What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Was Admiral Tangsiri wearing a new camo, or is this first I noticed; looks like the new pixel pattern,
Also, it looks there is something up with quad copter drone that they don't want known or seen by the public yet because it was really blurred the whole time.

Last edited:
Was Admiral Tangsiri wearing a new camo, or is this first I noticed; looks like the new pixel pattern,
Also, it looks there is something up with quad copter drone that they don't want known or seen by the public yet because it was really blurred the whole time.

Seems to be a combined vtol (quad-copter)/propeller uav

Seems to be a combined vtol (quad-copter)/propeller uav
They were showcased a while back, but I think this variant might have something that should not yet be known to the public yet.

They were showcased a while back, but I think this variant might have something that should not yet be known to the public yet.

But makes a lot of sense for the navy. The ability to start from smaller decks with the quad and then use wings and propeller for to stay long in the air at longer ranges and then return back to the ship and land with quad, refill it and up again for next mission.

Mystery Warship Seen In Iran May Be A Completely New Type

New unidentified warship seen in Iran

Mystery Warship Seen In Iran May Be A Completely New Type

New unidentified warship seen in Iran

I, reading the article on NavalNews, I think that this naval unit is actually the new minesweeper called "Saba" which is in the final phase of construction in that shipyard and of which some had been posted on this forum in July 2020. photo a video, which I now propose again.

6azPKKg.jpg

yR9BW6v.jpg

1f3d9f87823e49ccebfb73aa135e1033o.jpg

Video

I, reading the article on NavalNews, I think that this naval unit is actually the new minesweeper called "Saba" which is in the final phase of construction in that shipyard and of which some had been posted on this forum in July 2020. photo a video, which I now propose again.

6azPKKg.jpg

yR9BW6v.jpg

1f3d9f87823e49ccebfb73aa135e1033o.jpg

Video

bingo

Also from the Russian military forum, user hufden, excellent photo of "Dena"
94ee4df3f83ce0e6839763244f8378e7o.jpg
She looks very similar to the Original Damavand in terms of layout except she is missing the large electro optical sights that was mounted on the mast of the old Damavand.
Bandar Abbas, updates on works at the Sina-class FAC, with Fajr-27 installed.
From Russian military forum, photos user hufden.

87e1bf79bef9f4844b138b86bada71ceo.jpg

b34143ec7acd0acda432a2f52808ed80o.jpg
Its great to see that this project is has gotten back on track after it was dormant for so long!

She looks very similar to the Original Damavand in terms of layout except she is missing the large electro optical sights that was mounted on the mast of the old Damavand.

Its great to see that this project is has gotten back on track after it was dormant for so long!

The Dena has the extreme stern including the flight deck equal to the Sahand (orange arrows), instead of the BO-1 20mm / 85 it has the single 23mm (ZU-23).
Question what is that system indicated in blue?
5e45e69d11b31db6bae47c6b70283e4eo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom