behead innocent people or eat livers.... Now, Takfiris want to kill every other Muslim!!

If it was in my hands, I would order every Muslim country Army to attack Takfiri Wahhabis and lock them up all in a n Island in Pacific Ocean... I would let them then Takfir and kill each other untill there is no one left...

The illiteracy is the first thing to blame here... As far as there are illiterate and poor people in Muslim countries, their Takfiri ideas would find some customers... This will not end unless Sunni clerics themselves start a campaign condemning it and explaining its danger to illiterate people.....

In fact ur own e-mail shows ur ignorance abt wahabis, The Wahabi sect in Pak has developed due to mixing of subcontinent Hindu traditions. Further there are some weaknesses in ordinary Muslims which were exploited by Wahabi scholars. However knowledge is the true solution of hatered between Muslim sects. In same way as Shias don't know much about Wahabis as I suppose that merely little or no wahabi population is in Iran and same way KSA has little population of Shias in border areas with Iraq. The lack of interaction is main problem as you ur self considering Wahabis as Takfiris. They may have close links with Wahabi ideology but not part of them. The Takfirs consider no Imam or explanation of Quran/Religion. However Wahabis have got scholarly people who have knowledge of religion. They mostly follow Hambli or Shafi views. Their main leader was Abdul wahab Najdi. Just like most Shias don't consider Ismailis as Shias. The problem comes where Wahabis try to enforce their ideology on other Muslim sects by force which others resent.

Either Iranis or KSA can't vipe entire population of each other. They should interact with each other with open minds and leaving past hatered and superiority behind. The base of this discussion may be in Pak. If Iran can have peace talks with USA and UN why not KSA. If u blame KSA for Shia blood shed then USA is also equally responsible even Russia has done same in the past. Similarly Pak Sunnis also have reservations abt Iran after listening news of oppression regarding Sistan Sunnis. In lebanon many factions were involved in bloodshed needed not to be quoted here.

The only resolution is to stop blame game and start peace talks.

Back
Top Bottom