What's new

Iranian soldier equipment

389228_10150825293613603_831648531_n.jpg

394670_10150977113083603_604450977_n.jpg

ddg.jpg

552930_10150825293283603_983836678_n.jpg

Again. What is this? Post something relevant, or just post nothing.

He was talking about 'modern' equipment. Which modern equipment do we see here? Try to post something relevant, not just pictures. Besides that, the title in that vid you posted is wrong. That's not the Qods force, but Saberin.

I was hoping from the Iranian members in here to post some pictures of the Iranian soldier modern equipments, such as helmets, clothes, bullet proof vests, assault rifles, Etc.....

was it clear??

am i said they are Qods forces!? where?! i didn't upload the video in the youtube, this is my title:(( IRGC forces: ))

He was talking about 'modern equipment such as'. You just post pictures from uniforms and other irrelevant things.

I know what's your feeling.

I was hoping from the Iranian members in here to post some pictures of the Iranian soldier modern equipments, such as helmets, clothes, bullet proof vests, assault rifles, Etc.....

The pics obviously show the new camouflage, Clothes,boots and bullet proof vests.
If you cant read the First post of the thread, I can.It's not my problem.

hehe eindelijk een nederlander hier ;D

Hehe, klopt. Zitten ook een aantal Turkse-Nederlanders hier.

The pics obviously show the new camouflage and Clothes and bullet proof vests.
If you cant read the First post of the thread, I can.It's not my problem.

Improve your English please.

What's the matter? I thought you only spoke English on this board to respect foreign members and that's the reason you don't speak Persian. Lol joker.

Don't you have to make a new clone account so you can keep yourself busy with all kind of ignorant rants against Azeris?

Don't you have to make a new clone account so you can keep yourself busy with all kind of ignorant rants against Azeris?

The only ignorant is you. Having to make up excuses as to why you don't know a language lol.

Ask any mod if I have the same IP address as Tabriz Azari or his new account izarA zirbaT. You just continually fool yourself here little kid.

The only ignorant is you. Having to make up excuses as to why you don't know a language lol.

I don't have to make up excuses. I don't feel the necessity to come up with excuses for a pathetic creature like you.

Ask any mod if I have the same IP address as Tabriz Azari or his new account izarA zirbaT. You just continually fool yourself here little kid.

I don't give a sh*it. You're pathetic. Period.

You came up with nice excuses here:

"We are on a Pakistani website here and it's respectful to speak English. I don't speak Farsi here. Period."

Too bad Google Translate doesn't work for everything eh? Lmao

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/218135-who-will-iran-next-president-3.html#post3584750

I don't conversate in Persian, Dutch or even Chinese on a Pakistani-English forum. Posting one sentence is different. You're comparing apples with oranges. Probably because your butt still hurts the last time I handled you.

Back
Top Bottom