What's new

Iranian couple mugged, brutally beaten up in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
read the end of the article, just a complaint was filed at the police station and thats it. in a country with 1 billion people what are the odds that the attackers will get arrested and the victims get justice ?
yes, it is indeed very difficult, unless somebody saw it and want to help. Sometimes police have informers and know the well known criminals in locality, they will be probably round them up.

Police are not that high tech in india.

Any source from Indian/International sources?

There is no mugging in Iran I suppose. Nice to hear. May be stoning is in vogue.
such civilized people. Maybe we can hold their ship indefinitely now

w ww. presstv.ir/detail/2013/08/14/318637/iranian-couple-mugged-beaten-in-india/

An Iranian couple have been brutally beaten up and robbed by two muggers in the Indian capital of New Delhi, an Indian daily says.

The incident occurred on Monday when Sanam, 25, and her husband Sajed, 28, were returning to their residence in Jamia Nagar after shopping in Lajpat Nagar neighborhood, reported India’s Pioneer newspaper.

The duo was on an auto rickshaw (tricycle) in Amar Colony district, where the driver stopped midway and picked up another person.

“The two men then in a planned manner took them to an isolated area. They first hit Sanam with a rod on her head; bleeding profusely, she fainted. They then attacked her husband and thrashed him badly and he lay unconscious,” an Indian official said.

The couple were robbed off the jewelry they were wearing as well as newly-bought jewelry items worth 600,000 Indian Rupee (around USD 10,000).

The couple went to a police station with the help of a passer-by and described the incident. Then a case was registered at Amar Colony police station under the Indian Penal Code.

& U believed that 1 American,,,Good !

SO U may be believing American'S ( more than 1 so apostrophe "S" ) who say muslims are terrorists ,,isnt it ,,,,,

One American tourist once told me that Indians are one of the shameless people on earth. She was just returning from Chennai..

In India it's normal.

Life continues.

read the end of the article, just a complaint was filed at the police station and thats it. in a country with 1 billion people what are the odds that the attackers will get arrested and the victims get justice ?

Even the Delhi rape case suspects are still alive and kicking. And you are asking justice for a 'MERE' assault. How can you even expect that! Criminals roam freely around here, without any punishment, you should know that.

You live in India? Or did extensive research in all districts of India?

No he's from an 'Angel' country.

such civilized people. Maybe we can hold their ship indefinitely now

w ww. presstv.ir/detail/2013/08/14/318637/iranian-couple-mugged-beaten-in-india/

An Iranian couple have been brutally beaten up and robbed by two muggers in the Indian capital of New Delhi, an Indian daily says.
This has nothing to do with India or Indian people. In every society you have this kind of ****** criminals.

I hope the victims are doing fine now, it could have ended much worser.

your response is pathetic. you need to put your effort on making your country a safer place instead of attacking other people. its not all about iranians, the same story happened previously for swiss tourists.

Any source from Indian/International sources?

There is no mugging in Iran I suppose. Nice to hear. May be stoning is in vogue.

You dont have to lecture me regarding this. We are fighting our own war against female infanticide and horrible women's abuse. But posting something with this statement - "such civilized people. Maybe we can hold their ship indefinitely now" brought me to this thread. And welcome from a ban.
your response is pathetic. you need to put your effort on making your country a safer place instead of attacking other people. its not all about iranians, the same story happened previously for swiss tourists.

This has nothing to do with India or Indian people. In every society you have this kind of ****** criminals.

I hope the victims are doing fine now, it could have ended much worser.

And the most pathetic part is no action is taken against these criminals.

And the most pathetic part is no action is taken against these criminals.

I'm sure Indian police would catch the criminals if they could find them. I understand the India has an enormous population and still is developping and some problems are associated with those factors.

I just hope that one day India brings back the number of its population to around 200 million, even if radical policies are needed to achieve this.

I just hope that one day India brings back the number of its population to around 200 million, even if radical policies are needed to achieve this.

What do you propose - Gas Chambers ? :unsure:

They're a billion plus people....its next to impossible to bring it down to 200 million ! :undecided:

What do you propose - Gas Chambers ? :unsure:

They're a billion plus people....its next to impossible to bring it down to 200 million ! :undecided:

That's true as well!! Not sure how to bring down the population as well.
Once a friend of mine stated, there's so many criminals in this World. Hope an ice age comes soon. :D

That's true as well!! Not sure how to bring down the population as well.
Once a friend of mine stated, there's so many criminals in this World. Hope an ice age comes soon. :D

Give all indian men extra small size condoms and teach them about negative affects of breeding...
it'd take a few hundred years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom