What's new

Iranian soldier equipment

Great i just received an infraction because some persians are fighting in my thread !,
Back to topic why Iran use American M16 and not kh2002 ?

It had ergonomical problems.Although they solved some of them ,but still aiming with this rifle is not as much easy as M-16.
Most of the rifles have many problems in their first versions such as M-16 or British SA-80 ,So it is more rational and economical for country like Iran to produce some thing which has proved itself.

Exactly. Today they again start working on G-3 Bullpup to mess production in near future.
you can match (not change) a long barrel to rifle so fast.

103545_951.jpg

2xe645qejlxs1oygqcbs_-7_62_51_%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%A7_%D9%88_%DA%983_%D8%AC%D8%AF%DB%8C%D8%AF.jpg

------------
103551_760.jpg

103550_266.jpg

103549_275.jpg

Kheybar.jpg

Mind you, this thread is started by the same guy who is an open supporter of FSA (Free Syrian Army). If I was an Iranian, i wouldnt want to reveal much in this public forum. What is the west planning now? :sniper:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hello, I am a new member here. I am sorry to bump this old thread but I have a question. I am a maker of miniature figurines of all kinds, and I have recently begun making models for ultra-modern soldiers, meaning equipment and uniforms as of right now.

I have so far made US Army and Korean People's Army Ground Forces. I would like to make Iranians next, IRGC (and also Army to the extent they overlap). A photo posted by Uhuhu looks just about right but I cannot add it here because I do not have 30 posts yet!

Which of the images in this thread portray the typical IRGC soldier's field uniform? If the IRGC takes the field would the soldiers wear armour typically and if so what would it look like? (I do not mean Quds force because I assume they take on different outfits based on where they are deployed.)

I don't know to what extent this information can be shared, and I don't want my question to be insulting, but what is the composition of a fire team/squad? What weapons are carried? I can't make the models if I don't know what they carry!

Again I am sorry for the bump but this thread has the best photos I have seen for the forces I am interested in so I thought it best to work in this thread.

Hello, I am a new member here. I am sorry to bump this old thread but I have a question. I am a maker of miniature figurines of all kinds, and I have recently begun making models for ultra-modern soldiers, meaning equipment and uniforms as of right now.

I have so far made US Army and Korean People's Army Ground Forces. I would like to make Iranians next, IRGC (and also Army to the extent they overlap). A photo posted by Uhuhu looks just about right but I cannot add it here because I do not have 30 posts yet!

Which of the images in this thread portray the typical IRGC soldier's field uniform? If the IRGC takes the field would the soldiers wear armour typically and if so what would it look like? (I do not mean Quds force because I assume they take on different outfits based on where they are deployed.)

I don't know to what extent this information can be shared, and I don't want my question to be insulting, but what is the composition of a fire team/squad? What weapons are carried? I can't make the models if I don't know what they carry!

Again I am sorry for the bump but this thread has the best photos I have seen for the forces I am interested in so I thought it best to work in this thread.
IRGC has a constant pure green clothes that they wear in the ceremonies (or even in battlefield) yet should know IRGC isn't a regular army, it has some elite forces that as you said change their color depend on their defined mission and some reserved forces known as Basij (civilians with basic military trainings) , and of course these change the color too (depending on their province ,city or even their will!!!).

a picture of Basij forces, find the number!
227435_608.jpg

Thank you Mohsen!

My idea is that I would like to make model soldiers in field equipment for current soldiers of Iran. IRGC is seen as an elite and highly motivated force so my first thought was to make models of those.

So for instance if in the future Iran is involved in a war, I assume the IRGC would be mobilised and fight in the field, as it did in the war with Iraq. This is what I am looking to make.

The best thing for me to know is:

1) what would the cut of the uniform look like (like your image above I assume)
2) equipment/webgear (helmets, packs, canteen or hydration unit, etc)
3) weapons array for an infantry squad or section

I would link some models I have made for the Syrians in 1973 but I cannot link yet, I am too new a member!

Thank you again.

Back
Top Bottom