What's new

Iranian foreign minister to visit India in coming days

Thank you for the insights. If 50% of the Pakistani population is close to Iran , it gives Iran quite a leverage on pakistan though. Like the Madheshis living in Nepal are close to India. In such scenario Pakistan shouldn't make an enemy out of Iran.
Point was we are our own thing, not anyone else...
Pakistan must do what's best for Pakistan and its people (and being friendly with Iran unless they cross red lines is what's best for Pakistan, it has nothing to do with anything, we are not subservient to anyone...)

Behram asked me 3 questions in a thread which is now closed. Answer is simple. Kulbhushan yadav. Do you think that we are fools? You issued iranian passport to an indian agent. How dare you behram? Do you think that we aren't wise? We knew what you were doing. Stop this illogical approach.

This is serious development. this clearly means war. Afghanistan role has been shifted to new iranian role. I am telling you all that we have to do something to solve this BLA problem. Expect huge attacks from BLA now. Iran is arming BLA since day one. If we can topple afghan government then we can also remove spiritual mullah from iran. We should install Pakistan friendly government in Iran. Americans wants to hear us. It's time to teach Iran a lesson. Their MP insulted us and even used the name of DG ISI. It's time to teach mullah regime a lesson.

I urge cooperation with Americans. They are ready to give us money. Better economy, friendly government in Iran.

According to sources, newly appointed Iranian Foreign Minister Amir Abdollahian was due to travel to Delhi on Monday, but his visit has been “postponed” due to scheduling issues and the upcoming summit of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation

so lets closed this thread

News Source

According to sources, newly appointed Iranian Foreign Minister Amir Abdollahian was due to travel to Delhi on Monday, but his visit has been “postponed” due to scheduling issues and the upcoming summit of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation

so lets closed this thread

News Source
meeting an Indian FM rn with evolving Afghan situation and Indian eyes fixated on it
would have looked mad suspicious ngl, good move from Pak perspective at least

We don't need to explain our relations with others to Pakistan. With all respect, indeed.

Even China has relations with India. Hosting embassies, regular contact etc. Even during the Shah era which many Pakistanis fondly remember, Iran had good relations with India.

What is wrong to have relations with all nations? Except Israel ofcourse.
The problem lies in pretending to care about the 'pity of Muslims' in Palestine and ignoring their plight in Indian Illegally Occupied Kashmir. Pakistan has tried to help Muslims wherever it could, be it Afghanistan, the Arab World, India or Bosnia and we didn't in places we couldn't such as the Uyghur issue. But Pakistan isn't a Muslim theocracy that puts the rights of Muslims above its own interests. Oh wait! Isn't that the Iranis' and Saudis' role, displaying eachother as the 'leader of the Muslim world'?

Why I gave them the name 'Iran-Al-Dajjal'. They conspire against Muslims with non-Muslims in the name of 'resisting Israel'. They have the same aims as Israel, India and the US for all Muslim nations. Soon Turkey will be attacked by them and their Russian/US allies in Idlib and now they orchestrating conspiracy against Pakistan.
And here come the mother of the bride
We are obsessed with our 'brotherly' neighbour iran :). Lets see if china fixes you guys or not
Sadly for you unlike some countries no foreign country dictate our foreign policy and no foreign armed personnel can be stationed in our country. And unlike some countries even no foreign consulate is allowed to even use its own armed force or mercenaries to protect their embassy and they had to relay on Iranian police weither they like it or not.

Last edited:
1631709784703.png

I do not know but when IK meets Iran's enemy we Iranians do not get offended...so what is the problem when Iran officials meeting India officials...:undecided::undecided::undecided:

