What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

EFswqddXYAYSI3j.jpg

EFswqdXX0AAsXML.jpg

With the new guidance kit, Nazeat rockets of the army will transform from purely fin stabilized, then rocket spin-stabilized battlefield rockets, to precision strike wind-corrected/guided rockets.

They are now enabled to strike enemy targets deep behind their lines, such a HQ's and troop concentrations. Together with their tactical UAVs, this will give them a good boost in firepower, albeit at the lowest spectrum of tactical level.

With the new guidance kit, Nazeat rockets of the army will transform from purely fin stabilized, then rocket spin-stabilized battlefield rockets, to precision strike wind-corrected/guided rockets.

They are now enabled to strike enemy targets deep behind their lines, such a HQ's and troop concentrations. Together with their tactical UAVs, this will give them a good boost in firepower, albeit at the lowest spectrum of tactical level.

I'd like to see low cost, low payload(under 300lb warhead) battlefield cruise missiles launched from a multiple launcher to go along side them. Due to continued advancements in Defense systems your attack can't come in one at a time and should come in swarms.... where you 1st launch your UAV's & UCAV's then your cruise missiles and finally your battlefield missiles towards enemy position timed to hit nearly simultaneously to both overwhelm any potential enemy defense and create psychological shock to demoralize them.

I'd also like to see drones like the Saegheh UCAV deploying 20 or so ~2lb ordnances over a targeted area because even with unguided ordnances with the proper pre programed ballistic calculations based on speed and altitude and a simple add-on of a cheap low cost electric gyro stabilizer on your unguided ordnances it would still give you a system far more accurate than unguided MLRS systems

Army Labik-1 rocket

EF9PMBDWkAAZzES.jpg

EF9PMCHWsAAYMt9.jpg

EF9PMDDXUAUGdJV.jpg
Iran should invest in developing Warheads for its ballistic missiles that detonate above ground before impact to increase their lethality. The majority of the energy from the impact of current warheads is absorbed by the ground reducing the blast and shrapnel effect of the impact.

Can’t really tell anything with a high speed missile blurring due to the camera, everything could simply be a distortion.
yes that why i said it do not look like one it could be anyone's guess at this point.

Iran should invest in developing Warheads for its ballistic missiles that detonate above ground before impact to increase their lethality. The majority of the energy from the impact of current warheads is absorbed by the ground reducing the blast and shrapnel effect of the impact.
you are right but i think Iran already have airburst fuel warheads its not that advance thermobaric weapons already being mass produced by Iran i do not see any obstacles that proven IRGC from building one for every missile that the use.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom