What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

So all the hours of footage, all the Doctors in India, the cremation workers, the ambulance workers, the red cross, activists, journalists, people with dead family, you're telling me it's ALL FAKE ? WOW that's REALLY, EXTREMELY impressive. I didn't realize that so many people could be part of such an extravagant hoax without anyone exposing them with irrefutable evidence. What a crazy world we live in. Just WOW. So what about people who have family members who died from Covid ? Are the family members hiding out somewhere and part of the scam or were they just lied to by the Doctors and hospitals / healthcare workers ?

you cant reason with COVID brainwashed peopole @Mr Iran Eye
Its my own experience, in my family, its a waste of time
just ignore it, the only path for them is to find the truth by themselves (alternative news...)

Last edited:
So all the hours of footage, all the Doctors in India, the cremation workers, the ambulance workers, the red cross, activists, journalists, people with dead family, you're telling me it's ALL FAKE ? WOW that's REALLY, EXTREMELY impressive. I didn't realize that so many people could be part of such an extravagant hoax without anyone exposing them with irrefutable evidence. What a crazy world we live in. Just WOW. So what about people who have family members who died from Covid ? Are the family members hiding out somewhere and part of the scam or were they just lied to by the Doctors and hospitals / healthcare workers ?

The hilarious thing about people calling COVID deaths a hoax is the death rate by the virus is very low only 1-2% of cases result in death. Deaths “appear” high, but as a % of total cases worldwide is actually relatively low. And none of their theories make sense some say it’s government conspiracy to “reset” the world. Lol at 1-2% death rate? That’s a terrible joke of a virus for such a task. Several strains of Ebola have death rates above 90%! The means out of 18M people infected in India 16.2M would be dead if COVID had the mortality rate of Ebola strains.

These people try to add a conspiracy to everything in life in order to make their period of time seem “important” relative to other periods of time in history.

Imagine those in 1914 influenza with only newspaper as their form of media accepted that influenza was a terrible virus yet over 100 years later with TV, social media, smartphones, 24/7 media, internet access you have deniers.

Let them live in their mentally deformed world. In 5 years you ask them how their last conspiracy theory turned out and they will have another conspiracy theory to pander to the audiences. These guys are no different than those who say elites are a SECERT race of blood drinking “lizard people” or the the earth is “flat” and all pictures of it has been edited.

covid.jpg

Experts are predicting that it could take 2-3 years to immunize the majority of the worlds population. Just look at Africa, central Asia, east Europe and especially Iran's neighboring countries and allies like Syria/Venezuela. This is great for Iran because it will allow Iran to sell potentially hundreds of millions of doses of its Covid-19 Vaccines to these nations. This will give Iran a much needed economic boost and a nice propaganda coup.

The hilarious thing about people calling COVID deaths a hoax is the death rate by the virus is very low only 1-2% of cases result in death. Deaths “appear” high, but as a % of total cases worldwide is actually relatively low. And none of their theories make sense some say it’s government conspiracy to “reset” the world. Lol at 1-2% death rate? That’s a terrible joke of a virus for such a task. Several strains of Ebola have death rates above 90%! The means out of 18M people infected in India 16.2M would be dead if COVID had the mortality rate of Ebola strains.

These people try to add a conspiracy to everything in life in order to make their period of time seem “important” relative to other periods of time in history.

Imagine those in 1914 influenza with only newspaper as their form of media accepted that influenza was a terrible virus yet over 100 years later with TV, social media, smartphones, 24/7 media, internet access you have deniers.

Let them live in their mentally deformed world. In 5 years you ask them how their last conspiracy theory turned out and they will have another conspiracy theory to pander to the audiences. These guys are no different than those who say elites are a SECERT race of blood drinking “lizard people” or the the earth is “flat” and all pictures of it has been edited.

my last text about this......

Again, nobody is denying the virus, we say the media is exaggeriating the situation to serve on agenda -> the great reset

they dont differenciate if you die BECAUSE of Covid or WITH Covid
if Im covid positiv and i die in an car accident they count me as covid-death
you dont care how they fake this number?

+ the covid tests are very unreliable (even the founder of PCR testing is saying this!
there are a bunch of false positive results out there (everything exposed and documented)
you dont care about that either?

we had scenes of crematorias from italy going viral
we had scenes of body bags on the streets
we had scenes of collapsing people on the streets
...exposed as fake and stage
(example: the mass burial in NYC, was busted as fake, now they make the same scenes in India)

we had hysterical informations about full hospitals, yet the doctors and nurses had time to record dancing choreographics in hospitals
it was exposed most hospitals were nearly empty, everything recorded!
you dont care about that either, right?

India first country to record 400,000 daily Covid cases. Modi must be wondering if he's going to be re-elected now. I'm just thankful that in Iran the numbers seem to have plateaued somewhat. Khodaro Shokr.

There are no vaccines available in India. Only on paper. In reality they have run dry.