Behram asked me 3 questions in a thread which is now closed. Answer is simple. Kulbhushan yadav.
Answer is not so simple, because Pakistan also allowed US or Saudis attack Iran via Jundollah (I've already written about this extensively on PDF). You havent fenced fully your share of the border, and your govt and ISI have turned blind eyes to these groups attacking Iran, so indirectly, you attacked Iran also, both Iran and Pakistan both did this to each other, because their relationship was in a phase that was difficult for both of them, but they dont have malice towards each other and arent currently allowing attacks against each other as much..how long will u keep bitchin about Yadav?? He is just 1 person...Pakistan has definitely indirectly done as much or more damage to Iran as this Yadav fiasco has caused. stop being obsessed and learn to move on and be optimistic for better in the future. stop being fixated on old historical things. I've already written about this extensively on PDF
Do you think that we are fools?
Are you projecting something here?
You issued iranian passport to an indian agent.
And what have you done about it? zilch!
How dare you behram?
Did your govt ask Iran this? i bet not.
Do you think that we aren't wise?
ONCE AGAIN, : Are you projecting something here?
We knew what you were doing. Stop this illogical approach.
Iran also know what your ISI allowed Saudi and US intelligence do on the borders and in Afghanistan that were against IRan's interests. Do you want to take accountability for that or not? i expect no but i might get surprised.
This is serious development. this clearly means war.
Relax, you are definitely not ready for war. Just wait.
Afghanistan role has been shifted to new iranian role.
It only did in your paranoid mind. seriously! you're projecting as though IRan is in Afghanistan to hurt Pakistan, which it is not. Iran just wants peace and business for its peoples across both borders- thats it! But your country is already God father of Afghanistan so why are you so insecure? i dont get it.
I am telling you all that we have to do something to solve this BLA problem.
You've been saying this for decades..
Expect huge attacks from BLA now.
hmmm...
Iran is arming BLA since day one.
Maybe...we never see any news about it really...why would Iran do so? Iran could potentially dismantle Pakistan over a few decades IF Iran wanted to, but Iran doesnt want that for Pakistan. You just seem to have serious beef with Iran FOR NO GOOD REASON...we will soon find out exactly why though..
If we can topple afghan government then we can also remove spiritual mullah from iran.
hah a ..and Afghan govt is saying they will structure their govt like "spiritual mullah from Iran" govt..LMAO. so you will attack yourself in the end!
We should install Pakistan friendly government in Iran.
Dreams sometimes come true.
Americans wants to hear us.
America wants to use you guys, and if you are broke enough, they probably will.
It's time to teach Iran a lesson.
You cant, you're not strong enough for that sort of mission, even US nor ISrael has tried it yet, besides, your govt doesnt hate Iran half as much as you do. You also dont have the required money for such endeavor, lets be honest.
Their MP insulted us and even used the name of DG ISI.
chill out...its just hot air talk.
It's time to teach mullah regime a lesson.
Join US and become automatic Muslim world traitor. Even IK has said it that attacking Iran is suicide and stupid.

I urge cooperation with Americans.
Why? The mission is to "big" for Pakistan alone?? smfh!
They are ready to give us money.
Cuz you're broke? LMAO
Better economy, friendly government in Iran.
Its already there for you, after you erase your insecurities.

Answer is not so simple, because Pakistan also allowed US or Saudis attack Iran via Jundollah (I've already written about this extensively on PDF). You havent fenced fully your share of the border, and your govt and ISI have turned blind eyes to these groups attacking Iran, so indirectly, you attacked Iran also, both Iran and Pakistan both did this to each other, because their relationship was in a phase that was difficult for both of them, but they dont have malice towards each other and arent currently allowing attacks against each other as much..how long will u keep bitchin about Yadav?? He is just 1 person...Pakistan has definitely indirectly done as much or more damage to Iran as this Yadav fiasco has caused. stop being obsessed and learn to move on and be optimistic for better in the future. stop being fixated on old historical things. I've already written about this extensively on PDF

Iran also know what your ISI allowed Saudi and US intelligence do on the borders and in Afghanistan that were against IRan's interests. Do you want to take accountability for that or not? i expect no but i might get surprised.

It only did in your paranoid mind. seriously! you're projecting as though IRan is in Afghanistan to hurt Pakistan, which it is not. Iran just wants peace and business for its peoples across both borders- thats it! But your country is already God father of Afghanistan so why are you so insecure? i dont get it.

hmmm...

