What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

EeVFIDyXoAEsDBP

Look at Laughter on his face when his came to answer question

The body language says it all

His answer: I can’t Review any classified which his been briffed on.

They already know about program and what stage is in

Last edited:
Look at Laughter on his face when his came to answer question

The body language says it all

His answer I can’t Review any classified classified which his been given.

They already know about program and what stage is in

Would Iranian made SLBMs go on larger indigenous submarines yet to be unveiled?

Would Iranian made SLBMs go on larger indigenous submarines yet to be unveiled?
you want my answer on this subject ??
people will find hard to believe if say anything.
i answered that already 10 years ago on Iranmilitaryforum.net
i wish the forum was on line today so you can see for your self and mach word for word

you want my answer on this subject ??
people will find hard to believe if say anything.
i answered that already 10 years ago on Iranmilitaryforum.net
i wish the forum was on line today so you can see for your self and mach word for word

I'm one of the most open to all 'answers and assertions' type of guy out there. Your word is as good as anybody else's since I want to hear as much as I can so I can come to my own conclusion on a give subject.

So please Yavar, don't be afraid to talk about what it is you are comfortable in divulging. If it's too sensitive and will potentially harm the security of Iran then please refrain from saying but if you it is relatively safe then I wouldn't mind hearing it.

I'm one of the most open to all 'answers and assertions' type of guy out there. Your word is as good as anybody else's since I want to hear as much as I can so I can come to my own conclusion on a give subject.

So please Yavar, don't be afraid to talk about what it is you are comfortable in divulging. If it's too sensitive and will potentially harm the security of Iran then please refrain from saying but if you it is relatively safe then I wouldn't mind hearing it.

The answer to your question is :
The prospect of such a system is a reality which is life and in full steem so ....

Their bluff which is the Israeli establishment uses that they may strike islamic Republic is their biggest bluff of the century they are fully aware of Islamic Republic capability.

The strike on Ain Al-Assad and Erbil U.S military bases and what followed after that is one of the greatest example ....

The IRGC Four point statement made it clear to what would be followed

So this joke that Israel will exist is the most laughable one

Today Iran nuclear program is at such a stage that even in the back door negotiation which is taking place with the U.S. is on top of the agenda,
the reality which diplomatic and intelligence community no longer Denise
Our posture at such a stage that no country I mean no country can get away with it.

That’s as best as I can put it

Last edited:
The answer to your question is :
The prospect of such a system is a reality which is life and in full steem so ....

Their bluff which is the Israeli establishment uses that they may strike islamic Republic is their biggest bluff of the century they are fully aware of Islamic Republic capability.

The strike on Ain Al-Assad and Erbil U.S military bases and what followed after that is one of the greatest example ....

The IRGC Four point statement made it clear to what would be followed

So this joke that Israel will exist is the most laughable one

Today Iran nuclear program is at such a stage that even in the back door negotiation which is taking place with the U.S. is on top of the agenda,
the reality which diplomatic and intelligence community no longer Denise
Our posture at such a stage that no country I mean no country can get away with it.

That’s as best as I can put it

Yavar, hopefully this isn't too much ask as I do sincerely appreciate your response but as my own understanding of Farsi is only limited to casual Fingilisi talks here and there I couldn't fully understand what the points of the video actually were trying to say as some of the phrases and words in Farsi I just don't know.

You wouldn't mind translating them here to english so I can get a better picture?

I assume that this gist of the video and what you're trying to say is that essentially Iran has called the bluff of the Americans and Israelis in-terms of operation-capabilities and will seek to exploit that against them in any future conflict?

this Iranian national channel 1
3 minutes after missile strike on U.S bases in Iraq
IRGC releases statement in which had 4 step

which as follows
if U.S respond to Iranian strike IRGC will give heavir respond to U.S in retaliation
and in that response IRGC will take care of state of Israel and Israel will not be immune

No

Iran will be going after Israel directly and openly if any-sort of American attack on Iran happens?

You wouldn't mind translating them here to english so I can get a better picture?

which as follows
if U.S respond to Iranian strike IRGC will give heavir respond to U.S in retaliation
and in that response IRGC will take care of state of Israel and Israel will not be immune

if you need word for word translation of video ask members here and they will do it for you

you're trying to say is that essentially Iran has called the bluff of the Americans and Israelis in-terms of operation-

capabilities and will seek to exploit that against them in any future conflict?

No

What I’m saying is very clear, what I’m saying is. IRI Iran is nuclear power with full capability and U.S. and Israeli intelligence and diplomats and high ranking mlitary are well were of that.

and i don't mean having one tactical atom bomb
soon or later will people find out whether Pakistan or India or North Korea nuclear program is more head of Iran or NOT

which as follows

No

What I’m saying is very clear, what I’m saying is. IRI Iran is nuclear power with full capability and U.S. and Israeli intelligence and diplomats and high ranking mlitary are well were of that

Oh, well that changes things quite drastically now doesn't it.

Thank you very much for the clarification!!

which as follows

No

What I’m saying is very clear, what I’m saying is. IRI Iran is nuclear power with full capability and U.S. and Israeli intelligence and diplomats and high ranking mlitary are well were of that
I thought most people knew that already ? The plan was i hit you- you hit me strikes.. any American reaction would have been replied again and again (Hajizadeh confirmed this) until god knows what would happen next.

Americans retreated and did not answer the missile strike on their base.

Iran will be going after Israel directly and openly if any-sort of American attack on Iran happens?
not only after, will take care of for good,
no one and i mean no one here in Islamic Republic ( strategic forces or strategic ocean forces IRGC ) has any slightest doubt that after Iran strike Israel will retaliate and retaliate powerfully

so Israel has to go in second stage of any major conflict

Last edited:
US policy against Iran has been containment with a hope of regime change.

US wants Iran in its orbit for the long run against a China bi polar world. Iranians have more in line with the West Than they do with the East. However, Israel has prevented this remarriage as well as certain elements of US establishment that stay in power by catering to Israeli wishes.

Nonetheless, Iran has never closed the door on relations with the West. Even if Khomeini said to always keep the US embassy as vacant property because he himself said that Iran and US ties would not be cut forever.

However, until a Nixon China moment happens in Iranian-US relations where US accepts Iranian sovereignty and independence we cannot have normalized or semi normalized relations.

Nonetheless, there will be a day when Iran is engaging with all major industrial nations. The current global economic system relies on more and more developing countries to feed the growth and debt expansion of Western governments. Thus it will be inevitable in my opinion.

Iran IRGC aerospace force chief Brigadier General Amir-Ali Hajizadeh: High-Speed Anti-Radiation ballistic Missile ( HARM, HARBM ),
HARBM extirpate THaad High Altitude Area Defense simulation.
canister launched Hot vent ballistic missile, buried ballistic missile launched (NOT Silo),
Farm ballistic missile feiled,
IRGC The Great Prophet_14 drill,

Iran IRGC aerospace force chief Brigadier General Amir-Ali Hajizadeh: High-Speed Anti-Radiation ballistic Missile ( HARM, HARBM ),
HARBM extirpate THaad High Altitude Area Defense simulation.
canister launched Hot vent ballistic missile, buried ballistic missile launched (NOT Silo),
Farm ballistic missile feiled,
IRGC The Great Prophet_14 drill,

is this missile hypersonic? there are rumours out there...
@yavar whats your opinion on hypersonic missile development

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom