What's new

Iranian-Russian couple visits India. Never felt so Muslim in my life before

QWECXZ

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
I can legit say that I had never felt so Muslim in my entire life before watching their video about living in India
Now I understand why Pakistan had to become an independent country. It's impossible for people like us to live with Indians. Their culture is very different from ours.

What surprises me the most is the Italian lady in the video. I think she has a screw loose.

I can legit say that I had never felt so Muslim in my entire life before watching their video about living in India
Now I understand why Pakistan had to become an independent country. It's impossible for people like us to live with Indians. Their culture is very different from ours.

What surprises me the most is the Italian lady in the video. I think she has a screw loose.

India is many things. One place is not like the other. Sometimes visiting neighbouring states or even nearby villages can feel like visiting a whole other country. But it’s still one country and we’re doing okay.

All of them seemed happy doing what they are doing. What am I missing here?

India is many things. One place is not like the other. Sometimes visiting neighbouring states or even nearby villages can feel like visiting a whole other country. But it’s still one country and we’re doing okay.

All of them seemed happy doing what they are doing. What am I missing here?
I'm not saying it's bad. I'm just saying that it's very different.
It seems that culturally Pakistan, and probably most Muslim states, are incompatible with traditional Indian lifestyle.
Politics aside, it's a cultural clash. One culture considers certain things pure and holy, the other considers them dirty.

Again, I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with it. Just different from what we're used to.
I was really surprised when they said that they used cow dung for cooking.
I mean even if it's really not as dirty as I imagine, it's still the defecation of a living thing.

And yes, I am aware that not all of India is like this. I mean I don't expect affluent neighborhoods of Delhi to be anything like this for sure. And India is a large country after all. And you're right. They all look quite happy living like that. So, good for them.

Are they handling cow shit? 🤮 It's just so primitive. The smell must be unbearable. I am very grateful I don't live in the 3rd world.

I always said that Iranians who bitch and complain too much about life in Iran should spend 6 months in India under relatively similar conditions.

They'll return home cured and with a new appreciation of the Fatherland.
You can choose a place in india which fits your preference really. Knowing Iranians, I would expect someone who prefers the city would find it hard to leave a place like Gurgaon or delhi if they find a place to fit in. Obviously the people in the video tells you where the more spiritual would go. For the “high” spiritual seekers there are always places like Uttarakhand or goa <insert name here> to really just switch off and relax.

You also get high speed internet in most places so now I see whole communities just settling long term in india.

Majid is such a massive troll, he intentionally is wearing that priest-like dress to cause a scene.

This is him in his other videos

1659217140576.png

dried cow dung is also used as a fuel to burn, I haven't watched the video but maybe they are doing something similar.
Yeah. Actually, Majid in this video says that they used dried cow dung as fuel in his village in Isfahan.
What surprised me is that they use it for other purposes as well. The most surprising was cooking and medicine.

These guys try to find sensational stuff. I have lived all my life in India and never did this kind of thing. Friends with both hindu Muslims, and they do none of the shit u see on news.
India is a huge country, if want shit u can find ample shit there, u want 5 star hotels or green parks or rave parties etc. Depends upon your interest. U will find it in India.
Personally I would have visited pehalwan's, beaches, hill resorts, clothes markets , food markets the art pop up at night etc.
But they chose what they thought would seell or get more viewers.

Looks like YouTube is again operational in Iran.

wait till you find out what they do with cow piss
As a matter of fact, it was mentioned. But they didn't go into details.

However, Majid and Anastasia in the series of the videos about India also speak highly of Hindu temples.
I remember they said that everyone is given free food 3 times a day at Hindu temples.
And the poor can get free clothes too.

Looks like YouTube is again operational in Iran.
It's not, my favorite troll on PDF.
People use VPNs and tunneling to view YouTube. Almost everyone does it.

Lmao. Persian get cultural shock from India.

And here you thought Pakistanis are liars. I encourage all persians to travel to India and further strengthen their ARYAN BROTHERHOOD.

There is not a worse neighbor you could have than India.

Back
Top Bottom