What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Iran IRGC aerospace force chief Brigadier General Amir-Ali Hajizadeh: Rocket strike on the bases of the MKO terrorist group in Iraq 2001 in Revenge association of the Army Major General Sayad Shirazi ٫ IRGC_AS Rezvan Operation,

P-800 Oniks
even Hezbollah has them
so we have to develop on that

یاور جان به نظرم این بالیستیک های خودمونه بر اساس تراجکتری
چرا میگی انیکس ه یا کروزه

لوله ما به این کلفتی :D
لوله اونها تراجکتوری و غیره رو ببین

Last edited:
This video of Binkov made me laugh. And I'm sure made many more people laugh..

LOL:rofl:
What did you expect?,the guy is literally a fvcking muppet.:haha:
I suspect that when it comes to his quick dismissal of irans missile forces that hes been reading anthony cordesmans so called "assessments" of irans missile capabilities,which after after the jan 2020 demonstration of both their accuracy and destructive fire power now seem,well shall we say rather....."inaccurate":sarcastic:
However it certainly would be nice if during any hypothetical us build up that the us were to just simply leave aegis destroyers puttering around effectively trapped in the persian gulf to be sunk at irans leisure,not to mention a couple of carriers literally within easy reach of all of irans anti ship fire power as well.
Ultimately I suspect that this guy like a lot of other commentators just seems to think of iran as just a slightly larger,slightly stronger version of saddams iraq circa 1991.
Still,if nothing else its good for a chuckle as long as you dont take it to seriously of course.....:lol:

Heres a new picture of a new twin missile launcher equipped with possibly the precision guidance equipped nazeat large caliber artillery rocket.
115972913_484219195775611_8504509757268853035_n.jpg

The missile is way too small to be a fateh 110,but its 110 configuration matches one of the precision guidance retro fitted nazeats showcased recently

Hezbollah has P800 Oniks??? sorry but i highly doubt that..
February 2017
The Lebanese terror group Hezbollah has obtained advanced Russian-made anti-ship missiles, potentially threatening Israeli gas fields in the Mediterranean Sea and the Israeli Navy’s ability to operate in the area, according to a report published Sunday.

Hezbollah’s possession of the Yakhont missiles was revealed by unnamed Western intelligence officials over the weekend at the Munich Security Conference, where world leaders and defense ministers are meeting to discuss major security issues, according to a report in the Hebrew daily Yedioth Ahronoth. The report did not reveal in what forum the revelations were made.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/hezbollah-said-to-have-obtained-game-changing-anti-ship-missiles/

February 2017
The Lebanese terror group Hezbollah has obtained advanced Russian-made anti-ship missiles, potentially threatening Israeli gas fields in the Mediterranean Sea and the Israeli Navy’s ability to operate in the area, according to a report published Sunday.

Hezbollah’s possession of the Yakhont missiles was revealed by unnamed Western intelligence officials over the weekend at the Munich Security Conference, where world leaders and defense ministers are meeting to discuss major security issues, according to a report in the Hebrew daily Yedioth Ahronoth. The report did not reveal in what forum the revelations were made.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/hezbollah-said-to-have-obtained-game-changing-anti-ship-missiles/
Ok, WOW.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom