What's new

Couple beheaded in public over love marriage

we got those people in India too.. the punjab/haryana/western UP belt.

Well honor killing happens more in India than any other country...... my point was in general and not specific to this incident or pakistan for that matter

Even worse off is the fact that even educated people from tribal areas actually defend these century old inhumane practices such as karo kari, honour killing, walking on coals etc.,

during PPP government,a similar but more gruesome case of family revenge happened in Balochsitan where 5 women were rounded up, first beaten and then buried alive. when the selective conscience of the hypocrites woke up then it was put back to sleep by one Baloch Sardar who said, this incident of burying alive didnt happen. we shot the women in the head first before burying them .. such allegation is preposterous
why would we bury someone half dead? its not our custom

I'm an angel in human form. :angel:

Now look inside your soul, the way you got ticked, seems you have some latent issues haunting you....... be aware...... collective adhaab (you wannabe Arab - in Urdu, it's spelt Aa-zaab) awaits you...... :what:

They say who dies because of love is a shahiid, and God knows best.

I'm afraid the time foer a total wipeout of a qaum is over. But then agsin Pakistanis aren't putatively a qaum.

May that adhaab visit you first!

during PPP government,a similar but more gruesome case of family revenge happened in Balochsitan where 5 women were rounded up, first beaten and then buried alive. when the selective conscience of the hypocrites woke up then it was put back to sleep by one Baloch Sardar who said, this incident of burying alive didnt happen. we shot the women in the head first before burying them .. such allegation is preposterous
why would we bury someone half dead? its not our custom

Some of us are lower then animals when it comes to cruelty and injustice. Sometimes I wonder why the heavens do not break down on these people, why the arch angels do not crush them under a mountain or something similar. I guess the age of miracles is long gone........all we can really do is watch it all unfold.

Some of us are lower then animals when it comes to cruelty and injustice. Sometimes I wonder why the heavens do not break down on these people, why the arch angels do not crush them under a mountain or something similar.............
......because heaven or archangels do not exist in reality..........they are all fantasy.........

Last edited:
Always shocking to see how "morality" protectors like those animals are the most cruel humans on earth and a disgrace to human civilization!

dhehati , waderay , tribal , jageerdar jirgay ... .... until we remove such customs this kind of incident will never stop ..

There is no such "honour" in cold blooded murder. Hang those responsible.

To the shaheed couple, may your marriage be blessed by Allah himself in the afterlife.

Is it me or has Punjab seen so many of these horrific cases of late?

I'm an angel in human form. :angel:

Now look inside your soul, the way you got ticked, seems you have some latent issues haunting you....... be aware...... collective adhaab (you wannabe Arab - in Urdu, it's spelt Aa-zaab) awaits you...... :what:
Yes I care for my fellow humanity too strongly to have some punk curse them with the visitation of calamity. I will hopefully always get ticked for that.

really? when. give me the link.

‘Honour killing’ of 21-year-old pregnant woman in Ramnad - The Hindu

Woman’s marriage with Dalit leads to honour killing - The Hindu

Inter-religious marriage leads to honour killing in Kadapa - The Hindu

Techie’s murder was planned: friends - The Hindu

@hinduguy Both Pakistan and India has horrendous track records in letting a woman live with her choices.

Even though in the South, the killings are not that high, 24 honor killings were reported in Tamil Nadu over the last two years.

......because heaven or archangel do not exist in reality..........they are all fantasy.........

I'd rather you do not engage me on matters where I am speaking about my religion.

Back
Top Bottom