What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Thats what it sounds like.....but if we try to think outside the box, Iran IS that player that can show the world "all the things" you can do with missiles. lol.

Personally, I have a strong feeling Iran already has developed air-launched BMs, it just hasn't shown it off in full yet.

This drop-test of the Fajr-4 was just a hint to season up things for the time being.

Last edited:
Personally, I have a strong feeling Iran already has developed air-launched BMs, it just hasn't shown it off in full yet.

This drop-test of the Fajr-4 was just a hint to season up thins for the time being.
um.....Very likely.

Potentially extremely deadly if the accuracy of air launched fajr 4 is similar to the latest TBMs. Range is estimated to 700-800km. That’s insane! Fajr 4 has a fraction of the cost of TBMs. They can drop these things like candy!

Essentially Iran's current strike aircraft got a really deadly, cheaply produced air-launched munition that can saturate enemy fortifications with relative ease from long-range.

This is actually quite a substantial development all things considered!!

Potentially extremely deadly if the accuracy of air launched fajr 4 is similar to the latest TBMs. Range is estimated to 700-800km. That’s insane! Fajr 4 has a fraction of the cost of TBMs. They can drop these things like candy!

Can you load this on Karrar too? Cruise missile was loaded on Karrar before.

Karrar payload is 700 kg and if we say this is Fajr 4, it is about 700-900 kg.

Can you load this on Karrar too? Cruise missile was loaded on Karrar before.

Karrar payload is 700 kg and if we say this is Fajr 4, it is about 700-900 kg.

I would say yes. The only thing that could have hindered karrar to carry fajr 4 is ground clearance at take off. However since it is rail launched then it is absolutely possible. How they would solve the guidance issue at the moment is beyond me. Maybe future irgc satellites could cover that?!

Essentially Iran's current strike aircraft got a really deadly, cheaply produced air-launched munition that can saturate enemy fortifications with relative ease from long-range.

This is actually quite a substantial development all things considered!!
You got to love irgc ingenuity!

Dadash, are you sure about that range? That would insane if true. A while new dynamic to the Iranian missiles!! Very good news.

Dadash, are you sure about that range? That would insane if true. A while new dynamic to the Iranian missiles!! Very good news.
No I’m not :)
I got the figure from a twitter analyst who later downestimated to 150-200km. Still a respectable range. 700km would have been ridiculous for a missile the size of fajr4.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom