What's new

Couple beheaded in public over love marriage

This shows the weakness of society and Law & order in general in Pakistan. If people like them are made an example publicly, this would stop but no our ghatia khachari system will process this case, dates per dates parin gi akhair main kuch la da ker dono fareeq main sullah ho jai gi and that would be the end of this tragedy.

pakistan should implement shariat pronto to reduce such shameful cases.

Isn't Biradari or whatever you call, that is creating problem in north India and Pakistani soceities? Tribalism, Girls as properties(Honour of the family!) and such archaic ancient thinking which needs to be erased. Why don't consider Women also as equals? is it too much to ask?

pakistan should implement shariat pronto to reduce such shameful cases.

Welcome to PDF, Start a thread in Member's introduction and Introduce yourself

Only Education would but it, i do not think its done many times sometime e heard about this type of things.
Al Qaeda has doctors and engineers in their ranks and TTP also has former teachers, professors and even exservice men from military.

all were educated. but if by education you mean the changing the mindset and making one a good human who cares and honors lives of other people then yes that peaceful mindset education would really do it

May the rest in Peace

Inna lilla hai wz inna ellaihi raji'oon

Can't find the right words to describe this tragedy.
The suspects fled from the village after the incident.
If you are that "Ghairat mund" and confident about your act of killing, then why plan an escape?
Quite an honor that they have restored there.
Did they afterwards chop off their balls as well?

What is the lesson that they aspire to deliver here to their young ones?
That before you tie your knot with the one you love,take care of her relatives and your in laws for good.Fu*ck them,before they could do anything against you...And destroy everything that has a potential to destroy you.
Since the law of the state will see a pretty late implementation and even if the culprits are caught, then the two of you would already be dead by then.It won't do any good to you.
Lessons for the rest...?
Who cares ,when it's you who's resting in your so called grave,without a head on your shoulders.

Jahalat ke inteha! ,Na apne tarbiyat sahi hote na , na ye apne bachoon ke tarbiyat kar pate hein.Alas! it always reminds me that it's such an emotionally immature society that we are living in.

No need I think, half the forum knows him already... He is shiv, wonder if you remember this user?

I had a feeling that he is not new... Because he was jumping from one thread to another.... Yeah i remember him he had Lord shiva in his avatar.....

What surprises me is that people are shocked. This is tragic but this is an accurate reflection of the sub continental attitude. Things are improving in India but there have still been cases, Pakistan is still slow in transforming itself & now (because of the general situation) one cant be sure what it is transforming to. This is a sad case but is not completely out of the blue and certainly won't be the last.

No need I think, half the forum knows him already... He is shiv, wonder if you remember this user?
our chronic users cant get enough of PDF and Pakistan bashing
must be registered with a new name already

Like many other things, people in Pakistan fu** up the meaning of everything.....

They show absolute Beghairati and call it Ghairat...
They say they are following Islam yet there is nothing Islamic in any of their acts.
They love to argue that "Allah" belongs to them, yet Allah hates their existence.

If there were a head count, I bet everyone here that, Pakistani's would be one nation that would fill the ranks of Hell. What a messed up nation............... no one is safe from their hands, deeds or tongues........

May a great azab visit upon this nation........... where most of them can be wiped out in some sort of calamity.

Horrible...... the subcontinent is unfortunately still so full of sh** :mad:

Makes me sick

Back
Top Bottom