Iranian couple mugged, brutally beaten up in India

Fandoogh

BANNED

New Recruit

such civilized people. Maybe we can hold their ship indefinitely now

w ww. presstv.ir/detail/2013/08/14/318637/iranian-couple-mugged-beaten-in-india/

An Iranian couple have been brutally beaten up and robbed by two muggers in the Indian capital of New Delhi, an Indian daily says.

The incident occurred on Monday when Sanam, 25, and her husband Sajed, 28, were returning to their residence in Jamia Nagar after shopping in Lajpat Nagar neighborhood, reported India’s Pioneer newspaper.

The duo was on an auto rickshaw (tricycle) in Amar Colony district, where the driver stopped midway and picked up another person.

“The two men then in a planned manner took them to an isolated area. They first hit Sanam with a rod on her head; bleeding profusely, she fainted. They then attacked her husband and thrashed him badly and he lay unconscious,” an Indian official said.

The couple were robbed off the jewelry they were wearing as well as newly-bought jewelry items worth 600,000 Indian Rupee (around USD 10,000).

The couple went to a police station with the help of a passer-by and described the incident. Then a case was registered at Amar Colony police station under the Indian Penal Code.

I guess the driver knew they were carrying expensive jewellery. Sad for the couple but if you are carrying expensive stuff please arrange your own transport.

such civilized people. Maybe we can hold their ship indefinitely now

w ww. presstv.ir/detail/2013/08/14/318637/iranian-couple-mugged-beaten-in-india/

An Iranian couple have been brutally beaten up and robbed by two muggers in the Indian capital of New Delhi, an Indian daily says.

The incident occurred on Monday when Sanam, 25, and her husband Sajed, 28, were returning to their residence in Jamia Nagar after shopping in Lajpat Nagar neighborhood, reported India’s Pioneer newspaper.

The duo was on an auto rickshaw (tricycle) in Amar Colony district, where the driver stopped midway and picked up another person.

“The two men then in a planned manner took them to an isolated area. They first hit Sanam with a rod on her head; bleeding profusely, she fainted. They then attacked her husband and thrashed him badly and he lay unconscious,” an Indian official said.

The couple were robbed off the jewelry they were wearing as well as newly-bought jewelry items worth 600,000 Indian Rupee (around USD 10,000).

The couple went to a police station with the help of a passer-by and described the incident. Then a case was registered at Amar Colony police station under the Indian Penal Code.

I mean which robber mugs and beats up their victims????!!! This is unheard of!!! Everywhere else Robbers usually set appointments for the said robbery and are polite and gentle when taking your valuables...
Indians should be ashamed of such uncivilized behavior from these Robbers...It must be because they are Hindus..

BTW...Did the news report say anything about whether the victims were robbed because they were Iranian or was it because they looked like they had money?
Im sure it was because of the Iranian thing...quite positive that the robbers knew their national background and did so in response to an Indian ship being detained...

BTW...Did the news report say anything about whether the victims were robbed because they were Iranian or was it because they looked like they had money?
Im sure it was because of the Iranian thing...quite positive that the robbers knew their national background and did so in response to an Indian ship being detained...
Indian ship crew should be jailed for 10 years and the ship sold and the money given to the Iranian couple. Best solution

I mean which robber mugs and beats up their victims????!!! This is unheard of!!! Everywhere else Robbers usually set appointments for the said robbery and are polite and gentle when taking your valuables...
Indians should be ashamed of such uncivilized behavior from these Robbers...It must be because they are Hindus..

I am cent percent sure the OP is False flagger. :D

Against foreigners ? very rare.
In India it seems it is OK to rape and mug or beat foreign visitors. Why so rude towards foreigners ?

Are you seriously looking for preferencial treatment from robbers and rapists???

What else have u asked for in your dream journal?

I am cent percent sure the OP is False flagger. :D

Arre bhau...false flagger ho ya na ho...dimag to bhagwan ne sabko diya hai...kabhi istemal karne se pharak nahi padega!

Are you seriously looking for preferencial treatment from robbers and rapists???

What else have u asked for in your dream journal?

Arre bhau...false flagger ho ya na ho...dimag to bhagwan ne sabko diya hai...kabhi istemal karne se pharak nahi padega!

You are clearly rapist,robber symphatizer

Indian ship crew should be jailed for 10 years and the ship sold and the money given to the Iranian couple. Best solution

Even better, how about you negotiate for our nukes in return for the ship...2 birds one shot for you guys...

At least this way its more realistic and not completely unfounded.

You are clearly rapist,robber symphatizer

Whatever I am I am....

What I am NOT is stupid and illogical! I think I can live with that...