What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

My heartiest Congratulation to all the Iranian brothers and sisters in this forum:tup::tup:.Iran is indeed doing an outstanding job in the field of Space research despite being sanctioned by all major western countries.This shows the quality of the Iranian scientists and technicians.I am sure that one day India and Iran will work together in this field.Anyways Good Luck in advance to all Iranian friends and allies specially @haman10 :enjoy:

Anyways Good Luck in advance to all Iranian friends and allies specially @haman10
Tnx dear :cheers: :smitten:

you made a very good point regarding cooperation between iran and india in this field .

india is a merging superpower in field of space tech and our cooperation would be a Win-Win for both sides yaar .

i hope under the leadership of hasan rouhani in iran and Mr. modi in india , big pleasant changes occur in our already-amicable ties .

cheers :cheers:

"multi purpose" SLV
hehe lol .

exactly ;) Nice observation :enjoy:

125 meters long exhaust deflector !
holly hell , the day we launch our first sat. with this baby , i'll be here .

and that day , i'll mention all the haters and BS spewers on the forum and i'll post this :

b7b.jpg

Tnx dear :cheers: :smitten:

you made a very good point regarding cooperation between iran and india in this field .

india is a merging superpower in field of space tech and our cooperation would be a Win-Win for both sides yaar .

i hope under the leadership of hasan rouhani in iran and Mr. modi in india , big pleasant changes occur in our already-amicable ties .

cheers :cheers:

hehe lol .

exactly ;) Nice observation :enjoy:
Indeed my friend,i am cent percent sure of Indo-Iranian co-operation in the field of Space and defense in the near future as both of us have a huge pool of talented scientists,researcher and technicians and it'll be a win-win situation for us.I am just waiting for the day when an Indo-Iranian joint space probe will be sent in space:cheers:.
Anyways,how are you??Have you completed your MBBS course by now:-)???

Anyways,how are you??Have you completed your MBBS course by now???
Tnx bro , everything's alright mate ....

MBBS courses are offered in countries that follow UK medical education tradition like India

but iran follows USA in this regard , thus we don't have such a course .

in stead we have pre-med , pre-internship and internship and finally M.D .....

i am a pre-intern right now :)

thanks for asking , how are u doing brother ? everythings alright ? satisfied with the salary ? :D

Tnx bro , everything's alright mate ....

MBBS courses are offered in countries that follow UK medical education tradition like India

but iran follows USA in this regard , thus we don't have such a course .

in stead we have pre-med , pre-internship and internship and finally M.D .....

i am a pre-intern right now :)

thanks for asking , how are u doing brother ? everythings alright ? satisfied with the salary ? :D
Nah i am still to get a job:(.Just finished my masters in Commerce(Specifically Accountancy) this year.Now i am preparing for the West Bengal Civil Service Exam(my province's most coveted civil and police service exam) to be a high ranking Police officer in the West Bengal Police Force.It's basically a three tier exam.I have managed to pass the 1st tier quite easily,now preparing for the 2nd tier one:-)

my masters in Commerce(Specifically Accountancy)
oh my , i thought you were studying law :(

my bad , sorry ....

Good for you doc !!! congrats !!!

to be a high ranking Police officer in the West Bengal Police Force
we muslims say inshaallah !!! :D

wish you all success buddy !! keep up the good work officer !! :D

Back
Top Bottom