What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

نه، فکر نمی کنم یکی باشند

من منظورم این یکی هست​

قرار بود تا 7 آذر آماده بشه​
now that name changed to Makran.

در زمینه شناورهای رزمی، ناوهای رده جماران با ۱۳۰۰ تُن جابه‌جایی و حدود ۹۴ متر طول، هم‌اکنون سنگین‌ترین رده در حال عملیات در کشور است. ناو آموزشی رزمی خلیج فارس از پروژه لقمان نیز با تُناژ بیش از ۳ هزار تُن و طول ۲۰۷ متر به‌عنوان یک ناو بزرگ در دستور کار است. فرایند ساخت سازه و بدنه این پروژه در روزهای اخیر به‌صورت رسمی آغاز شده و قطعاً از تجربیات آن برای ساخت ناوشکن رزمی سنگین نیز استفاده خواهد شد. بر اساس اخبار منتشرشده ناوشکن سنگین پروژه نگین تاکنون مراحل طراحی مقدماتی خود را سپری کرده است و ساخت آن نیز در آینده نزدیک شروع می‌شود.
I found another khalije fars too

Makran is not PG ship. It’s a converted VLCC into a floating base.

PG ship construction has just started, it will likely take 4-5 years to complete being a new ship design.
960x0.jpg

I confused as well with changing name and reusing names several times However I think you mean this one?
2429267.jpg

That is Shiraz, it is easy to recognize it, it has one section more than previus ships(Jamaran, Sahand... etc)

Was Dena supposed to have vls? I do remember hearing that about the reborn Damavand and even that has me wondering what missiles they will be and where on the ship they would fit. Also, as of now the only known sam with vertical launch is Sayyad 4 and the yet to unveiled abm variant used with bavar. Any other sam will have to be modified to have thrust vectoring to allow a vertical launch.
Also what do you speculate will the first vls sam system for the navy be? A modified battery of kamin 2 or sayyad 2/3?

Was Dena supposed to have vls? I do remember hearing that about the reborn Damavand and even that has me wondering what missiles they will be and where on the ship they would fit. Also, as of now the only known sam with vertical launch is Sayyad 4 and the yet to unveiled abm variant used with bavar. Any other sam will have to be modified to have thrust vectoring to allow a vertical launch.
Also what do you speculate will the first vls sam system for the navy be? A modified battery of kamin 2 or sayyad 2/3?
Iran navy said Dena will be equipped with VLS but what they mean is it's a plan for future not now

Iran navy said Dena will be equipped with VLS but what they mean is it's a plan for future not now
So will they cut up the hull and lengthen it in a future refit to install vls or will the first vls be a small, compact compartment that can be added onto the superstructure without having to change the main hull too much?
Some time ago I speculated that such a small compartment that could be installed onto a pre-existing hull would have to be Tor or Oghab or something in that size range. Though such a system would be limited in range, it's configuration seems like it could be added to almost any ship without changing the hull.

So will they cut up the hull and lengthen it in a future refit to install vls or will the first vls be a small, compact compartment that can be added onto the superstructure without having to change the main hull too much?
Some time ago I speculated that such a small compartment that could be installed onto a pre-existing hull would have to be Tor or Oghab or something in that size range. Though such a system would be limited in range, it's configuration seems like it could be added to almost any ship without changing the hull.
to this time every time they said VLS they said for short and medium range sooo if you ask me first Oqab and then some Mersad system

Iran Tests New Mersad Missile System and Basheer Radar | Missile Threat

There was a statement from an iranian navy commander several months ago about equipping Dena with VLS. I think that a modified version of sayyad 2 sam with TVC would be a suitable candidate if such a project could take place

There was a statement from an iranian navy commander several months ago about equipping Dena with VLS. I think that a modified version of sayyad 2 sam with TVC would be a suitable candidate if such a project could take place
TVC Sayyad 2 would be perfect for that ship size but I still can't imagine where in the current hull the cells could fit, unless it undergoes a major refit.
Maybe the space underneath the current sm-2/Mihrab box launchers could house them; from the main deck to the top of the box launchers, there might enough space to house them without obstructing the bridge windows. It all depends on how tall would the cells be with vertical missile and closed case and all.

TVC Sayyad 2 would be perfect for that ship size but I still can't imagine where in the current hull the cells could fit, unless it undergoes a major refit.
Maybe the space underneath the current sm-2/Mihrab box launchers could house them; from the main deck to the top of the box launchers, there might enough space to house them without obstructing the bridge windows. It all depends on how tall would the cells be with vertical missile and closed case and all.
Yes, the hull need a major refit to house missiles the size of sayyad 2 and i think the best place that has enough space is in front of the bridge

Back
Top Bottom