What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

i follow his channel and always look for videos he fires some guns, he is not a great shooter i can say lol. but the channel is informative specially regarding some fire arm actions that are obsolete in present time.
Yes,its a great source of info and I`ve gotten to have a close up look at many weapons that I`d read about but had only been able to see pictures of,not to mention many extremely obscure ones that I`d never even heard of before.
The lugers are certainly very nice,tho 4000 for your bodyguard?,thats a rather large bodyguard to put it mildly.:triniti:

Iran must get ready to support Syria should Turkey declare war against Syria. We have a defensive pact. They supported us when we were under attack, and we must be there for them and honor that pact when another Saddam around the corner attacks them.

Iran must get ready to support Syria should Turkey declare war against Syria. We have a defensive pact. They supported us when we were under attack, and we must be there for them and honor that pact when another Saddam around the corner attacks them.

That isnt an easy task. First step would be to halt all gas and oil and trade. Russia also will stop gas and oil and trade. Maybe Kurds can do the first time the right thing, but me doubt.

That isnt an easy task. First step would be to halt all gas and oil and trade. Russia also will stop gas and oil and trade. Maybe Kurds can do the first time the right thing, but me doubt.

sorry but kind of curious, you guys have much more in common with people in Turkey than Syria. Why go to war against Turkey? I would think you paid your debt by helping them for nine years already!

Yes,its a great source of info and I`ve gotten to have a close up look at many weapons that I`d read about but had only been able to see pictures of,not to mention many extremely obscure ones that I`d never even heard of before.
The lugers are certainly very nice,tho 4000 for your bodyguard?,thats a rather large bodyguard to put it mildly.:triniti:

I suspect that Reza Shah's bodyguards acted more like his own private and extremely loyal army / secret service as opposed to just a group of men surrounding their leader in public. They probably made sure that their leaders entire route to specific sites, venues were completely secure. They more than likely included plain clothed officers conducting highly secretive missions, trying to gather intelligence from a variety of sources, in some cases even going as far as to infiltrate any groups opposed to the Shah.

sorry but kind of curious, you guys have much more in common with people in Turkey than Syria. Why go to war against Turkey? I would think you paid your debt by helping them for nine years already!

Wouldn’t be better for Iranians to mediate between the two sides? Turkey and Syria both have legitimate concerns. Syrian territory must be within Syria and Turkey has worries about a sea of war refugees! Iran can help mediate.

NOT TRUE. Turkey for a long time was completely secularist and as a result had a severely PRO WESTERN stance against Iran. During the Iran-Iraq war, Turkey tried to benefit from the war more than anything. Syria on the other hand, right after the !979 revolution sided with Iran, establishing an alliance / friendship of sorts. Syria proved their loyalty when during the Iran Iraq war they provided Iran with a significant amount of assistance, even going to far as to hand over vital missile technology and training to Iran. Not to mention that during a vital time in the war, when much of Iraq's oil infrastructure had been wiped out by Iranian air strikes, Syria even cut off an oil pipeline going directly into Iraq

Wouldn’t be better for Iranians to mediate between the two sides? Turkey and Syria both have legitimate concerns. Syrian territory must be within Syria and Turkey has worries about a sea of war refugees! Iran can help mediate.

Iran has tried however it's very difficult to mediate with Turkey because Turkey is currently trying to essentially annex Syria and is supporting al qaeda who are kidnapping and forcing children to die on the front.

I suspect that Reza Shah's bodyguards acted more like his own private and extremely loyal army / secret service as opposed to just a group of men surrounding their leader in public. They probably made sure that their leaders entire route to specific sites, venues were completely secure. They more than likely included plain clothed officers conducting highly secretive missions, trying to gather intelligence from a variety of sources, in some cases even going as far as to infiltrate any groups opposed to the Shah.
Yes,that was my thought too,that it was more like his own private mini army,distinct from the regular military and loyal to him alone.And from the looks of it rather well supplied....at least as far as hand weapons were concerned.