Meanwhile China administered 10 million doses yesterday. Modi tried to compete with China in vaccine diplomacy. Last week Modi declared that India had defeated the Corona Virus and that India had "saved the world"

yeah, keep posting this videos, especially from such trustworthy sources like BBC

oh hey, I think they also made fake videos from the alleged Assad chemical attack, they praised the "White Helmets" aka Al Qaida as heroes...

oh man, you should do better

Last edited:
View attachment 739321
Experts are predicting that it could take 2-3 years to immunize the majority of the worlds population. Just look at Africa, central Asia, east Europe and especially Iran's neighboring countries and allies like Syria/Venezuela. This is great for Iran because it will allow Iran to sell potentially hundreds of millions of doses of its Covid-19 Vaccines to these nations. This will give Iran a much needed economic boost and a nice propaganda coup.
Maps like this have been proven to be worthless many times before.
Also, considering how well Russia's Sputnik V is performing and it's earning a good reputation worldwide, and Russia is allowing other countries to produce it under license, the market for Iranian vaccines won't be as large as expected.

Some countries like China will outpace this map but lots of nations out there will be stuck and there will be some opportunities here and there. China is now giving out over 10 million doses a day to its own population.

Yes there's Russia, but Russia has limited capabilities and is currently only supplying 60 countries, much less than many expected. This is why China has taken a gigantic piece of the pie, especially in Africa.

However again there will be some nations who want a better price or don't want to wait and there are other various reasons. In Brazil for example, after large scale testing, the first Chinese vaccine's efficacy rating came out slightly over 50%. That's pretty much like flipping a coin right ? I mean for a nation in pandemic even a flip of a coin is alot better than nothing but still China is charging $13+ for each shot.

Btw Malaysia stated the Chinese vaccines efficacy at around 70% and Turkey said it's over 90%, but then that's Erdogan so... Anyways it's not going to change Iran's future but it will give a tiny economic boost and a little prestige and pride.

Also, considering how well Russia's Sputnik V is performing and it's earning a good reputation worldwide, and Russia is allowing other countries to produce it under license, the market for Iranian vaccines won't be as large as expected.

So with China vaccinating over 10 million people per day, in 3 months time that will be more than 900 million people. Add to that the 260 million they have already vaccinated and That's atleast 1 shot for over 1 billion people. Things should be stable by then with those kind of gains but once 1 billion receive their 2nd shot, then they will have achieved 70% herd immunity in a country of 1.4 billion. These numbers are really mind boggling.

In the USA 144 million people have gotten 1 dose while 100 million have gotten 2 doses and are fully vaccinated. It should take the USA another 2 months to get the majority two doses.

Meanwhile Iran has fully vaccinated 200,000, while 850,000 have gotten 1 dose. Iran is supposed to begin receiving 60 million doses of Sputnik from June until Dec. That will fully vaccinate 30 million people in Iran by the end of the year.

This last month Iran was planning on pumping out 3 million doses of Iranian made vaccines. By he end of Spring, June 20, Iran is expected to be producing 12-15 million doses per month. So all together approx 15 million by the end of June ? But production and distribution are two different things.

Anyways if you do the rough math, in the last 15 days Iran vaccinated 400,000+ people so that's an average of 26,000+ people a day, however the capacity is increasing rapidly. If Iran were to vaccinate 26,000 a day steadily, then by the end of the year 6 million people in Iran will have received one shot, but that's not good enough.

If however things go anything relative to plans and capacity for production and distribution kees increasing like we have witnessed in the last month, then by the end of the year, at the latest Iran should have achieved herd immunity for the majority of its population.

It will be interesting to see how much Iran will be able to export by the time everything is said and done because producing 12-15 million a month by June 20 is very respectable and if Iran has already vaccinated its own population then it can sell vaccines to neighboring / regional countries and some nations abroad. That will give Iran a much needed little economic boost as well. The article doesn't state if Iran's production capacity is planning to go higher than 15 million doses a month but even that is 500,000 doses per day.

Because only a handful of smaller nations have been able to immunize the majority of their populations. Larger nations, even giving millions of people a day the vaccine, it will still take a few more months to wrap up for the bigger nations. The rest of the world it will most likely take another year until 70% of the global population is vaccinated with two doses. Currently only 3.4% of the global population have been fully vaccinated. With what has happened in India and additionally the AstraZeneca / Johnson & Johnson blood clot controversies, those issues will slightly clog up the global supply as well.
All those calculation are good if only one time immunization was enough but the more frome the experience of ither countries we learn it become known that like influenza we must vaccinate people on regular bases .

my last text about this......

Again, nobody is denying the virus, we say the media is exaggeriating the situation to serve on agenda -> the great reset

they dont differenciate if you die BECAUSE of Covid or WITH Covid
if Im covid positiv and i die in an car accident they count me as covid-death
you dont care how they fake this number?

+ the covid tests are very unreliable (even the founder of PCR testing is saying this!
there are a bunch of false positive results out there (everything exposed and documented)

we had scenes of crematorias from italy going viral
we had scenes of body bags on the streets
we had scenes of collapsing people on the streets
...exposed as fake and stage
(example: the mass burial in NYC, was busted as fake, now they make the same scenes in India)

we had hysterical informations about full hospitals, yet the doctors and nurses had time to record dancing choreographics in hospitals
it was exposed most hospitals were nearly empty, everything recorded!
you dont care about that either, right?

yeah, keep posting this videos, especially from such trustworthy sources like BBC

oh hey, I think they also made fake videos from the alleged Assad chemical attack, they praised the "White Helmets" aka Al Qaida as heroes...

oh man, you should do better

Let’s say for a second you are right and COVID deaths are “over reported” and tied to anything (ex car accidents). COVID deaths still make up only 1-2% of total cases which is only a magnitude worse than a seasonal flu that can kill up to 75K-100K in the US a year.

So your whole “great reset” theory is a joke. COVID has barely put a dent in the world population. If world powers really wanted to over report Covid deaths then the number of dead would be substantially higher than it is. And many countries are under reporting deaths in order to avoid public criticism of how they are handling the situation. Even in USA, in state of New York they withhold the number of dead in nursing homes from COVID. So you can only imagine what is happening in countries with totalitarian governments or just poor record keeping and recording (India).

By considering tha fact that you must vaccinate regularly i doubt we will have enough extra vaccine to sell outside . but we may be get some deal for production outside iran if the vaccine prove to have a good efficacy.
Right now Barkat institute is finishing the third phase of its vaccine and razi institute have a promising vaccine that have finished its first phase and if it be come available will be the most advanced vaccine ever produced in iran . yet that is not enough and pasteur institute have a deal with finlay institute of Cuba to produce their Soberna-02 vaccine and actoverco have a deal with Gamayela to produce sputnick-v vaccine in iran and even yet that is not enough for our internal needs and we have to buy vaccine from russia and also from india and south korea and china under who covax program to meet our needs and yet our armed force also working on a vaccine which is in its phase one tests .
To be honnest i doubr before 2022 we reach a production capacity to be able to export any vaccine and my guess is any vaccine we export will be under covax initiative and we dont make any bilateral deal with other countries.

Iranians should be proud that Iran will be only a handful of countries that will be producing Covid-19 vaccines worldwide. This is a tremendous achievement for a country that is under severe economic sanctions like Iran.

The 60 million Sputnik vaccines from Russia will vaccinate 30 million Iranians by the end of the year. At the same time Iran will have to procure / produce another 52 million doses to get to 70% herd immunity. In the last 15 days the number of people in Iran that have gotten a Covid-19 vaccine has doubled from 400,000 to over 800,000.

It will all depend on whether things go according to plan or not. If they do then by June 20 Iran should be producing up to half a million vaccines a day or 15 million doses a month. In that case, by the end of the year Iranians will have reached herd immunity at 70% or atleast 60% nationwide.

With all the countries requiring vaccines Iran will then have a surplus and there will be some opportunities to supply foreign countries with Iranian made vaccines. AstraZeneca only costs $4 a dose but there's the blood clot issues so its avoided by those that can help it. The Pfizer vaccines cost $20 a dose and Chinese vaccines cost $13+ while Russian Sputnik costs $10. India is in a really terrible situation right now and honestly currently cannot even supply its own people with any vaccines despite previous promises.

Right now a few wealthy nations are hording an excess supply of vaccines and some people speculate that this is so that they can sell the vaccines for profit to poorer nations or use them for political leverage or to boost their own prestige at the very least.

In the end even if Iran is able to supply some friendly nations (Yemen / Syria / Venezuela) and regional nations with some cheap vaccines, it will be a huge morale victory for Iran and its allies. Also a boost to employment and an influx of foreign cash won't hurt either.

I'm guessing that for some less fortunate nations a quantity of vaccines will be given to them as charity for humanitarian causes but at the end of the day even poorer nations have to barter or purchase the rest of the vaccines which they require. I can see the US, UK and others doing this. This might very well be how Iran goes about it as well.

By considering tha fact that you must vaccinate regularly i doubt we will have enough extra vaccine to sell outside . but we may be get some deal for production outside iran if the vaccine prove to have a good efficacy.
Right now Barkat institute is finishing the third phase of its vaccine and razi institute have a promising vaccine that have finished its first phase and if it be come available will be the most advanced vaccine ever produced in iran . yet that is not enough and pasteur institute have a deal with finlay institute of Cuba to produce their Soberna-02 vaccine and actoverco have a deal with Gamayela to produce sputnick-v vaccine in iran and even yet that is not enough for our internal needs and we have to buy vaccine from russia and also from india and south korea and china under who covax program to meet our needs and yet our armed force also working on a vaccine which is in its phase one tests .
To be honnest i doubr before 2022 we reach a production capacity to be able to export any vaccine and my guess is any vaccine we export will be under covax initiative and we dont make any bilateral deal with other countries.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for people in India. Modi is now holding mass religious gatherings without masks or physical distancing. It's so sad.

Back
Top Bottom