What's new

Northeast youth beaten to death in Delhi

But by looking his photo you posted I think his is a real Chinese boy and ...too sad.

No you cant identify people`s nationality by look .. impossible ..He was Indian

Last edited:
What's a Chinese look? Northern Hans look like Japanese and Koreans while Southern Hans look like South East Asians.

Now you're going to re-invent chinese genetics?

All Chinese carry the halo group 03, which also covers 30-40% of Korean and Japanese DNA, hence East Asians look Chinese. South East Asian do not carry halogroup 03.

You knew that very well, you were at the thread in the Chinese section. Doesn't your culture teach integrity? Or was it a complex issue? Either way, do not degrade the quality of this forum with your racial lie and trolling.

Last edited:
Now you're going to re-invent chinese genetics?

All Chinese carry the halo group 03, which also covers 30-40% of Korean and Japanese DNA, hence East Asians look Chinese. South East Asian do not carry halogroup 03.

You knew that very well, you were at the thread in the Chinese section. Doesn't your culture teach integrity? Or was it a complex issue? Either way, do not degrade the quality of this forum with your racial lie and trolling.

I said nothing new, Chinese themselves talk about these looks. its sounds gibberish when Han Chinese claiming everything look Chinese in this world. :wacko:

What's a Chinese look? Northern Hans look like Japanese and Koreans while Southern Hans look like South East Asians.
It is not new also that Chinese,Korean,Japanese and Vietnamese no differences in eyes both East Asian and outsiders.
I said nothing new, Chinese themselves talk about these looks. its sounds gibberish when Han Chinese claiming everything look Chinese in this world. :wacko:

It is not new also that Chinese,Korean,Japanese and Vietnamese no differences in eyes both East Asian and outsiders.

Tibeto-Burmese people who aren't Sino(Chinese) of Sino-Tibetan . ;)

I see no differences and this sounds like something logic.

Sino-Tibetan sounds similar to Indo-European terminology for unrelated peoples. BTW those people are culturally more similar to us, while historically China never existed outside the Great Wall.

Tibeto-Burmese people who aren't Sino(Chinese) of Sino-Tibetan . ;)
Sino-Tibetan sounds similar to Indo-European terminology for unrelated peoples. BTW those people are culturally more similar to us, while historically China never existed outside the Great Wall.
It's rational anyway that people do infer something about relationship between so called unrelated people by the appearances

It's rational anyway that people do infer something about relationship between so called unrelated people by the appearances

Sino are Han Chinese, Tibeto-Burmese are non-Sino in rest of them in various countries.

Back
Top Bottom