What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

the canister installed on the Zolfaghar class supplied to Venezuela is different from those I have seen up to now and it would seem even longer

Iran
E21-M-G4-WEAAQfu-I.jpg

Venezuela
Screenshot-317.png

a question
1) is just a canister modification for the Nasr-1
2) or Iran has developed an elongated version of the Nasr-1 missile, or even a completely new missile for small naval units
Couldn't be just Venezuela themselves that modified it?

the canister installed on the Zolfaghar class supplied to Venezuela is different from those I have seen up to now and it would seem even longer

Iran
E21-M-G4-WEAAQfu-I.jpg

Venezuela
Screenshot-317.png

a question
2) or Iran has developed an elongated version of the Nasr-1 missile, or even a completely new missile for small naval units
Probably a Venezuelan version of an Iranian type. Exactly what the Yemenis did.

As always, Iran is teaching her allies to fish.

Iran
E21-M-G4-WEAAQfu-I.jpg

Venezuela
Screenshot-317.png

a question
There's elongated version with 180km range called Nasir

in June 2021 the patrol boats were still on board
Iran-Navy-Mission-99347-jpg-6ba32-s878x494-4.jpg

and also here in a satellite photo of 2 August 2021, where the frigate Sahand accompanying the Makran 441 had participated in the naval parade in St. Petersburg, as you can see the patrol boats are still on board.
E7zSiteWEAY49QF

then he set course for home and never touched the Venezuelan coast and when he re-entered Iranian territorial waters, the patrol boat were still on board.
therefore the delivery cannot have taken place with the MakrN 441 in 2021.

in June 2021 the patrol boats were still on board
Iran-Navy-Mission-99347-jpg-6ba32-s878x494-4.jpg

and also here in a satellite photo of 2 August 2021, where the frigate Sahand accompanying the Makran 441 had participated in the naval parade in St. Petersburg, as you can see the patrol boats are still on board.
E7zSiteWEAY49QF

then he set course for home and never touched the Venezuelan coast and when he re-entered Iranian territorial waters, the patrol boat were still on board.
therefore the delivery cannot have taken place with the MakrN 441 in 2021.
Great find. The mystery continues until we see more of these boats...

Back
Top Bottom