What's new

Northeast youth beaten to death in Delhi

Hey idiot.I am a man with 6ft2inch and 80kg.Do you want a chance with me?:D

HEY man.India is human genetic bank.ALL races are here.Cauacasoid,Mangloid ,Negroid ,Meditarrenean etc.
But like you said South Indian know all that.we treat all humans equally.I conceded 8 year old girl dont know that.But old buffallo like you dont know that and you talking so much about India.terrific .
Any way get back to the topic.

Well that depends. Do you realy embrace your manhood?? :D

On Topic : Justice is to be served. However much I may hate media activism and the drama it creates, I hope this leads to atleast a slight sense of sensitiveness in India towards racial profiling and discremination.

Well that depends. Do you realy embrace your manhood?? :D

On Topic : Justice is to be served. However much I may hate media activism and the drama it creates, I hope this leads to atleast a slight sense of sensitiveness in India towards racial profiling and discremination.

wow..Your avatar is Mahatma Gandhi and this naughty talk man hi hi

On topic:you are right .This media sensationalism creating lot of problem in India

Those who killed Nido were AAP workers ?

लाजपत नगर थाने में पिछले कई दिनों से ये चर्चा है कि नीडो पर नस्लीय टिप्पणी करने के आरोप में गिरफ्तार किए गए पवन व सुंदर आम आदमी पार्टी के कार्यकर्ता हैं।

उन्होंने अपने घर के सामने आप के पोस्टर आदि भी लगा रखे थे। दोनों के गिरफ्तार होने के बाद घरों के सामने लगे पोस्टरों को हटा दिया गया है।

हालांकि दक्षिण-पूर्व जिले के किसी वरिष्ठ अधिकारी ने आरोपियों के आप कार्यकर्ता होने की पुष्टि नहीं की है।

aap workers did racial comments on nedo - नीडो केस: आप कार्यकर्ताओं ने की नस्लीय टिप्पणी? - Amar Ujala

Back
Top Bottom