What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

One of the most menacing systems in the IRGC arsenal is Khorramshahr with MaRV. Why so?
It has a CEP of less than 5 m as shown in the test video and yet it can carry a 1.8 Ton thermobaric warhead. If it carries a specialized warhead with 3 times TNT yield, a strike of 4 x such systems will destroy an entire military with 22 Tons of TNT yield some 3000 KM away.

Guys ... opinion

lets say Israel fires jericho II/III at Natanz

What would be the IRGC's response? Sejjil-II MaRV + Qassem ? or Emad-MaRV + Hoveyzeh LaCM + Shahed Stealth UCAV?

Guys ... opinion

What would be the IRGC's response? Sejjil-II MaRV + Qassem ? or Emad-MaRV + Hoveyzeh LaCM + Shahed Stealth UCAV?
Supreme Leader said tel aviv and haifa will be razed to the ground

Leader knows
as far as I'm aware he don't get involved in details and is not a fan of micromanaging everything

Guys ... opinion

why fire jericho-3 when Jericho 2 is in range and even why fire it as we knew it cant do anything to Natanz site

as far as I'm aware he don't get involved in details and is not a fan of micromanaging everything

why fire jericho-3 when Jericho 2 is in range and even why fire it as we knew it cant do anything to Natanz site

Jericho-II/III has the same situation as Sejjil-II/III. Overlapping designations with minimal differences due to single-stage change.

They missed the bus. They can't do anything about the nuclear programs other than these good-for-nothing sabotage and terrorism.

My point was what would be our choices after that. Sejjil + Emad + Shahed UCAV from the mainland. While further strikes of Qassem/Zolfaghar from Iraq, Syria, Lebanon?

One of the most menacing systems in the IRGC arsenal is Khorramshahr with MaRV. Why so?
It has a CEP of less than 5 m as shown in the test video and yet it can carry a 1.8 Ton thermobaric warhead. If it carries a specialized warhead with 3 times TNT yield, a strike of 4 x such systems will destroy an entire military with 22 Tons of TNT yield some 3000 KM away.
MaRVs are excellent but I want a scramjet/HGV hypersonic weapon so badly 😣

from now on dont quote me 👈
you can't dictate me when to comment and where to comment , if you don't like me , the forum has ignore feature , use it.
anymore complain you can take it to the moderators and they decide who is right and who is wrong.

from now on dont quote me 👈
you can't dictate me when to comment and where to comment , if you don't like me , the forum has ignore feature , use it.
anymore complain you can take it to the moderators and they decide who is right and who is wrong.

MaRVs are excellent but I want a scramjet/HGV hypersonic weapon so badly 😣

IRGC's gift of Hypersonic skip glide vehicle for your bday. Reaching you with CEP of 2 m at 4-5 Mach

FLJI_KFWQAIP2v9

1655913510183.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom