What's new

Iranian foreign minister to visit India in coming days

The problem lies in pretending to care about the 'pity of Muslims' in Palestine and ignoring their plight in Indian Illegally Occupied Kashmir. Pakistan has tried to help Muslims wherever it could, be it Afghanistan, the Arab World, India or Bosnia and we didn't in places we couldn't such as the Uyghur issue. But Pakistan isn't a Muslim theocracy that puts the rights of Muslims above its own interests. Oh wait! Isn't that the Iranis' and Saudis' role, displaying eachother as the 'leader of the Muslim world'?
Kashmir..hmm?
isnt that the country thats currently occupied [for the last 73-odd years] by BOTH india AND pakistan?.....,oh and I think china also has a piece of it as well too,doesnt it?:tsk:
The non-aligned Iri,unlike pahlavis us vassal iran,was never going to tow the pakistani line on kashmir anymore than it would indias,anyone should see that.and frankly I`m more than a little amazed that some of the pakistani posters here would be so naive as to cop an attitude about it.For iran,its main interest in kashmir,especially in light of the rise of sunni wahabism throughout both the region and the wider muslim world,is the conditiontions of the shia populace,and thats about it.

Nothing wrong in visiting India

Problem is when this "Islamic Republic" starts speaking the same language against Pakistan as India on Afghanistan issue

Afghanistan is closer culturally to Iran than Pakistan
The problem lies in pretending to care about the 'pity of Muslims' in Palestine and ignoring their plight in Indian Illegally Occupied Kashmir. Pakistan has tried to help Muslims wherever it could, be it Afghanistan, the Arab World, India or Bosnia and we didn't in places we couldn't such as the Uyghur issue. But Pakistan isn't a Muslim theocracy that puts the rights of Muslims above its own interests. Oh wait! Isn't that the Iranis' and Saudis' role, displaying eachother as the 'leader of the Muslim world'?

Pakistan has no problem looking the other way when things suited its interests. Uiygurs is one of them. The Rohaniyas of Myanmar is another one. the list is endless.

If Pakistani state was not a pauper you would be playing the same game the oil rich Saudis and Iranians are playing

Kashmir..hmm?
isnt that the country thats currently occupied [for the last 73-odd years] by BOTH india AND pakistan?.....,oh and I think china also has a piece of it as well too,doesnt it?:tsk:
The non-aligned Iri,unlike pahlavis us vassal iran,was never going to tow the pakistani line on kashmir anymore than it would indias,anyone should see that.and frankly I`m more than a little amazed that some of the pakistani posters here would be so naive as to cop an attitude about it.For iran,its main interest in kashmir,especially in light of the rise of sunni wahabism throughout both the region and the wider muslim world,is the conditiontions of the shia populace,and thats about it.
Kashmir is not a country, and every independent poll has shown the people's of Kashmir's willingness to be part of Pakistan. The people of Azad Kashmir in Pakistan are some of the most patriotic Pakistanis you'll meet because they know first hand the oppression taking place on the other side.

You literally just gave me evidence of the hypocrisy I was talking about. Iran pretends to be a sort of 'leader of the Muslim world' and then only cares about injustices as long as it is in line with their interests.
Pakistan has no problem looking the other way when things suited its interests. Uiygurs is one of them. The Rohaniyas of Myanmar is another one. the list is endless.

If Pakistani state was not a pauper you would be playing the same game the oil rich Saudis and Iranians are playing
Read my post again dude. I clearly said that Pakistan sometimes looks over a few atrocities because frankly it isn't our job to fight every Tom, Dick and Harry that is oppressing Muslims. But what about the 'leaders of the Muslim world' (Iran and KSA), isn't it their duty to fight every sort of oppressed peoples along the globe because they want that role?

Kashmir is not a country, and every independent poll has shown the people's of Kashmir's willingness to be part of Pakistan. The people of Azad Kashmir in Pakistan are some of the most patriotic Pakistanis you'll meet because they know first hand the oppression taking place on the other side.

You literally just gave me evidence of the hypocrisy I was talking about. Iran pretends to be a sort of 'leader of the Muslim world' and then only cares about injustices as long as it is in line with their interests.

Read my post again dude. I clearly said that Pakistan sometimes looks over a few atrocities because frankly it isn't our job to fight every Tom, Dick and Harry that is oppressing Muslims. But what about the 'leaders of the Muslim world' (Iran and KSA), isn't it their duty to fight every sort of oppressed peoples along the globe because they want that role?

It is more the other way . if a country friendly to Pakistan or not unfriendly to Pakistan they get a pass . very few countries get criticized

Before the revolution, Iran was definitely Pakistan's brother, Shah thought of Pakistanis as his fellow Aryan brothers was purely motivated by racial bonds and wasn't a religious zealot to be bogged down by sectarian differences of the current regime. He aided Pakistan with weapons and supplies during our wars with India.

