What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

How do you have a dialogue with a regime built on an extremist ideology?” MBS said regarding iran

Saudi Salafist Clerics preaching Wahabbism
1619719941805.jpeg

Although the media may be exaggerating some aspects of the epidemic, the truth is that the Covid-19 epidemic is very real. Just today 3500+ people died in India. That's the official figure according to the Indian government. People on the ground in India are saying the numbers are likely 5-10 times higher.

Many hospitals have locked their doors and put up signs stating that they are at full capacity and can no longer accept patients. Crematoriums and funeral homes are being flooded with bodies. This is what happens when people take part in mass gatherings and ignore health care advice.

China has already vaccinated 244 million people. India tried competing with China's vaccine diplomacy strategy and as a result they exported much needed commodities and lowered their guard too soon. Now India is in a situation where they have no choice but to plead for help from foreign countries.

Again I can accept that there may be some figures being exaggerated but overall the epidemic is very real.
There's just too much footage, too many interviews with Doctors and healthcare professionals to believe that the entire thing is made up.

I repeat myself
dont believe everything from the mass media, espcecially when its about Covid
this numbers are totally bollocks
they dont even differentiate if you die BECAUSE of Covid or WITH Covid
Example: If im Covid-positive and die in a car accident Im officially counted as Covid death, do you understand?
This virus serves only one aganda -> THE GREAT RESET
They got exposed already so many times
Do you remember the videos about full hospitals and people collapsing in china or india on the streets
Exposed as fake
In china they used actors
In India the pople lying on the ground exposed as gasexplosion 9 months back
And full/collapsing hospitals? You can remember the dancing doctors and nurses? Do you think they would have time for such choreographics if the hospitals were full?
Guess what, the hospitals were never near full, they were nearly empty, everything exposed on tape..

+ the PCR testing on COVID was already exposed as very unreliable by many experts and even the founder of PCR testing sayd its very unreliable, thats why many positive tests came out as "false positive"

An adivce from me:

Turn off the TV, especially the news, its brainwashing 24hrs a day, they lie and lie
I was like you the first 2 weeks last year, I lived in fear and the news on TV made me more and more fearfull
My mind switched as it was exposed how they count COVID-Deaths (I described it above)
And Im not gonna plan to be vaccinated

I repeat myself
dont believe everything from the mass media, espcecially when its about Covid
this numbers are totally bollocks
they dont even differentiate if you die BECAUSE of Covid or WITH Covid
Example: If im Covid-positive and die in a car accident Im officially counted as Covid death, do you understand?
This virus serves only one aganda -> THE GREAT RESET
They got exposed already so many times
Do you remember the videos about full hospitals and people collapsing in china or india on the streets
Exposed as fake
In china they used actors
In India the pople lying on the ground exposed as gasexplosion 9 months back
And full/collapsing hospitals? You can remember the dancing doctors and nurses? Do you think they would have time for such choreographics if the hospitals were full?
Guess what, the hospitals were never near full, they were nearly empty, everything exposed on tape..

+ the PCR testing on COVID was already exposed as very unreliable by many experts and even the founder of PCR testing sayd its very unreliable, thats why many positive tests came out as "false positive"

An adivce from me:

Turn off the TV, especially the news, its brainwashing 24hrs a day, they lie and lie
I was like you the first 2 weeks last year, I lived in fear and the news on TV made me more and more fearfull
My mind switched as it was exposed how they count COVID-Deaths (I described it above)
And Im not gonna plan to be vaccinated
What about the death tolls in Iran? Is IRI part of the global conspiracy???

More shame from @mohsen idol. Telling supporters that Iran’s ruling elite will flee to an Iranian bought Island if country is overthrown. How this man is still alive, is a mystery. The man clearly suffers from mental illness as he thinks he has ties to the 12th imam as well.

More shame from @mohsen idol. Telling supporters that Iran’s ruling elite will flee to an Iranian bought Island if country is overthrown. How this man is still alive, is a mystery. The man clearly suffers from mental illness as he thinks he has ties to the 12th imam as well.
He isn't my idol, moron.

As I said, he joined the history cause like you, he believes whatever BS he hears.

And the fact: He is still a million times better than the current traitor president.

این که خیلی استدلال درستی نیست. همه جای دنیا که ادیان ابراهیمی رواج داشتن مذهب نقش بسیار مهمی در سیاست داشته
یه نگاه به اروپای ۲۰۰ سال پیش اگه بندازین همه چی مشخص هست. بیشتر نخبگان جامعه از سیاسیون گرفته تا دانشمندان همه تحصیلات مذهبی داشتن. داروین، مندل، اویلر، گاوس، ریمان و هزاران دانشمند دیگه. جامعه دچار دگرگونی می‌شه. انسان امروز با انسان ۲۰۰ سال پیش یکی نیست. هست؟

این تقسیم‌بندی‌هایی که می‌گین در بیشتر جوامع غربی بوده. در مورد جوامع آسیایی مثل هند و چین نمی‌دونم، اما در بیشتر کشورهای اروپایی رهبران مذهبی به ویژه در کشورهای کاتولیک و ارتودکس نقش مهمی تا همین ۱۰۰ سال پیش داشتن. اما الان دیگه ندارن. دنیا تغییر می‌کنه. ۵۰ سال دیگه دنیا هیچ شباهتی به دنیای امروز نداره

تو همین ایران امروز ما یکی از لائیک‌ترین جوامع تو خاورمیانه هستیم. عراق و ایران بیشترین نرخ بی‌خدایی رو دارن، حتی بسیار بسیار بیشتر از ترکیه که ۳ - ۴ برابر ما توریست میاد کشورشون یا امارات متحده عربی​

Let me try to focus my response as much to the possibility of Iran becoming a military dictatorship (I'll comment on the religious aspect another time), which you and others here apparently support, and which is what made me reacting to your post in the first place.

I deliberately referred to Iran's own history and the foundations of its long-standing social order because we've reached a perilous moment, as I do entertain the future prospect of the IRGC establishing a dictatorship in Iran.

As I pointed out, the warrior class has throughout the entire Iranian history been subordinate to either the state (kingship) or to the clergy (priesthood). There is no precedent of a military dictatorship in Iran, in contrast to other countries like Japan with its Shoguns.

Iran is fundamentally still an Indo-European civilization. This distinction is important because a central theme in the Iranian culture (which is shared with other Indo-European civilizations) is the prevalent of a warrior class with its ambivalent (contradictory) nature.

Let me quote from this article about the warrior class in Indo-European (Iranian) tradition:

''The role of the warrior, and especially the warrior-leader, was steeped in paradoxes. He was at once at the apex of the social order and a potential threat to that order. Indeed, the contradiction here, which is reflected throughout Indo-European religious beliefs, is inherent in the profession of arms: it involves a social institution dedicated to the destruction of society.

As has been noted, that ideology is inherently ambivalent, for the canonical representations of the warrior figure are two in number. One is the apotheosis of the chivalrous warrior, the warrior who for the most part confines his violent behavior to the battlefield and does not habitually attack "civilians." This figure is perhaps best reflected by the aforementioned divinities Indra, Mars, and Þórr, as well as in the Indian epic hero Arjuna, and, at least to an extent, in the Greek figures Herakles and Achilles. The other representation of the warrior is diabolical in nature; the emphasis here is on unpredictability and sheer nastiness. Examples are to be found in the Vedic figure Vāyu, who is equated with the wind, especially the ill wind that blows up suddenly out of nowhere and does indiscriminate damage; the Norse antihero Starkaðr; and the aforementioned Greek divinity Ares, whose companions were Deimos ("fear") and Phobos ("fright"). Thus, the warrior has both a "light" and a "dark" side to his nature.

Dumézil has suggested that this "dark/light" dichotomy can be detected throughout Indo-European ideology. That is, certain divinities are more remote from man, more unpredictable, and therefore "dark" in character (e.g., Varuṇa as well as Vāyu in the Indic tradition), while others, like Mitra and Þórr, are closer to humans and therefore "light" in character. Thus, the distinction between the two types of warrior figures, which almost certainly is rooted in a perception of social reality, may be but one example of a much more deep-seated Indo-European ideological theme.''

You see, this paradoxical nature of the warrior is so ingrained in Iranian culuture that it forms a central theme. Note while Rostam is depicted and glorified as the ultimate warrior-hero in Iranian mythology, he is still an unpredictable character and a potential threat to the Iranian social order. Let me quote Ferdowsi about Rostam:

''He can be overbearing towards inferiors... grossly disrespectful to his superiors and he does not hide his contempt for those whom he despises, [and] he gets drunk. [...] he is given to deceit at crucial moments... he pushes the limits of the codes [of javanmardi] ... in a word, he changes the rules when it suits him''

This is why the Javanmardi ethical conduct, referring to the character traits of generosity, selflessness, hospitality, bravery, courage, honesty, truthfulness and justice, has enormous weight in Iran and forms a society-imposed ethical code on the warrior to suppress its innate violent nature. We see the same in Japan with the Bushido ethical warrior-code and in medieval Europe with its chivalrous knights.

So when martyr Soleimani (he has acquired the same legendary status as that of Rostam to me) responded to rumours of him having political ambitions, he said:

“I am a soldier of Velayat (Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei) and the Islamic Republic and the brave population, which I value more than my own life [...] God willing, I will remain in this role of soldier until the end of my life.”

Soleimani's response as that of the warrior subordinate to the state/clergy and Iranian society, represents and encapsulates the foundation of the 3000 years-old Iranian social order.

While I and every other member on this forum value the social institution (armed forces) that has been tasked with forming the sword and shield of the Iranian nation, I genuinely believe that a military dictatorship would unprecedentedly and immensely destabilize the foundation of our long-established social stratagem.

Last edited:

Very odd. He's never done this before, and he's lost a considerable amount of weight:

1619746432417.png

" Long-term drug abuse detrimentally affects the stomatognathic system, as expressed in a high prevalence of oral motor behavior and signs and symptoms of TMD. "

Oromandibular dystonia is characterized by involuntary, forceful contractions of the jaw and tongue, often making it difficult to open or close the mouth. Some individuals may also experience clenching or grinding of the teeth, displacement of the jaw, grimacing, chin thrusting, or repeated pursing of the lips. Eyelid and facial muscle tone may gradually decline.

1619746658576.png

Coupled with weightloss? -> Possible drug addiction?

Attachments

• 1619746645907.png
    1619746645907.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 22
He seems rather nervous if you ask me. I wouldn't be surprised if focusing on the war in Yemen is draining him both psychologically and physically.

It's a nice gesture to talk about peace but it's all the same old rhetoric, calling Iranian backed militias and allies illegal and also condemning Iran's missile program while his own military budget and that of his allies is several times larger than Iran's, especially considering the discrepancy in population it's ridiculous.

Realistically after Trump imposed the maximum pressure campaign on Iran, many nations opposed to Iran were thinking that Iran's downfall was imminent. Now despite all the odds, Iran's economy is set to grow and the Houthis are gaining in Yemen. Realistically the Saudi campaign against Qatar also failed largely because of Iran, so what else is there left for them to do except bow out gracefully ?

It’s called Tourette’s syndrome. I don’t recall him having this couple of years ago but seems like he is really struggling with it. Or if a chronic problem perhaps his medication doesn’t work as well anymore and thus his ticks are showing.

It may also be new and induced by all the anxiety he is most likely experiencing.

Very odd. He's never done this before, and he's lost a considerable amount of weight:

Oromandibular dystonia is characterized by involuntary, forceful contractions of the jaw and tongue, often making it difficult to open or close the mouth. Some individuals may also experience clenching or grinding of the teeth, displacement of the jaw, grimacing, chin thrusting, or repeated pursing of the lips. Eyelid and facial muscle tone may gradually decline.

Coupled with weightloss? -> Possible drug addiction?

