What's new

Iranian couple mugged, brutally beaten up in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
read the end of the article, just a complaint was filed at the police station and thats it. in a country with 1 billion people what are the odds that the attackers will get arrested and the victims get justice ?

About zero but I doubt the attackers knew they were Iranian and robbed them because of the detained ship. Than again its Indians we are talking about and they are known for their clown methods of retaliation.

This is not the true reason of your hatred. the main reason is religious conflicts. I hope sometime you finally find out that you pakistanis are indeed iranians(pashthuns and baluchs) or indians(punjabi and sindhi) brothers by blood, and you need to be friend with them instead of hating them due to their religious beliefs(Hinduism and Shia Islam).
India is a democratic country and I am sure their government will find out a way to stop this crimes finally. I hope they do it ASAP.
Yr an optimistic person,and u yrself said India is a democracy that too biggest one!!!!

But if india is democracy then so is iran too isnt it?

But we dont see people in Iran beating someone brutally then looting them either Irani or Foreigner?

And in the other hand India is seemingly more prosperous too then iran!!!!

U just dont dislike someone because of just one reason but its always multiple reason for that!!!

And we dont hate Shias!! Some illiterate people funded by Israel/America and India do that!

You mean to say you hate Indians because of every Foreigner being attacked? Does that include Americans and Israelis?

Such things happen everywhere. Compared to the situation in your country this is non existent.

Robbery is a pretty common thing. Not in your country as that would be replaced with Bomb explosions and gunfire.

And would you show the same sympathy if an Indian couple was attacked? Its not as if they knew they were Iranian. Any Indian could have been a victim. It wouldn't even be reported in the newspaper if it happened to an Indian.

Well thank Allah for a day in pakistan without a bomb blast.
LOL kiddo if u dont know anything better to shutup!

Whatever here is happening is foreign funded and motivated..... But still here nobody brutally rapes and attacks with rods on foreigners and loot then!!!

We atleast respect our guests.

If they hate muslims as you said, its reason is the Indo-pak wars after partitioning of India, which is not a good thought. No country is perfect. If a country wants to become another countries enemy by such a minor faults, they wont have any friends in the world immediately.
Indians hate Muslims, and especially Pakistanis because we refuse to take **** from them.

If you guys want to be friends, then by all means. You can see the fruits of your friendship already. :lol:

If they hate muslims as you said, its reason is the Indo-pak wars after partitioning of India, which is not a good thought. No country is perfect. If a country wants to become another countries enemy by such a minor faults, they wont have any friends in the world immediately.

Learn about kashmir before trying to lecture Pakistanis.

Does someone is beaten and robbled in Iran? Either Irani or foreigner?

No......... this was my point.

Of course not. In Iran, the state governance itself acts as the honorable criminal against the public.

Against foreigners ? very rare.
In India it seems it is OK to rape and mug or beat foreign visitors. Why so rude towards foreigners ?
FYI It is very hard to differentiate an Iranian from an Indian just by looking at them.

Whatever here is happening is foreign funded and motivated..... But still here nobody brutally rapes and attacks with rods on foreigners and loot then!!!

I have seen you constantly address other members as kid, kiddo etc. Is thera a phobia related to that word?

And how did you reach to the conclusion about the attackers knowing the victims were non Indians? Have you seen what they look like? They could have very well assumed them to be Indians. A Robber does not look that much into the looks of their targets.

I fully agree with you. You have the utmost respect for your guests. Heck you even allow them to operate Drones and kill innocent fellow citizens of yours. Great Hospitality i must say.

different countries have different level of democracy. Unfortunately, Iran is not considered as a democratic one in my opinion. we have tried to be one for more than 100 years, but we need to work more on that. No, such a thing does not happen in Iran, but there are multiple reasons behind it, such as strong control of government and less population, more welfare and higher education level. but every country has its own problems as well.
I cant see any other major reason instead of religious problem for this hatred. please clarify it for me, if there are other major reasons.
Yr an optimistic person,and u yrself said India is a democracy that too biggest one!!!!

But if india is democracy then so is iran too isnt it?

But we dont see people in Iran beating someone brutally then looting them either Irani or Foreigner?

And in the other hand India is seemingly more prosperous too then iran!!!!

U just dont dislike someone because of just one reason but its always multiple reason for that!!!

And we dont hate Shias!! Some illiterate people funded by Israel/America and India do that!

I know about Kashmir, what they did about kashmir, obviously was not right or legal. but they did it because they wanted to have more lands and ... . what I meant is that it is not related to your religion, they would do the same if you were not muslim. but you are seeing this issue with a religious glass. anyway, past is the past, and its better for every one not to dig it up again.
Learn about kashmir before trying to lecture Pakistanis.

This is such a stupid thread, why is this even in Iranian defense ? It's not related to defense or politics.

Looks like OP is just a newly registered troll.

although we have some common roots and culture, ... with north india region but obviously we dont look like them, anyway what you said was a blame excuse ;)
FYI It is very hard to differentiate an Iranian from an Indian just by looking at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom