What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

این امید دانا هم دیگه مسخره‌اش رو در آورده
حالا اصلاً ما ۹۳٪‌ هم غنی‌سازی کردیم. چطوری می‌خوایم با غنی‌سازی ۹۳٪ امپراطوری ایران بزرگ رو بسازیم؟

روز به روز داره سطح کارهاش پایین‌تر میاد​

To be honnest i doubr before 2022 we reach a production capacity to be able to export any vaccine and my guess is any vaccine we export will be under covax initiative and we dont make any bilateral deal with other countries.
Do you have an update on the factory that was being built for vaccine production...there was an initial photo of its construction in January and have not seen anything related to its completion..:undecided:

Iran imported 1 million Covid-19 vaccine doses from China on Sunday, in cooperation with the the Iranian Red Crescent. Also more specifics and dates regarding Iranian made vaccines in the article below

So it turns out that the Chinese Red Cross actually donated 1 million doses to the Iranian Red Crescent which was then delivered to Iranian Health Ministry. This is a rather remarkable feat considering the fact that just yesterday the Chinese already administered over 10 million doses inside China.

In my opinion the Chinese are extending their influence into Iran while also trying to get a piece of the Iranian market. Iran will receive 60 million doses of the Russian Sputnik vaccine by the end of the year. That deal is already in motion.

Regardless it's a good option to have a backup plan and peace of mind, So for example in the case that production and distribution of Iranian vaccines do not go according to schedule, Iran could easily procure a few million extra doses from China anytime to fill in the gap.

Only time will tell but with the way things are going Iran should have 70% herd immunity by the end of the year.

Last edited:
Never heard of a 25 year MoU. The way some describe it, it’s a “strategic partnership”. Yet MBS also said the same thing about China a few days ago. Makes you wonder how “strategic” it really is when CHINA is investing everywhere in the Middle East besides Iran in the last 15 years.

Almost every major Chinese government backed investment (mostly in energy field in Iran fell threw and was replaced by Iranian firms due to non compliance of China similar to India and the infamous port.

Now some are saying after elections the “deals” will be announced. Next 12 months is key, if no major deals are announced the Chinese once again keep Iran at a distance.
Lol...why are you SO PRESSED about the Iranian "strategic deal" with China????

Les start with a basic but key fact here - if you know nothing about the strategic deal, then you cant have a valid opinion of it, because that is based on nothing, because nothing is known about the deal. Thats just basic logic, so skepticism when you know so little about this deal is preemptive and emotional imo.

SECONDLY, this deal is strategic FOR IRAN.....To be frank , i believe you are an hyper -Iran skeptic/critic, and pls i dont say that to insult you, i say that to describe how i see your personality and mentality, based on your opinions and writing on this forum.
FOr your point to makes sense logically, then the Iranian govt either :
1) didnt get anyhting "serious" out of this deal OR
2) The deal is filled with fillings and isnt worth crap really

BUUUUUUUT......for either of the above to be correct, then Iranian govt and Iranian govt officials must've either:

1) Given Iranian sovereign rights away to China, which is close to or is a betrayal of the nation or/and
2) SIgned a deal that is really worth nothing and is probably detrimental to Iran's long term stability and interests.....

but none of the 2 above are likely- Iranian leaders are not idiots, and i would actually sya they are in a better position that you brother, to make decisions FOR Iran....you are acting like a skeptic but what is the legitimacyt of your argument? have you served in govt before? no you havent...arent you an engineer? lets keep it real.....and open up these comments you make that are more emotional sometimes....Iranian leaders did not betray Iran, Iran signed a winning deal, Iranian power in the middle east keeps going up, Iranian leaders know better than you on whats good for Iran's stability and future - their service of the nation is proof. Just wait until the deal shows its signs... "evidence of absence isnt absence of evidence", i told u this already earlier. cheers.

aa.png

Lol all of Israel is fire testing it seems 😂

could be in retaliation for this

This tic for tac attacking each other tankers and infrastructure is getting childish. Not sure what Israel’s goal is here besides making themselves seem petty and vindictive. It’s hurting their image on the world stage.

Seriously deplorable how rape is not dealt with in that culture. Many women do not come out and say it for fear of death or embarrassment. One shouldn’t defend a country that has strayed so far from God’s creed.
I am speechless at these news. On the one hand the local religions of this land have tremendous reverence for life and entire mother goddess cults give one the impression that rape would be a statistical anomaly AND THEN there are the facts on the ground...
As I type this, I remembered that satee was also practiced for the longest time.

Back
Top Bottom