What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Yes you can see the number 74 a Little bit. It Looks like she has a Little Upgrade and on the pic some weapons are temporarily Not installed.

Attachments

• 32AF8F54-DA7F-425A-88D2-56B973897FA8.png
    32AF8F54-DA7F-425A-88D2-56B973897FA8.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
I, reading the article on NavalNews, I think that this naval unit is actually the new minesweeper called "Saba" which is in the final phase of construction in that shipyard and of which some had been posted on this forum in July 2020. photo a video, which I now propose again.

6azPKKg.jpg

yR9BW6v.jpg

1f3d9f87823e49ccebfb73aa135e1033o.jpg

Video

NAVALNEWS and the author, "in the light of new information" updated the article.
It is possible that they also considered the suggestions and pictures posted on this forum

54a3a5f75a32deb30ed8f8d77089edf9o.jpg

https://www.navalnews.com/naval-news/2021/01/update-on-iranian-navy-surface-effect-ship-ses/hi

PS
Looking at the photos I posted I have some doubts that as they hypothesize in the article the hull is made of steel.

Last edited:
Guys, IRGC unveiled an under ground base full of anti ship missiles. Its mentioned that the base is near Persian Gulf. Holy moly, kilometers of a tunnel filled with anti ship missiles.
View attachment 704687View attachment 704688View attachment 704689View attachment 704690View attachment 704691View attachment 704692

IRGC rarely disappoints especially when it comes to anything missile related!

But to see this many anti ship cruise missiles stored in one location alone that is absolutely jaw dropping! And they are clearly ready to overwhelm any defensive weapon system enemy vessels may throw their way....
And these are only IRGC missiles and no doubt one of many such bases

With such a vast stock I'm shocked they haven't built more missile boats and FAC to go with....

We had a seen a glimpse of such IRGC naval facilities in the past when we saw rockets being housed underground. It is safe to say there are a multitude of such facilities holding UAVs, Speed boats, ballistic missiles (Khalife Fars, Zolfiqar Basir etc) for IRGC navy. Also knowing IRGC, I would not be surprised if they also have made their own submarines already and have kept them very quiet. The other question I am pondering on is whether they have already made supersonic cruise missiles and are not showing them yet.

The Americans understand fully well that they stand no chance in the Persian Gulf should a conflict arise. Thus their plans will be comprised of stand off attack ranges. This is why the expansion of Iran into the Indian Ocean is such an important move.

[QUOTE
NAVALNEWS and the author, "in the light of new information" updated the article.
It is possible that they also considered the suggestions and pictures posted on this forum

54a3a5f75a32deb30ed8f8d77089edf9o.jpg

https://www.navalnews.com/naval-news/2021/01/update-on-iranian-navy-surface-effect-ship-ses/hi

PS
Looking at the photos I posted I have some doubts that as they hypothesize in the article the hull is made of steel.

The first image flotting of Saba Iranian hunting mine
Saba is the first all-composite vessel with a length of 35 meters and a width of 12 meters that we had not built in the country before. The body is catamaran-shaped and completely composite so that it has the least sensitivity to the electromagnets of the mine and the mine does not explode. For the first time, the whole design and implementation has been done by the experts of the Marine Industries Organization and it has the ability to detect and identify floating sea mines and mines lying on the seabed.
https://www.mizanonline.com/fa/news/691303/اولین-تصویر-از-مین-شکار-ایرانی-صبا

8c2967557655ddf75fa156a9b279ef88o.png

intercepting U.S Navy nuclear-power Ohio-class guided-missile submarine USS Georgia (SSGN 729) by Iran Army Navy Fateh class submarine Admiral Khanzadi 4:21

U.S guided-missile nuclear submarine USS Georgia sails through Strait of Hormuz passing Iran Island

Back
Top Bottom