What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

New pic from "IRIS Makran" expeditionary sea base
IMG_20201214_131428_974.jpg

Navy plans installing ballistic missiles on ships and submarines:

I would use this monster to break siege on Yemen at first mission.
Also, I like to see ability from Makran to release and take ghadir sub from below.
ship is big enough to build wet/dry room in lowest level of ship.

olol.jpg
Agreed,a moon pool/wet porch would allow the docking,resupplying and even exchanging the crews of submarines without it being obvious from the air or surface,not to mention the operation of uuvs as well.
Definitely a very good idea for a mobile base ship.

What happened to the Persian Gulf destroyer? They said they would unveil it in the IRIN day but they didn't.

What happened to the Persian Gulf destroyer? They said they would unveil it in the IRIN day but they didn't.
It's a matter of naming convention, one being a placeholder and the other being the final. It was discussed some pages back.

It's a matter of naming convention, one being a placeholder and the other being the final. It was discussed some pages back.
Can you clue me in? I have no idea what you're talking about. So they did unveil the Persian Gulf destroyer? When?

Can you clue me in? I have no idea what you're talking about. So they did unveil the Persian Gulf destroyer? When?
Page 257

Page 257
So they have changed the name? Fine. Have they unveiled the damn thing or is it going to be another fiasco like the Zulfiqar tank?

So they have changed the name? Fine. Have they unveiled the damn thing or is it going to be another fiasco like the Zulfiqar tank?

I think the name is being used for a couple of different ships and projects; I think the one you're thinking of is the Loghman project whose maquette I have been seeing around for many years and I don't know anything about that project, other than the models.

I confused as well with changing name and reusing names several times However I think you mean this one?
2429267.jpg

I confused as well with changing name and reusing names several times However I think you mean this one?
2429267.jpg

نه، فکر نمی کنم یکی باشند

من منظورم این یکی هست​

قرار بود تا 7 آذر آماده بشه​

Back
Top Bottom