Iranian commander: Today Iraq and Lebanon, tomorrow Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakan.SA

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Iranian commander: Today Iraq and Lebanon, tomorrow Jordan

Qassem Soleimani is first senior official to reveal Tehran’s ambitions in Hashemite kingdom.

A top commander in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards said this weekend he believed Tehran had the ability to control events in Jordan, as it does in Iraq and Lebanon.

Qassem Soleimani, commander of the elite Quds force — the foreign wing of the Revolutionary Guards — was addressing a youth conference in Tehran. His remarks were the first time a senior Iranian official has openly discussed Iranian ambitions in Jordan.

One of the Guards’ chief strategists who operates primarily beyond Iran’s borders, Soleimani was voted No. 2 in an online Man of the Year poll conducted by an Iranian news website. Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif won the poll.

The Iranian Student News Agency quoted Soleimani as saying that Iran has a presence in Lebanon and Iraq and that both countries are yielding to Iranian interests. He added that Iran has the ability to control Jordan in the same way. Soleimani said the revolutions in the Arab world are slowly taking on a Muslim tone, similar to Iran’s Islamic revolution, and that Tehran should provide aid and guidance to these revolutions.

Iran is known to have an influence in Iraq and Lebanon and to be operating in Yemen, and has recently tried to bring Hamas into its fold.

Iranian commander: Today Iraq and Lebanon, tomorrow Jordan - Middle East - Israel News | Haaretz

@BLACKEAGLE @Ahmed Jo

Insha'Allah
funny thing i want the same. the closer you are the better we can deal with you. although i personally dont mind traveling to iran my self.
i call for an open war. i dont belive in peace with iranian government and its supporters. and we have millions inside iran who are willing to stand with us.
i hope we meet soon.

funny thing i want the same. the closer you are the better we can deal with you. although i personally dont mind traveling to iran my self.
i call for an open war. i dont belive in peace with iranian government and its supporters. and we have millions inside iran who are willing to stand with us.
i hope we meet soon.

the millions in iran you mention , will be dealt with swiftly , it won't be like the Iraq war , I wish the same.

I already mentioned in the other thread how iran will deal with its jewish population should Israel one day cross the line , Do you think the "millions" in iran would get any better treatment? If they stand with you , it'll be the last time they ever stand :lol:

the millions in iran you mention , will be dealt with swiftly , it won't be like the Iraq war , I wish the same.
i know millions of iranians will be dealt with swiftly cuz no one got time for this sht.
in shaa allah few months max. maybe 3.

i know millions of iranians will be dealt with swiftly cuz no one got time for this sht.
in shaa allah few months max. maybe 3.

hahaha , you can dream as you want , but make sure in your dreams the coalition isn't bombing Libya as you are dealing swiftly with iran

I already mentioned in the other thread how iran will deal with its jewish population should Israel one day cross the line , Do you think the "millions" in iran would get any better treatment? If they stand with you , it'll be the last time they ever stand :lol:
please im really interested in knowing what you said about your jewish population.. inform me. then il tell you a secret

please im really interested in knowing what you said about your jewish population.. inform me. then il tell you a secret
I said in another thread , the jewish population of iran are hostages , for a rainy day , that was the secret .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom