What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Still waiting for this so called amazing Chinese “strategic deal” to show its benefits.

View attachment 738873
No deal until new government is in place.China will not give this anti China government the credit ...new government will see the actual contracts being signed..

No deal until new government is in place.China will not give this anti China government the credit ...new government will see the actual contracts being signed..

1619800206320.jpeg

By the way, stop the propaganda of the images of the media manipulation about india, they have the best record in the world on the flu covid with less death

On this day, it is reported that there are 208,000 deaths from covid deaths. The population in India is 1,300,000,000 and that gives the ration of 0.02%.

Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (India) 29 April 2021.

Many whistleblowers in India denounce this false propaganda.

How much do these drones cost?

Azerbaijan should be focused on improving the lives of its people instead of some pseudo Erdogan wanna be parading around in military attire spending money on overpriced Israeli drones.
Azerbaijan is looking like it will provoke Iran sooner or later into showing them that IRanian weapons arent fake, despite new IAI and Elbit suicide drones the Azerbaijanis have near Iran's border. I believe Iran will hit Azerbaijan after the next serious violation. Iran is just waiting...and Azerbaijan better watch out, Turkey wont be able to save them from destruction.

If he does not make it to presidency of Iran, I hope he gets a good position in the next government ..If it was up to me I make him in charge of Iran's nuclear file...he seems to have the mojo to handle the wolves!.:pleasantry:

i hope he will get president. he the first guy in history of politics that i believe every word he says.
another factor that i want him as president is, that he is not a politician. he is a IRGC officer and he is young, in my opionion this is what Iran needs now. i hope all brothers on this forum will go an vote this time.
this election is the most important for our country. it will show which path Iran will take in the future.it will be old generation (in my opinion most of them corrupt) vs. the new generation, politicians vs. IRGC. i hope rahbar is with him and not with other candidates.
you can read the 2500 year old hostroy of Iran. everytime this country was in danger a military leader saved Iran from falling.

Isn’t it just an MoU?

Never heard of a 25 year MoU. The way some describe it, it’s a “strategic partnership”. Yet MBS also said the same thing about China a few days ago. Makes you wonder how “strategic” it really is when CHINA is investing everywhere in the Middle East besides Iran in the last 15 years.

Almost every major Chinese government backed investment (mostly in energy field in Iran fell threw and was replaced by Iranian firms due to non compliance of China similar to India and the infamous port.

Now some are saying after elections the “deals” will be announced. Next 12 months is key, if no major deals are announced the Chinese once again keep Iran at a distance.

People on the ground in India are saying that the real numbers are 5-10 times higher. India has a 25% illiteracy rate, you think they have the capacity to test all the bodies when even hospitals are locked up with signs saying they can't take anymore Covid patients ?

They're burning their dead in parking lots for Gods sake. I'm sorry but one video of an Indian woman trying to save face isn't going to convince me be when I've seen all the footage and claims from Doctors, journalists and activists inside India.

Take a look at this. In hospitals they don't even practice physical distancing and there are no barriers for Covid-19 patients. They're in a really bad spot. 3500+ more dead in India today again.

aaaaaaa.jpg

By the way, stop the propaganda of the images of the media manipulation about india, they have the best record in the world on the flu covid with less death

On this day, it is reported that there are 208,000 deaths from covid deaths. The population in India is 1,300,000,000 and that gives the ration of 0.02%.

Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (India) 29 April 2021.

Many whistleblowers in India denounce this false propaganda.

Last edited:
He's right, Iran has nothing to lose at this point. The US has already initiated a maximum pressure campaign to cripple Iran and Iran's economy is growing this year regardless. All I can say is that the Americans better make up their minds quickly, otherwise this will be their answer instead of Rohani.

thats how a president should sound like

Back
Top Bottom