What's new

Northeast youth beaten to death in Delhi

Arunachal Pradesh

As if NE is ever covered meaningfully by the media,most of RSS in NE is just sowing seeds of discord between tribals based on religious lines.

Any proof.If you argue something then show its proof .ok

As we are on an online forum,only link s to websites can be any real proof.I have already clarified that news outlet hardly report such things.
If u wish to persist anyway,the RSS and its related organisations hold many programs and events especially on the school level.These are ripe occasions where they spread their narrow minded hindutva crap which we hardly relate to or have any role.They are also on the forefront in helping organise local religions out of nowhere and encourage them and christian missionaries to clash.All this is just leading to sour relations between the people here.
Any proof.If you argue something then show its proof .ok[/quote

As we are on an online forum,only link s to websites can be any real proof.I have already clarified that news outlet hardly report such things.
If u wish to persist anyway,the RSS and its related organisations hold many programs and events especially on the school level.These are ripe occasions where they spread their narrow minded hindutva crap which we hardly relate to or have any role.They are also on the forefront in helping organise local religions out of nowhere and encourage them and christian missionaries to clash.All this is just leading to sour relations between the people here.

Friend first of all you are trolling here.If you go like this mods will ban you from here.This is about an unfortunate incident in Delhi.Not RSS.If you need that then open a new thread.Ok.

Hinduism is not narrow minded .Main proof is this so called 'secular' structure in this country and accept of any types of good culture from outside and this diversified culture.
And trust me this is my last argument about RSS in this thread.If you want more then open new thread.
And stay in this topic

Last edited:
Friend first of all you are trolling here.If you go like this mods will ban you from here.This is about an unfortunate incident in Delhi.Not RSS.If you need that then open a new thread.Ok.
Now if some south indians beaten to death in delhi by locals.We dont drag RSS in to this.I dont.Because I know RSS.you dont need to teach us about RSS.If RSS creates such problem in NE,Congress centre will cry like wolf.And NE is under regular intelligence of IB and RAW.No one report issue like that.IF you dont know about Hinduism then STFU.
Hinduism is not narrow minded .Main proof is this so called 'secular' structure in this country and accept of any types of good culture from outside and this diversified culture.
And trust me this is my last argument about RSS in this thread.If you want more then open new thread.
And stay in this topic
How about you taking ur own advice ?If u dont know the ground realities in NE,will u please refrain..TheRSS and its related organisations are a headache as much as those over zealous missionaries in NE.I dont wish to know more about hinduism or islamism or christianity or any religious ideology for that matter.Fact remains that most of these organisations in NE have their own motives
AS far as ur accusation of trolling is concerned,not everyone who says something against ur view point that enrages u is a troll.No one can help it if u have such a short threshold.

Last edited:
How about you taking ur own advice ?If u dont know the ground realities in NE,will u please refrain..TheRSS and its related organisations are a headache as much as those over zealous missionaries in NE.I dont wish to know more about hinduism or islamism or christianity or any religious ideology for that matter.Fact remains that most of these organisations in NE have their own motives

These organisations also is in Kerala.And lot of NEs is kerala for bread.Did you heard any news that we are take them as an headache?.Because we south Indians are not narrow minded.We know India or we try to know more about India.We also have different practices believes etc.But for that we dont criticize others or their involvment here.I am a Hindu.But some christian missionaries and pastors try to preach me more about christianity and even force for conversions with knowledge that I am a Hindu.But I rejected it with smiling face.We dont harrass them or attack them.And I dont blame that organizations or my country for that.That how a developed people works.If we firmly believes in one truth no one can change our mindset..Same goes to Whole South India.

These organisations also is in Kerala.And lot of NEs is kerala for bread.Did you heard any news that we are take them as an headache?.Because we south Indians are not narrow minded.We know India or we try to know more about India.We also have different practices believes etc.But for that we dont criticize others or their involvment here.I am a Hindu.But some christian missionaries and pastors try to preach me more about christianity and even force for conversions with knowledge that I am a Hindu.But I rejected it with smiling face.We dont harrass them or attack them.And I dont blame that organizations or my country for that.That how a developed people works.If we firmly believes in one truth no one can change our mindset..Same goes to Whole South India.

well Christianity is rising tremendously in NE India

well Christianity is rising tremendously in NE India

That is not a problem friend .if they believe in that it is their decision.But patriotism is must.We dont need to mix patriotism
with religion.

And ??Did we thrash any RSS chaddiwalas here or any pastor type ?We are concerned more about economic development here,who cares whether somebody worships a rat or not ?A lot of mainland Indians work here too in all capacities,u see us complaining against them?If u claim to be broad minded,then be one.Everyone has something different to say about things done by people.The fact that RSS and missionaries are just using NE locals as their pawns in a larger competition remains.It would be well appreciated if supporters of both these organisations limited themselves to charity.Just because someone has a different view of an organisation u belong to u will go berserk on them ?Way to go O broad minded one.

And ??Did we thrash any RSS chaddiwalas here or any pastor type ?We are concerned more about economic development here,who cares whether somebody worships a rat or not ?A lot of mainland Indians work here too in all capacities,u see us complaining against them?If u claim to be broad minded,then be one.Everyone has something different to say about things done by people.The fact that RSS and missionaries are just using NE locals as their pawns in a larger competition remains.It would be well appreciated if supporters of both these organisations limited themselves to charity.Just because someone has a different view of an organisation u belong to u will go berserk on them ?Way to go O broad minded one.

who told their is lot of development in South India due to Central government?You know one of the most poor state in India is kerala.But all our development is effort of our people.Not government favour Infact both kerala government and central government dont do anything for us.If you have problem with organizations then complaint it to the authorities.We only care about good life for us and also for country.That all .

who told their is lot of development in South India due to Central government?You know one of the most poor state in India is kerala.But all our development is effort of our people.Not government favour Infact both kerala government and central government dont do anything for us.If you have problem with organizations then complaint it to the authorities.We only care about good life for us and also for country.That all .
why are u bringing in central government in this ?o_O

why are u bringing in central government in this ?o_O

You told you need develop economical development.Good .But for that you need centre.Because state governement cant do nothing about.And central government pumped lot of money to NE.
But we never got that privilege.All I am saying adjust and tolerate.Our nation is too diversified and there is lot of crisis will rise.But we as an Indians use our system maximum.Be it media or other government situations In this murder case our media take up that issue and they will be vigilant till that kid get his justice.that all
Never raise words against our country or its integrity.

@Excelias are there any chances of BJP wining seats in Arunachal? :D
Yes we have only 2 seats in lok sabha I think,it has a good chance of winning on at least one,but it all depends on the candidate.Especially after the elections:azn:

Yes we have only 2 seats in lok sabha I think,it has a good chance of winning on at least one,but it all depends on the candidate.Especially after the elections:azn:

After the elections? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom