What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

Installing air-to-air missiles on offensive helicopters / equipping commandos with "Masaf" assault rifle

61564574.jpg

61564564.jpg

https://defapress.ir/fa/news/383563/نصب-موشک‌های-هوا-به-هوا-بر-روی-بالگردهای-تهاجمی-هوانیروز-تجهیز-تکاوران-نوهد-به-سلاح-مصاف

Last edited:

This video gave me depression.

No improvement over 20 years. At least they are all wearing tactical vests; The only improvement. Using pickup trucks and stationary AA guns still as a conventional force.

No improvement over 20 years. At least they are all wearing tactical vests; The only improvement. Using pickup trucks and stationary AA guns still as a conventional force.
Nowadays everything is home made, they could atleast give them modern gear and vehicles...

They are border guards, to protect against smugglers, unregistered migrants and low-intensity insurgent activity, not full blown conventional warfare.

They are border guards, to protect against smugglers, unregistered migrants and low-intensity insurgent activity, not full blown conventional warfare.

I think you are right, they are actually not bad equipped for guarding the boarder.

I just saw some of the insignia/patches on the uniforms and it appeared like regular army units. Some of them in the woodland camo appear to be part of regular forces. I think they may be with the commander that was visiting the outpost that's why they appear different.

The commander of the army's ground forces announced for the first time the presence of the army's artillery unit in the fight against ISIS in Syria

Amir Heydari: The artillery unit of the army was defending the shrine of the Ahl al-Bayt in Syria and had taken asleep from the eyes of ISIS

Source: Tasnim

maxresdefault.jpg

In year 1404, the Revolutionary Guards will became one of the top five ground forces in the world

1397100110544376116196614.jpg

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1399/01/26/2243425/سپاه-پاسداران-در-افق-1404-جزو-5-نیروی-زمینی-برتر-جهان-می-شود

General Hidary: we will soon open T-90 tanks production line in Iran

Then what in the fvckity-fvck was the point of going to all that wasted effort to build the karrar for?.
Not to mention of course that relying on the utterly "reliably unreliable" russians seems like a really,really,really stupid thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom