What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

I was referring to this rifle. Is this what you mean?
No, there's 2 different systems both named MASAF
20230407_143251.jpg

Someone here said you can buy Iranian body armour in military stores in Iran?

@Hack-Hook is that true? Would be strange for a country where guns are outlawed
i have seen the plate holders , but i was not exactly find the plates in the stores but i didn't specifically looked for them either

about the rest of the gear , you can find the hat
the rest of the gear i don't knew but usually you can find any military clothes you want if you look for it

Well it's an IRI-GF announcement, so don't get your hopes up for anything cool. Maybe good, maybe not.

I read some jokes that they build mountain storage facilities for Chieftain tanks 😆
but i heard the storage is for SamSam tanks

ShowPicture.aspx

This is an interesting pic,it looks to show 3 different versions of the almas atgm.
The one at the back with the carrying handle looks to be your standard man portable atgm version.
The one in the middle with the mounting system attached looks to be the drone launched version,its interesting to note that the front and back caps on the launch tube look to be larger than its ground launched cousin
The 3rd version at the front is a bit of a puzzle,it clearly doesnt have the carry handle one would expect for a man portable launcher,nor does it have the rather robust mounting bracket for an aircraft weapons rail,tho it does appear to have some sort of attachment system mounted in the middle of the tube and also some extra component mounted at the front as well.Possibly a version intended for mounting on remote operated weapons stations perhaps?.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom