What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

u never come up with logic discussion do u ?

IRANIAN DIGIT CAMO :

View attachment 12713

now fvck off dear :azn:

You have all kinds of different UPC camos, Einstein.

UPC camo:

33xxc43.png

17a2d3fc0a29.gif

universal-camouflage-patten-ucp-candidates.jpg

See the similarities, you dumb fanboy?

That's not true man . It might was 10 years ago but not now .

No one cares about these things today . I've seen dozens of people kissing , doing B.j , etc in the street or in the car .
Kissing in public? Are you sure about that? :o:

I am not talking about living together. If a person stays in a girl's house for few days, will it be enough for him to get arrested? And I've heard from my friend that she gets harassed in public places by men when she's in Iran. I don't know whether she's exaggerating or it is the reality. What's your opinion on that?

If that person is a man, he can get arrested. Also depends on in which neighborhood you are living.

See the similarities, you dumb fanboy?

u see i'm more expert on this than u could possibly imagine with your little tiny mind ....

if us could produce anything it wants under the name UCPa UCPb , ....

then no country in the world has the right to produce anything cause they are "similar with them"

plus who says that us started UCP camo project earlier than iran :crazy:

:cheesy: sorry to burst your bubble which u live in :partay:

Haman, you are a dumb phuck. You are a disgrace for everything that stands for intelligence. Yeah, the US has stolen Iranian uniform design.

Thanks dear , you too :D

thats what cats do when cornered !! running out of discussions ? :laugh:

No need to discuss with someone who asks why I am sure the US were first with their marpat camos. You are dumb. No need to deny it.

@Surenas

we have 2 or 3 space launch soon !

& some other hot stuffs going to unveil ...

so many good things happening in this country ... please focus on good things too !

Soon is when? And second, billions go to Iran's space program while people in Bam are still living in slums.

You are dumb. No need to deny it. Most people in Iran that are interested in military stuff and wander around on the internet are dumb. No need to deny that.

U see you lurk around calling others dumb , insulting others .....

its NOT gonna change anything !! instead work on developing your logic and brain !

you are putting the little shitty false info in your brain as an "ESTABLISHED FACT" which shows that you are the one who is dumb .

khoshahl shodam :-)

and ps. u just removed that part of your comment !

Soon is when? And second, billions go to Iran's space program while people in Bam are still living in slums.

first of all , only 75 millions !

people in Bam are still living in slums !?

i visited last year ... only 10% !

in fact they were living in slums before the incident !

soon = jan/feb

No need to discuss with someone who asks why I am sure the US were first with their marpat camos. You are dumb. No need to deny it.

why did you remove your comment ?

this is what u said :

"You are dumb. No need to deny it. Most people in Iran that are interested in military stuff and wander around on the internet are dumb. No need to deny that."

fool

why did you remove your comment ?

this is what u said :

"You are dumb. No need to deny it. Most people in Iran that are interested in military stuff and wander around on the internet are dumb. No need to deny that."

fool

thanks buddy ! :butcher:

Back
Top Bottom