Maybe...we never see any news about it really...why would Iran do so? Iran could potentially dismantle Pakistan over a few decades IF Iran wanted to, but Iran doesnt want that for Pakistan. You just seem to have serious beef with Iran FOR NO GOOD REASON...we will soon find out exactly why though..

hah a ..and Afghan govt is saying they will structure their govt like "spiritual mullah from Iran" govt..LMAO. so you will attack yourself in the end!

You cant, you're not strong enough for that sort of mission, even US nor ISrael has tried it yet, besides, your govt doesnt hate Iran half as much as you do. You also dont have the required money for such endeavor, lets be honest.

Join US and become automatic Muslim world traitor. Even IK has said it that attacking Iran is suicide and stupid.

Cuz you're broke? LMAO

Hello. please next time write one big paragraph because i don't like your style above. It's confusing.
Anyway who is asking Iran for help in Kashmir? Are you Joking? You can't save your own General and think about assisting us lol.
Americans aren't doing it for a reason. 40+ years silence can be broken within minutes. Iran can hardly defend.
We can do whatever we want in Afghanistan. It shouldn't be a concern. Iran is fully exposed after Kulbhushan was caught with fake Irani name. We aren't issuing Americans fake passports so that they can enter in iran but iran has allowed India,o Your arch rival agent, to enter inside Pakistan. See, There is a difference.

Oh my God, are you seriously talking about saudi groups? you should read this also.
en.wikipedia.org

Liwa Zainebiyoun - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

I think It's time for Pakistan to raise their own brigade in Iran. As i said earlier, you will learn the hard way.

What do you know about American Pakistani relations? You know nothing. We always has this chance against you. If we want, You can silently do lots of things. We aren't doing because our decision capability is pathetic. You know nothing about CIA. One example of covert operations is airstrike on your general. Not even a single american soldier died in your ballistic strike.Anyway i don't want to discuss your terror activities in iran and syria.
Iran has followers and believers? lol. Those spiritual jokers can't change Iran. Everyday people protest against this terrorist mullah regime, everyday they arrest someone. World is watching buddy. More sanctions will surely benefit Iran.

Let me tell you one thing clearly. If you turn against Pakistan, you die. Iran should understand that Pakistan has it's own limits. You shouldn't test us. Our proxies deliver results, unlike yours. Iran should mend it's ways otherwise Pakistan will be forced to fix Iran.

hmmm...

Cuz you're broke? LMAO

LOL!!
Logic!?,on a raving paranoiac!?,good luck with that one my friend. :tsk:

In all seriousness tho,it never ceases to amaze me how many utterly paranoid pakistani posters there are on this site,its as tho they are utterly incapable of seeing the world except through the warped lens of pakistans decades of hostile relations with india.
Whats really bizarre in the extreme is that considering the real level of threat that iran actually faces,you see almost none of that sort of paranoia,which I think that under the circumstances would be totally understandable if it actually existed,both from the posters in the iran section,or indeed from the iranian government,or iranian society in general.
The great irony is that at this point in time,at least as far as iran is concerned geo politically,theres little real difference between india and pakistan,as BOTH are now western vassals,with india having abandoned nonalignment over a decade ago,and in real terms that means that neither are friends of iran,and that neither are to be trusted.
On the upside tho`,I imagine that it greatly simplifies relations with both countries geo politically and economically.:sarcastic:

@Areesh Iran knows that only Chinese can really help them now and India would budge at a single call from Yanks. These visits are only antics with no substance at all.
China is not crazy. any relationship with Iran is going to be transactional for the foreseeable future.

View attachment 778011

I do not know but when IK meets Iran's enemy we Iranians do not get offended...so what is the problem when Iran officials meeting India officials...:undecided::undecided::undecided:
Yeah,funny that,eh?
I suspect its because iran is mature enough to realise that each nation has its OWN interests to look out for,and that it would be unreasonable to expect other nations to put their interests aside in favor of another nations,unless there was either a larger concern at stake,or a quid-pro-quo of some kind on offer,neither of these were the case when it came to irans relations with india and pakistan.
I imagine also that when it came to pakistan and indias decades of hostility,iran simply just didnt want to get caught up in that bullsh!t,tho to its credit it always tried to walk the middle path between the two despite in theory having more in common politically with then non-aligned india.

