What's new

Northeast youth beaten to death in Delhi

I said nothing new, Chinese themselves talk about these looks. its sounds gibberish when Han Chinese claiming everything look Chinese in this world. :wacko:

You intentionally distorted chinese genetics and made up a race smear.

No, Chinese don't talk about Chinese looks. You're a pathological lie.

Tibeto-Burmese people who aren't Sino(Chinese) of Sino-Tibetan . ;)

Sino-Tibetan sounds similar to Indo-European terminology for unrelated peoples. BTW those people are culturally more similar to us, while historically China never existed outside the Great Wall.

Sino are Han Chinese, Tibeto-Burmese are non-Sino in rest of them in various countries.

Tibeto-Burmese refers to language group, not people. Tibetan are genetically Han Chinese who went separate way during early bronze age. Historically China extended beyond Great Wall, before and after it was built. Various dynasties ruled north of korea and Tarim Basin in the west.

Get your complex treated, all your post is made up of lies.

Tibeto-Burmese refers to language group, not people. Tibetan are genetically Han Chinese who went separate way during early bronze age. Historically China extended beyond Great Wall, before and after it was built. Various dynasties ruled north of korea and Tarim Basin in the west.

Get your complex treated, all your post is made up of lies.

Culturally Tibeto-Burmese people were more closer to India while Han Chinese were closer to Japanese, Koreans and Vietnamese. ;)

Culturally Tibeto-Burmese people were more closer to India while Han Chinese were closer to Japanese, Koreans and Vietnamese. ;)

Tibeto-Burmese refers to language group, not people.

Japanese, Koreans and Northern Vietnamese are part of Chinese civilization called Sinosphere, much like native Indians are of Vedic Aryan civilization.

Japanese, Koreans and Northern Vietnamese are part of Chinese civilization called Sinosphere, much like native Indians are of Vedic Aryan civilization.

Tibeto-Burmese also culturally different from Han Chinese, their culture and writing systems have more influence from India almost not Sinticized. Like Chinese influence in Japan, Korea and Vietnam, Indian culture influenced entire South-East Asia and Tibet.

Tibeto-Burmese also culturally different from Han Chinese, their culture and writing systems have more influence from India almost not Sinticized. Like Chinese influence in Japan, Korea and Vietnam, Indian culture influenced entire South-East Asia and Tibet.

Tibetan people are of mix culture, they use chopsticks, eat dumplings, their architecture is chinese. Tibetan are not part of vedic aryan civilization. Burmese people are of different ethnicity from Tibetan. Theirs is also a mix culture.

Most of South East Asia are islamized countries.

Tibetan people are of mix culture, they use chopsticks, eat dumplings, their architecture is chinese. Tibetan are not part of vedic aryan civilization. Burmese people are of different ethnicity from Tibetan. Theirs is also a mix culture.

Most of South East Asia are islamized countries.

Vedic culture is our earliest culture followed by rise of Buddhism and Jainism and influence of both Buddhism and Hinduism spread across Asia. Tibetans came under Indian cultural influence much before they had first contact with Han Chinese and still their writing system is Indian. Only few countries in South East Asia are Muslim but still they have Indian cultural influence.

Vedic culture is our earliest culture followed by rise of Buddhism and Jainism and influence of both Buddhism and Hinduism spread across Asia. Tibetans came under Indian cultural influence much before they had first contact with Han Chinese and still their writing system is Indian. Only few countries in South East Asia are Muslim but still they have Indian cultural influence.

Tibetan were same stock as Han chinese in Bronze age before Buddha was even born. Their writing is loosely based on brahmin script, but their language group is Sino-Tibetan branch, totally different from Indo-Aryan or Dravidian family. Tibetan are of mix culture, they were never part of Vedic Aryan civilization

Islamic South East Asians do not have indian culture influence.

Tibetan were same stock as Han chinese in Bronze age before Buddha was even born. Their writing is loosely based on brahmin script, but their language group is Sino-Tibetan branch, totally different from Indo-Aryan or Dravidian family. Tibetan are of mix culture, they were never part of Vedic Aryan civilization

Islamic South East Asians do not have indian culture influence.

Oh that's why there was never any influence of Confucianism and Taoism on Tibetan culture. The Indian culture still persists in languages of Malaysia and Indonesia.

You intentionally distorted chinese genetics and made up a race smear.

No, Chinese don't talk about Chinese looks. You're a pathological lie.

You need to look at comments of your fellow Chinese. :eek:

Oh that's why there was never any influence of Confucianism and Taoism on Tibetan culture. The Indian culture still persists in languages of Malaysia and Indonesia.

Tibetans were geographically secluded due its high attitude, Buddhism was adopted late in 800 AD through Nepal due to its proximity. Tibetan were Shamanists all along, even today they practice Shamanism with Buddhism. Tibetan language is Sino-Tibetan family.

There's no indian culture among non-indian Malaysians and Indonesians..

You need to look at comments of your fellow Chinese. :eek:

No Chinese member goes around fabricating history and genetics of other race like you!!!!!! They always make factual argument.

Even Chinese troll do not resort to your low-level lies and fabrication.

Last edited:
Do you know anything about India?I am from Kerala.Even keralites are some times discriminated due to same reason..
An AAP leader also mock kerala nurses.This is happen often.All this because of illiterate narrow minded people.Not racism

Oriental looking people are just regarded as subhuman in India.

Oriental looking people are just regarded as subhuman in India.

I dont think so.It is all about peoples wisdom and open mindedness.Some NI guys mock South Indians as we are dark.But in fact most of Keralites are even fairer than North Indians.Lot of people from NE is in Kerala as workers.But so far they dont suffer this problem in here.

I dont think so.It is all about peoples wisdom and open mindedness.Some NI guys mock South Indians as we are dark.But in fact most of Keralites are even fairer than North Indians.Lot of people from NE is in Kerala as workers.But so far they dont suffer this problem in here.

South India seems to be more tolerant than north Indians. I got this from not just in this forum but from real life people as well.

Its understandable as we were watching US football the other day, my daughter (8 years old) commented why are there lots of Indians playing football. The reality is that those are African American players that she confused as Indians, which we have lots of in our schools.

What if - What ifff Sreekumar - of all the billions of permutations and combinations availble, turns out to be a girl.
I would not want to miss that chance, now would I? ;-)

Hey idiot.I am a man with 6ft2inch and 80kg.Do you want a chance with me?:D

South India seems to be more tolerant than north Indians. I got this from not just in this forum but from real life people as well.

Its understandable as we were watching US football the other day, my daughter (8 years old) commented why are there lots of Indians playing football. The reality is that those are African American players that she confused as Indians, which we have lots of in our schools.

HEY man.India is human genetic bank.ALL races are here.Cauacasoid,Mangloid ,Negroid ,Meditarrenean etc.
But like you said South Indian know all that.we treat all humans equally.I conceded 8 year old girl dont know that.But old buffallo like you dont know that and you talking so much about India.terrific .
Any way get back to the topic.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom