What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

People on the ground in India are saying that the real numbers are 5-10 times higher. India has a 25% illiteracy rate, you think they have the capacity to test all the bodies when even hospitals are locked up with signs saying they can't take anymore Covid patients ?

They're burning their dead in parking lots for Gods sake. I'm sorry but one video of an Indian woman trying to save face isn't going to convince me be when I've seen all the footage and claims from Doctors, journalists and activists inside India.

Take a look at this. In hospitals they don't even practice physical distancing and there are no barriers for Covid-19 patients. They're in a really bad spot. 3500+ more dead in India today again.

View attachment 739035

Seriously, you didn't understand anything about this gigantic manipulation. I am not saying that there are not many deaths in India because there are 1,300,000,000. Many whistleblowers speak in India, doctors ect

You will soon understand how this planetary manipulation was built. And tell me: How many deaths each year in India?

And you did not understand anything about the manipulation of images coming from China at the start of the pandemic. My God, take a step back and think, you are getting heavily manipulated by world agenda very well think

One Indian Doctor today stated that he believes that the actual number of Covid-19 deaths in India is actually much higher than 10x what the government is quoting, closer to 20-30x higher.

There is no manipulation. Their healthcare system has imploded. Crematoriums are extending their property into parking lots to meet demand. Many of them have run out of wood to burn and are simply too booked to even accept any new clients.

You think all this footage is made up ? Watch the video and tell me it's fake. One crematorium worker in the video stated that normally he does 10 cremations a day, today he did 110. Hospitals are locked up, they can't accept anymore patients. People are on their own and dying on mass.

They've run out of vaccines, they've run out of tests, it's finished, the system has collapsed on itself already. Many people don't even have money for oxygen or to cremate their dead. This is truly a humanitarian disaster on a massive scale.

Seriously, you didn't understand anything about this gigantic manipulation. I am not saying that there are not many deaths in India because there are 1,300,000,000. Many whistleblowers speak in India, doctors ect

You will soon understand how this planetary manipulation was built. And tell me: How many deaths each year in India?

And you did not understand anything about the manipulation of images coming from China at the start of the pandemic. My God, take a step back and think, you are getting heavily manipulated by world agenda very well think

Last edited:
One Indian Doctor today stated that he believes that the actual number of Covid-19 deaths in India is actually much higher than 10x what the government is quoting, closer to 20-30x higher.

There is no manipulation. Their healthcare system has imploded. Crematoriums are extending their property into parking lots to meet demand. Many of them have run out of wood to burn and are simply too booked to even accept any new clients.

You think all this footage is made up ? Watch the video and tell me it's fake. One crematorium worker in the video stated that normally he does 10 cremations a day, today he did 110. Hospitals are locked up, they can't accept anymore patients. People are on their own and dying on mass.

They've run out of vaccines, they've run out of tests, it's finished, the system has collapsed on itself already. Many people don't even have money for oxygen or to cremate their dead. This is truly a humanitarian disaster on a massive scale.

Certain jabroni clowns here need to be put on ignore and not have time wasted debunking their nonsensical excrement. Anyone denying the facts about this pandemic are retarded mongoloids whom I personally hope succumb to the virus and rid the world of their filth and stupidity.

Tajikistan / Kyrgyzstan why are they fighting ? Over water resources and weird Soviet borders. The issue is in the area circled where Kyrgyzstan has a salient or bulge sandwiched right in between Tajik territory. Also notice that right in the middle of that Kyrgyz choke point there is a Tajik enclave, like a little dot right inside there. It's a recipe for disaster.

Map_of_Central_Asia.png

taji.png

Zooming in further we see that Tajik enclave right in the middle of Kyrgyz territory (the first arrow on the left is pointing at it) and further to the east there is a much larger Uzbek enclave right in the middle of Kyrgyz territory as well. Just all messed up borders. Look even further east and you'll see the 2nd Uzbek enclave inside Kyrgyzstan (The third arrow, furthest to the right). These borders are pretty much destined to cause conflict as resources deplete and ethnic / nationalist tensions rise.

tajiiiii.jpg

Now if we zoom in even further onto the Tajik enclave in Kyrgyz territory we see precisely and clearly what the issue is all about. The P616 highway goes north-south from Tajik territory in the north, through Kyrgyz territory, connecting to that Tajik enclave which happens to be at the end of the highway and right in the middle of the river both countries want access to.

So basically the Tajik territory in the north, if it were connected to the Tajik enclave, through Kyrgyzstan, would also incidentally cut right through the west-east 3M-13/12 highway which connects Kyrgyzstan directly to its salient or bulge sandwiched in between Tajik territory.

So for Tajiks its pretty much a situation where you're damned if you do, damned if you don't. Either Tajikistan connects to its enclave, gets full control over the river and then severs Kyrgyzstan from its salient or the borders remain in place, Kyrgystan has access to its salient but then Kyrgyzstan can also cut off the river from going into the Tajik enclave, but the Tajiks could respond by cutting it off from Kyrgyzstan further up north. in theory the situation could gradually escalate and Kyrgyzstan could badly hassle or even outright refuse to allow Tajiks access to their enclave since it runs through their border. What a clusterf*ck of a mess.

kyrgyz.jpg

So these weird enclaves actually make sense. The two Uzbek enclaves inside Kyrgyz territory, also incidentally are dotted right on top of two rivers. It's all about the struggle for depleting resources which were shared under Soviet rule among various ethnic groups which were also integrated in Soviet times. It's like they went through a bad divorce and now they're both scrambling for their assets and visitation rights to their children, while both sides still remain hostile and deeply bitter at each other.

Last edited:
Certain jabroni clowns here need to be put on ignore and not have time wasted debunking their nonsensical excrement. Anyone denying the facts about this pandemic are retarded mongoloids whom I personally hope succumb to the virus and rid the world of their filth and stupidity.

Your words are violent and you are the clown who does not do any background research and believes everything without understanding the substance of things. The images are spectacular, but we have to go further than that and understand the manipulation and mortality in India.

Me, I do not wish your death because I have human values and I am non-violent. If you have hate and violence issues then consult a psychologist. In China there were similar images, people falling in the streets, false testimony but in the end, it was false.

Every year in India there are thousands of deaths a day. You will understand the manipulation of the world elite with the coming international lawsuit.

We need the difference between death from covid and death with covid. The plan is to check covid off people who died of other things. More of the numerous treatments that they do not give to the sick.

You didn't understand anything about The Great Reset and the extremist transhumanist plan they are putting in place. Analyze the architecture of the Iranian parliament and you may come to understand the political game and the forces behind which are in almost every country in the world. The facts speak for themselves

India first country to record 400,000 daily Covid cases. Modi must be wondering if he's going to be re-elected now. I'm just thankful that in Iran the numbers seem to have plateaued somewhat. Khodaro Shokr.

There are no vaccines available in India. Only on paper. In reality they have run dry.

Meanwhile China administered 10 million doses yesterday. Modi tried to compete with China in vaccine diplomacy. Last week Modi declared that India had defeated the Corona Virus and that India had "saved the world"

Last edited:
You didn't understand anything about The Great Reset and the extremist transhumanist plan they are putting in place.

issues then consult a psychologist.

You should probably heed your own advice instead of insulting @WudangMaster and stop blindly defending a country that has neglected its contract requirements many times in respect to Iran and has assisted US and EU in its sanctions regime.

who does not do any background research and believes everything without understanding the substance of things.

You have done zero research. India’s social demographic and economic plight is well known to anyone who has done research on it. A large portion of the country not only lives in poverty, but lacks basic access to sanitation services.

Social demographic wise the country still struggles in a caste system and women’s rights are non-existent as indictated by the brutal Group rapings that are near monthly occurrence. In a recent one, a woman reported her rapist and the town paraded her and her rapist thru the town as some type of circus show.

Clearly a country that is so far behind on certain basis metrics and also so overpopulated would be susceptible to pandemic that Requires sanitation and social distancing and a educated public.

So with China vaccinating over 10 million people per day, in 3 months time that will be more than 900 million people. Add to that the 260 million they have already vaccinated and That's atleast 1 shot for over 1 billion people. Things should be stable by then with those kind of gains but once 1 billion receive their 2nd shot, then they will have achieved 70% herd immunity in a country of 1.4 billion. These numbers are really mind boggling.

In the USA 144 million people have gotten 1 dose while 100 million have gotten 2 doses and are fully vaccinated. It should take the USA another 2 months to get the majority two doses.

Meanwhile Iran has fully vaccinated 200,000, while 850,000 have gotten 1 dose. Iran is supposed to begin receiving 60 million doses of Sputnik from June until Dec. That will fully vaccinate 30 million people in Iran by the end of the year.

This last month Iran was planning on pumping out 3 million doses of Iranian made vaccines. By he end of Spring, June 20, Iran is expected to be producing 12-15 million doses per month. So all together approx 15 million by the end of June ? But production and distribution are two different things.

Anyways if you do the rough math, in the last 15 days Iran vaccinated 400,000+ people so that's an average of 26,000+ people a day, however the capacity is increasing rapidly. If Iran were to vaccinate 26,000 a day steadily, then by the end of the year 6 million people in Iran will have received one shot, but that's not good enough.

If however things go anything relative to plans and capacity for production and distribution kees increasing like we have witnessed in the last month, then by the end of the year, at the latest Iran should have achieved herd immunity for the majority of its population.

It will be interesting to see how much Iran will be able to export by the time everything is said and done because producing 12-15 million a month by June 20 is very respectable and if Iran has already vaccinated its own population then it can sell vaccines to neighboring / regional countries and some nations abroad. That will give Iran a much needed little economic boost as well. The article doesn't state if Iran's production capacity is planning to go higher than 15 million doses a month but even that is 500,000 doses per day.

Because only a handful of smaller nations have been able to immunize the majority of their populations. Larger nations, even giving millions of people a day the vaccine, it will still take a few more months to wrap up for the bigger nations. The rest of the world it will most likely take another year until 70% of the global population is vaccinated with two doses. Currently only 3.4% of the global population have been fully vaccinated. With what has happened in India and additionally the AstraZeneca / Johnson & Johnson blood clot controversies, those issues will slightly clog up the global supply as well.

Last edited:
Seriously? That's messed up. Link to the news?

Its No longer in my history, it had popped up on a major news site while I was browsing weeks ago. Things haven’t changed in that society, many are still almost “savage” like.

Look at what a simple search brings up:

Seriously deplorable how rape is not dealt with in that culture. Many women do not come out and say it for fear of death or embarrassment. One shouldn’t defend a country that has strayed so far from God’s creed.

Your words are violent and you are the clown who does not do any background research and believes everything without understanding the substance of things. The images are spectacular, but we have to go further than that and understand the manipulation and mortality in India.

Me, I do not wish your death because I have human values and I am non-violent. If you have hate and violence issues then consult a psychologist. In China there were similar images, people falling in the streets, false testimony but in the end, it was false.

Every year in India there are thousands of deaths a day. You will understand the manipulation of the world elite with the coming international lawsuit.

We need the difference between death from covid and death with covid. The plan is to check covid off people who died of other things. More of the numerous treatments that they do not give to the sick.

You didn't understand anything about The Great Reset and the extremist transhumanist plan they are putting in place. Analyze the architecture of the Iranian parliament and you may come to understand the political game and the forces behind which are in almost every country in the world. The facts speak for themselves
you cant reason with COVID brainwashed peopole @Mr Iran Eye
Its my own experience, in my family, its a waste of time
just ignore it, the only path for them is to find the truth by themselves (alternative news...)

Back
Top Bottom