One example of covert operations is airstrike on your general. Not even a single american soldier died in your ballistic strike.
Meanwhile of course the us murdered hundreds of your own citizens,men,women,children,for 14 years on your own soil with barely a fart of protest from nuclear armed pakistan.
By comparison at least,the us had to wait until soliemani was in another country before assassinating him,and who could ever forget trumps bellicose threats of war in the immediate aftermath of the murder,if iran dared to retaliate against us forces in any way.....
Well the non nuclear armed iran retaliated.......and curiously the trumpster backed down.[As for the lack of dead us personnel,it certainly wasnt for any lack of trying on irans part,as the toll of 109-odd injured clearly demonstrates.]
And the rest as they say,was history.:smart:
P.S.
What good is a nuclear deterrent if it provides you with no deterrence?,or is it just meant to deter india only?,but that when it comes to the us slaughtering hundreds of your own civilians on your on soil via drone,well you`re okay with that?.:tsk:

Yeah,funny that,eh?
I suspect its because iran is mature enough to realise that each nation has its OWN interests to look out for,and that it would be unreasonable to expect other nations to put their interests aside in favor of another nations,unless there was either a larger concern at stake,or a quid-pro-quo of some kind on offer,neither of these were the case when it came to irans relations with india and pakistan.
I imagine also that when it came to pakistan and indias decades of hostility,iran simply just didnt want to get caught up in that bullsh!t,tho to its credit it always tried to walk the middle path between the two despite in theory having more in common politically with then non-aligned india.
Nobody is forcing Iran to change it's policies but you should ask your intelligence not to issue passport to Indian agents. See your hostility theory doesn't work here. You are actually hurting Pakistan here. Should pakistan issue passports to Israel or America so that they can enter in your land? Your hostility theory failed here. Nobody cares about your relations with indians but if you hurt us, we will pay you back. simple theory. More logic and no excuses.

Meanwhile of course the us murdered hundreds of your own citizens,men,women,children,for 14 years on your own soil with barely a fart of protest from nuclear armed pakistan.
By comparison at least,the us had to wait until soliemani was in another country before assassinating him,and who could ever forget trumps bellicose threats of war in the immediate aftermath of the murder,if iran dared to retaliate against us forces in any way.....
Well the non nuclear armed iran retaliated.......and curiously the trumpster backed down.[As for the lack of dead us personnel,it certainly wasnt for any lack of trying on irans part,as the toll of 109-odd injured clearly demonstrates.]
And the rest as they say,was history.:smart:
P.S.
What good is a nuclear deterrent if it provides you with no deterrence?,or is it just meant to deter india only?,but that when it comes to the us slaughtering hundreds of your own civilians on your on soil via drone,well you`re okay with that?.:tsk:
Yes it's true that many civilians died due to blind eyes from our side but we were partner of Americans, not enemies. Both countries benefited. We share common interest with americans unlike irani mullah, who chant death to America but do nothing. All optics, no action. People die during attacks, they die during war. It's nothing new but we did some mistakes and i openly accept it.
Our relations with americans shouldn't be a concern for irani mullah because we aren't issuing fake passports to CIA agents but we can, in near future, if you don't mend your ways. See your support of proxies in other countries is well documented. I don't need lecture from people who burned iraq, syria and killed thousands of young kids, men, women etc. Iran isn't in a position to lecture others on human rights.

Our nuclear missiles really works. Your drone was a piece of cake for our jets. Poor drone!
because you haven't made any nuclear missile so it's expected from you to talk rubbish on this topic. Looks like you haven't seen any nuclear missile in your life. We will see who can save you in near future because Pakistan is not america and patience is running out here. America can wait another 10 years. America isn't scared of Iran. Their early warning satellite alerted them 15 minutes before your ballistic missiles landed. You can do countless attacks on americans but without results, they are useless.

Back
Top Bottom