What's new

Iranian murderer pardoned as he swings from gallows

i don't see the point of anything your saying. we talking about the death penalty here and i proved you wrong that it is a deterrent. everything else you said is an argument for another day.

ok i see what your trying to do.
why don't you compare iran and saudi arabia with their neighbors or countries close to them?
how about you show me numbers for russia, india, eastern europe, or south america where they do have all these laws and then compare them to iran since they all have people at the same level( less educated, and poor). your comparing iran and saudi arabia to countries that very highly educated and very developed so people are going to be more civilized there. but when you compare countries on the same level as iran to each other, then iran is waaaaaaaaaaay safer , less murders and all that good stuff.

Because I want to compare 2 total different Systems (hard punishments/"Gods" law compared to man-made laws/"soft" punishment).

Also Saudi Arabia and Iran are relatively stable (not like Afghanistan and Iraq for example) and in my opinion the collection of numbers in North-west Europe and Iran is more trustable than for example neighbours of Iran.
Also Both Iranian nation and the west are highly educated (Iran is in top 16 with total number of science output)

So the comparison I made is fair.

i don't see the point of anything your saying. we talking about the death penalty here and i proved you wrong that it is a deterrent. everything else you said is an argument for another day.

You didn't prove anything,You pointed out two countries which legally allows its allows its heinous murderers to walk free by paying money.Its open bribery.When that happens of course there will be low murder rates(Note that Iran's murder rate higher that its regional average so no idea why you brought it up).I don't even understand why you suggested such shambolic systems as a benchmark to compare to other legal systems in the world.

You didn't prove anything,You pointed out two countries which legally allows its allows its heinous murderers to walk free by paying money.Its open bribery.When that happens of course there will be low murder rates(Note that Iran's murder rate higher that its regional average so no idea why you brought it up).I don't even understand why you suggested such shambolic systems as a benchmark to compare to other legal systems in the world.

compare iran with india and lets see what we get ok?
i think its really good idea that if the family is willing to accept blood money they should be allowed, becuase by killing the person their loved ones aint coming back, so at leats they can get something from the killer.

compare iran with india and lets see what we get ok?

Knock yourself out.India's is slightly higher than Iran.
List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i think its really good idea that if the family is willing to accept blood money they should be allowed, becuase by killing the person their loved ones aint coming back, so at leats they can get something from the killer.

Such practices diminish the value of human life.Fixing the value of human life based on ethnicity,religion and sex are truly disgusting practice.I mean how can they say one's life is less worth is if that person is a female or a Non Muslim or worse a female non muslim!!!

Back
Top Bottom