Sadly the opposition is true with the current regime in Iran, they will only accept Pakistan if the latter fully accept their hegemony in the region.

what changed is not the Shah or current regime ? Iran is making tens of billions of dollars selling oil. Pakistan is spending a lot of money buying those oil with billions of dollars

Until you find a cheap substitute for oil Saudis and Iranians will treat Pakistanis as beggars

Behram asked me 3 questions in a thread which is now closed. Answer is simple. Kulbhushan yadav. Do you think that we are fools? You issued iranian passport to an indian agent. How dare you behram? Do you think that we aren't wise? We knew what you were doing. Stop this illogical approach.

This is serious development. this clearly means war. Afghanistan role has been shifted to new iranian role. I am telling you all that we have to do something to solve this BLA problem. Expect huge attacks from BLA now. Iran is arming BLA since day one. If we can topple afghan government then we can also remove spiritual mullah from iran. We should install Pakistan friendly government in Iran. Americans wants to hear us. It's time to teach Iran a lesson. Their MP insulted us and even used the name of DG ISI. It's time to teach mullah regime a lesson.

I urge cooperation with Americans. They are ready to give us money. Better economy, friendly government in Iran.
I don't think Pakistan is a "Fool". I think you and those here who think like you are as dumb as dirt if you think you can" remove spiritual mullah from iran"! I hope that clears it for you!
View attachment 778011

I do not know but when IK meets Iran's enemy we Iranians do not get offended...so what is the problem when Iran officials meeting India officials...:undecided::undecided::undecided:
Some Pakistanis here are so triggered, you'd think they are a bunch of 13year old girls!

Last edited:
Why is Pakistan such Bossom buddies with India??? Why does Pakistan hate Pakistan so much. Pakistan Should never trust Pakistan. Infact maybe its time Pakistan used some of her Nukes on its mortal enemy Pakistan just to teach Pakistan a lesson as to not mess with Pakistan! 🤪
Huh bro

I have been hearing same exact words from Pakistanis, not all of them however. For a moment you filled me with hatred :taz: :lol:

But let me tell one thing, something that i have learnt from engaging with Pakistanis after all these years.

Nawaz and pmln had dropped Kashmir issue, they tried to normalize with India and instead zoom on Iranian borders. Majority of Pakistanis hate him but Wahabi Affiliated factions completely agree with forgetting Kashmir issue.

They created Uzair Baloch and Yadhav in UAE and tried to blame it on Iran. They Helped terrorist Groups such as Jeysh terrorists to threaten Chabahar and conduct terror attacks against border forces of Police and IRGC. I have to say it again, this was a minority of Pakistanis who coordinated their actions with Riyadh and Dubai.

It maybe look a bit hard to prove but that's what I have learnt the hard way.

I don't think Pakistan is a "Fool". I think you and those here who think like you are as dumb as dirt if you think you can" remove spiritual mullah from iran"! I hope that clears it for you!

Some Pakistanis here are so triggered, you'd think they are a bunch of 13year old girls!
You said same thing for suleymani as well but now hd is gone. Behram better mend ways. Your country is heading towards disaster.

When China makes major investment in Iran, Iran will inevitably introduce other forces to balance. It would be surprising if Iran did nothing. Considering China's relations with Pakistan&Saudi Arabia, why does Iran rest assured let China will monopolize Iran's investment channels?
When China announced its $400 billion investment in Iran, Chinese netizens generally predicted that Iran would introduce Russian and Germany capital to balance. If Iran only keep in touch with India, and no longer introduces the power of other countries, it is far lower than China's expectation. Because India is unable to hinder any strategic action by China.
As for Afghanistan, why don't we wait patiently for the results?
With the gradual deepening of China's investment in Iran and CEPC, Iran and Pakistan are bound to have more and more economic ties.
The Chinese believe that economic relations determine political relations and political relations determine military relations. It is a historical occasionality for the two countries to get some quarrel, and it is a historical necessity for the two countries to move towards harmony.

BTW: China's investment in Iran is economic cooperation between the two countries, China hopes that both countries can benefit from investment, and the relationship between China and Iran is equal. China has never attached conditions to economic investment and aid, and this time is no exception. China understands Iran's vigilance against China, and China also does not fully trust Iran. The diplomatic relations between Iran and any country are Iran's internal affairs. China has no right to interfere, and China will not interfere. China never asks any country to take sides. Similarly, Iran did not ask China to take sides.

Last edited:
Pakistani posters are being schooled by Iranians.

This is why PM said if it were not for British, Pakistanis would come under Iranian rule.

Back
Top Bottom