What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

3.jpg

Yes, the lack of words is revealing! Go tell people in Tehran and Bam that you are trying to impress a bunch of Pakistanis and Indians on the internet with space launches.

This is also something that bothers me. Even though I disagree with their priorities and opinions, they are nice guys, no doubt about that.

But somewhere along the line I think they started to care more about the ideology of the government, rather than the country and the people. The latter can be spared/neglegted, as long as it advances the former. In reality it should be the other way around, governments are there for the people.

your own country launched probe into mars ... what is your priorities !?

This is Iran man . Kissing is normal .

I remember , A few years ago , I and my dad were in the car driving in highway , I saw a car going slowly in front of us , when we reached that I saw a pink cloth moving on drivers' feet , at first it seemed to be something in his hand but after a few seconds a lady's head appeared cleaning his lips .

The B.j wasn't abnormal as it can happen everywhere , what made me surprised was seeing a relaxed man driving in that condition :omghaha:
That's just insane. :o::o::o::o::o:

So do you think living with a girl for few days in the same house won't get a male person (tourist) arrested?

Yes, the lack of words is revealing! Go tell people in Tehran and Bam that you are trying to impress a bunch of Pakistanis and Indians with space launches.

As i said ... you are just focused on the dark side !!!

In america people fucked up in detroit ... but they spent billions on space !

You know how many people working in Iran's military & space industries ?

we can't **** some people for some other people !

your way of thinking is really close to arabs ...

As i said ... you are just focused on the dark side !!!

In america people fucked up in detroit ... but they spent billions on space !

You know how many people working in Iran's military & space industries ?

we can't **** some people for some other people !

your way of thinking is really close to arabs ...

I am living in Europe. You think people look at America when it comes to social development? No, they don't. Unlike over there, Europeans are much more logical when it comes to these issues.

Your mentality is a third world mentality. Thinking about insignificant space launches while a huge part of Iranians are living misery.

This is also something that bothers me. Even though I disagree with their priorities and opinions, they are nice guys, no doubt about that.

But somewhere along the line I think they started to care more about the ideology of the government, rather than the country and the people. The latter can be spared/neglegted, as long as it advances the former. In reality it should be the other way around, governments are there for the people.

In your avatar, who is that?

I am living in Europe. You think people look at America when it comes to social development? No, they don't. Unlike over there, Europeans are much more logical when it comes to these issues.

Your mentality is a third world mentality. Thinking about insignificant space launches while a huge part of Iranians are living misery.

*looks at India*

Got a point there

That's just insane. :o::o::o::o::o:

So do you think living with a girl for few days in the same house won't get a male person (tourist) arrested?

What I meant in response to Surenas was that Iran in 2014 is not like the first and second decade after the revolution .

I know some people that have their own place and do whatever they want like drinking , S3X , etc that are illegal but they haven't been arrested etc .

You will not have problem for these things in these days .

What I meant in response to Surenas was that Iran in 2014 is not like the first and second decade after the revolution .

I know some people that have their own place and do whatever they want like drinking , S3X , etc that are illegal but they haven't been arrested etc .

You will not have problem for these things in these days .

Not exactly true. There are still laws in Iran against these issues to get people arrested. Now please tell me, can someone live together by law as a unmarried couple?

Not exactly true. There are still laws in Iran against these issues to get people arrested. Now please tell me, can someone live together by law as a unmarried couple?

Dear Surenas , please read my post .

I didn't say it was legal . Its illegal but the situation is not like 10 - 15 years ago . Police doesn't care about unmarried relationships and even living together nowadays .

Forget those 1 week or daily movements that happens once or twice a year .

Incompetence, corruption, nepotism, backwardness, etc. Whenever you have people like Khamenei, Rafsanjani and Zanjani having billions of dollars, while people in Bam are living in modern slums, you know something is wrong.

And this Soheil guy is waiting on a phucking space launch. See the priorities! But don't take these guys as an example. Most people in Iran laugh at fanboys like soheil, haman and mohsen.
an accountant in a company may manage billion of dollars too, but it doesn't mean he is a billoner, if you have any proof that khamenei's life style is higher than poor people in Iran bring it, or else shut up.
unlike you, we are true patriots of our country, we are glad to see our country's advancement even if we have economical problems. and R&D is the future of any country, economy is nothing but R&D, if today we have economical problem, the reason returns back to the pahlavi and qajar era which didn't do anything but consuming our national resources.

BTW most people in Iran don't even listen to your kind, the past day was 9 Dei, if you know what I mean.

@rmi5 ; alan ke fekresho mikonam hads mizanam kia ru migi .... :D

are ye modati hast ke mesle sag raftan too loonashoon , ama fekr nemikonam be khatere oon bashe .

ye seri etefaghat posht parde oftad ......

tou hamoun military message kon behem, man check mikonam. bebinam manzouret kia hast va posht va parde inaa ra ham begou ;) bebinam manzouret hamouni hast ke man migam ya na ;)

Which people you mean? The people who are living like this?

Your people have destroyed Iran. A majority of Iranians are sick of your regime and ideology. Stop destroying Iran and go to Saudi; the place where your pedophile master is coming from.
yeah, even these people, and these people are among the ones whose votes makes you angry in every election.
saudi and wahhabis are number one ally of western countries, if someone needs to go there,it's your kind.

Dear Surenas , please read my post .

I didn't say it was legal . Its illegal but the situation is not like 10 - 15 years ago . Police doesn't care about unmarried relationships and even living together nowadays .

Forget those 1 week or daily movements that happens once or twice a year .

But as a foreigner you might want to be extra careful. You don't know any locals whu can point you in the right direction or which palms to grease.

It is better to obey the laws than breaking it.

If you have lived in Iran for a few years, you might know ho to get away with it.

But if you are new, then do not give a reason for authorities to clamp down.

yeah, even these people, and these people are among the ones whose votes makes you angry in every election.
saudi and wahhabis are number one ally of western countries, if someone needs to go there,it's your kind.

Which election? You mean selection? And even then in almost EVERY city or village the most moderate party has won. Without the basij goons and other mozdurs, Iranians would hang mullahs on every pole they can find. You just hope that that wouldn't happen one time.

Back
Top Bottom