I have seen him seen 2015 on multiple videos he was always like that. I also had a friend who was like that it has nothing to do with drugs but it is a natural complications that comes with birth and different countries have different names for it. His had a surgery recently for health reasons which explains the weightless or he had to lose weight for the surgery.

He seems rather nervous if you ask me. I wouldn't be surprised if focusing on the war in Yemen is draining him both psychologically and physically.

It's a nice gesture to talk about peace but it's all the same old rhetoric, calling Iranian backed militias and allies illegal and also condemning Iran's missile program while his own military budget and that of his allies is several times larger than Iran's, especially considering the discrepancy in population it's ridiculous.

Realistically after Trump imposed the maximum pressure campaign on Iran, many nations opposed to Iran were thinking that Iran's downfall was imminent. Now despite all the odds, Iran's economy is set to grow and the Houthis are gaining in Yemen. Realistically the Saudi campaign against Qatar also failed largely because of Iran, so what else is there left for them to do except bow out gracefully ?

Lmao. The weirdest and weakest claim. Why would he be nervous over a country he has been blamed on commiting genocide against. These are low-level cavemen who can't move further from where they are and effectively invaded from every corner. Nerves comes when you stand in front ww3 and face of multiple coalitions. Not from an opponent you bomb daily for your own pleasure.

The houthis aren't gaining an inch. 3 days ago they made an empty propaganda which was completely denied by the Yemeni Gov't and Salah who even went further to say we have finished off the houthi offensive on Marib now it is time to move on Sanaa which is not far away from that specific area and announcing their own offensive on San'aa.

I don't see any Campaign failing here. The Islah and Hadi hold most major cities, oil sector and ports and 80% of land which won't change and they ain't going anywhere anytime soon. Their future is in Yemen which they have solidified with Military

Last edited:
Iran welcomes Saudi change of tone, sees 'new chapter'
Issued on: 29/04/2021 - 23:38

6226e3c30542d4f1c4f1aec9c969aa99fd2bc457.webp

Iran on Thursday welcomed a "change of tone" from Saudi Arabia that could clear the way to a new era of cooperation between the rival regional powers.

The Islamic republic has been "a pioneer on the path to regional cooperation and welcomes the change of tone from Saudi Arabia", said foreign ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh.

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman called Tuesday in a television interview for "a good and special relationship" with Tehran, after sources said the two countries had held secret talks in Baghdad.

Khatibzadeh, in a statement, said that "by adopting constructive stances... the two countries... can enter a new chapter of interaction and cooperation to reach peace, stability and regional development, by overcoming differences".

The neighbouring countries, locked in a fierce struggle for regional dominance, cut ties in 2016 after Iranian protesters attacked Saudi diplomatic missions following the kingdom's execution of a revered Shiite cleric.

The Saudi crown prince has previously lashed out at Tehran, accusing it of fuelling regional insecurity.

The talks in Baghdad, facilitated by Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhemi, remained secret until the Financial Times reported that a first meeting was held on April 9.

An Iraqi government official confirmed the talks to AFP, while a Western diplomat said he had been "briefed in advance" about the effort to "broker a better relationship and decrease tensions
I also heard rumors that the Oman negotiations are going well which is why both Gov'ts made it public. They can both focus on other things. Saudi Arabia should focus on increasing defensive industry to Turkey's level or above which is to far-fatched but still worth aiming for it. Iran mostly should focus on economy and internal growth it is not yet a mature country the same goes to Saudi Arabia and the majority in the region they need all of them atleast 20-25 years to mature completely and come of age

Last edited:
The kike scums are no longer hiding the fact that their problem with Iran and not with the regime I wonder what the zio kike shah lovers will say about this??!.

The kike scums are no longer hiding the fact that their problem with Iran and not with the regime I wonder what the zio kike shah lovers will say about this??!.

Iran has to be destroyed for them to never be a threat to Israel ever again.

It is more likely the USA will collapse from internal melting pot of a million races/ethnicities as soon as the US dollar erodes over time. That's the glue keeping it all together.

Back
Top Bottom