Wrong. Me do not have anything in common with Turkey. Also a large mayority of german people are on the side of the regular syrian government and against the invaders. The things you hear from our puppet government and from the "gleichgeschaltete Atlantikbrücke" media are not the oppinion of the mayority of the german people. All sanctions against Syria by germany are at will of the US and our puppet gov do as they are told by US. So please! If you want to complaine, call Merkel!

Maybe this one helps you to understand that german politics and german media isnt german people.

deutschland-medien-netzwerk.png

Source
به گزارش مشرق، مرکز مستشاری نظامی ایران، مستقر در شمال سوریه، بامداد یکشنبه با صدور بیانیه‌ای اعلام کرد ارتش ترکیه همچنان به بمباران مواضع این مرکز ادامه می‌دهد.

به گزارش شبکه «المیادین» متن بیانیه مرکز مستشاری ایران درباره تحولات ادلب به شرح زیر است:

«از صبح روز گذشته به نیروهایمان دستور دادیم نظامیان ترکیه را در ادلب هدف قرار ندهند تا جان آنها حفظ شود. نیروهای ما نیز علی‌رغم اینکه آنها را در تیررس داشتند، از هدف قرار دادنشان خودداری کردند اما ارتش ترکیه همچنان به گلوله باران توپخانه ای مواضع و مراکز و پایگاه های ما ادامه می دهد.

بیشتر بخوانید:

جزئیات پیشروی‌های گروهک‌های تروریستی در شرق استان ادلب
مرکز مستشاری نظامی ایران در سوریه نظامیان ترکیه را دعوت به برخورد عقلانی بر اساس مصلحت ملتهای سوریه و ترکیه می کند. باز هم تاکید می‌کنیم فرزندان ملت ترکیه در ارتش آن کشور در منطقه ادلب در تیررس نیروهای نظامی ما هستند و به راحتی می‌توانستیم انتقام بمباران مراکزمان را از آنها بگیریم اما در پاسخ به دستورات صادر شده از فرمانده‌هانمان خویشتن‌داری کرده ایم.

Source
به گزارش مشرق، مرکز مستشاری نظامی ایران، مستقر در شمال سوریه، بامداد یکشنبه با صدور بیانیه‌ای اعلام کرد ارتش ترکیه همچنان به بمباران مواضع این مرکز ادامه می‌دهد.

به گزارش شبکه «المیادین» متن بیانیه مرکز مستشاری ایران درباره تحولات ادلب به شرح زیر است:

«از صبح روز گذشته به نیروهایمان دستور دادیم نظامیان ترکیه را در ادلب هدف قرار ندهند تا جان آنها حفظ شود. نیروهای ما نیز علی‌رغم اینکه آنها را در تیررس داشتند، از هدف قرار دادنشان خودداری کردند اما ارتش ترکیه همچنان به گلوله باران توپخانه ای مواضع و مراکز و پایگاه های ما ادامه می دهد.

بیشتر بخوانید:

جزئیات پیشروی‌های گروهک‌های تروریستی در شرق استان ادلب
مرکز مستشاری نظامی ایران در سوریه نظامیان ترکیه را دعوت به برخورد عقلانی بر اساس مصلحت ملتهای سوریه و ترکیه می کند. باز هم تاکید می‌کنیم فرزندان ملت ترکیه در ارتش آن کشور در منطقه ادلب در تیررس نیروهای نظامی ما هستند و به راحتی می‌توانستیم انتقام بمباران مراکزمان را از آنها بگیریم اما در پاسخ به دستورات صادر شده از فرمانده‌هانمان خویشتن‌داری کرده ایم.

خیشتن داری اخه تا کی تا به کجا؟؟؟ هم از اسرائیل بخوریم هم از ترکیه هم از نیروهای اتلاف والله ظلمه؟؟؟

Well, after this warning this would be logic:

Back
Top Bottom