What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I hate that.

Only because i am single. Otherwise i would indulge in those too. :)

Don't do B.J's but don't mind receiving it ;)

I think Valentine's day is the most horrible day because just because I am lonely LOL.

@S00R3NA Never seen you around here much. Hello :)

Hi .

I'm busy in these days :-)

why did you remove your comment ?

this is what u said :

"You are dumb. No need to deny it. Most people in Iran that are interested in military stuff and wander around on the internet are dumb. No need to deny that."

fool

Because I din't wanted to derail this thread, but since you mention it. You know I'm right. You guys are one of the most pathetic people in Iran. A bunch of fanboys, with no real knowledge nor sanity. Interested in topics where 99% of the people in Iran aren't even interested in. You think people in Bam or in most other regions give a flying phuck about a space launch?

first of all , only 75 millions !

people in Bam are still living in slums !?

i visited last year ... only 10% !

in fact they were living in slums before the incident !

soon = jan/feb
SOHEIL, which one do you prefer, next gen saegheh(with whatever name it will have) or the shafaq(kowthar)? :D

Kissing in public? Are you sure about that? :o:

This is Iran man . Kissing is normal .

I remember , A few years ago , I and my dad were in the car driving in highway , I saw a car going slowly in front of us , when we reached that I saw a pink cloth moving on drivers' feet , at first it seemed to be something in his hand but after a few seconds a lady's head appeared cleaning his lips .

The B.j wasn't abnormal as it can happen everywhere , what made me surprised was seeing a relaxed man driving in that condition :omghaha:

People aren't idiots, everybody knows what the deal is here... when it comes to spending money on R&D, military (basically things such that they can show to the outside world and gain some sort of admiration or whatever you wanna call ot) everything works flawlessly. But when it comes to earthquake victims, ecological preservation, ..., everything fails. Whether because people are corrupt or incompetent, I don't know. Probably a combination.

I remember , A few years ago , I and my dad were in the car driving in highway , I saw a car going slowly in front of us , when we reached that I saw a pink cloth moving on drivers' feet , at first it seemed to be something in his hand but after a few seconds a lady's head appeared cleaning his lips .

The B.j wasn't abnormal as it can happen everywhere , what made me surprised was seeing a relaxed man driving in that condition :omghaha:

That was one hilarious story :omghaha:

People aren't idiots, everybody knows what the deal is here... when it comes to spending money on R&D, military (basically things such that they can show to the outside world and gain some sort of admiration or whatever you wanna call ot) everything works flawlessly. But when it comes to earthquake victims, ecological preservation, ..., everything fails. Whether because people are corrupt or incompetent, I don't know. Probably a combination.

Incompetence, corruption, nepotism, backwardness, etc. Whenever you have people like Khamenei, Rafsanjani and Zanjani having billions of dollars, while people in Bam are living in modern slums, you know something is wrong.

And this Soheil guy is waiting on a phucking space launch. See the priorities! But don't take these guys as an example. Most people in Iran laugh at fanboys like soheil, haman and mohsen.

:sarcastic::pleasantry:

And this Soheil guy is waiting on a phucking space launch. See the priorities! But don't take these guys as an example. Most people in Iran laugh at fanboys like soheil, haman and mohsen.

This is also something that bothers me. Even though I disagree with their priorities and opinions, they are nice guys, no doubt about that.

But somewhere along the line I think they started to care more about the ideology of the government, rather than the country and the people. The latter can be spared/neglegted, as long as it advances the former. In reality it should be the other way around, governments are there for the people.

Incompetence, corruption, nepotism, backwardness, etc. Whenever you have people like Khamenei, Rafsanjani and Zanjani having billions of dollars, while people in Bam are living in modern slums, you know something is wrong.

3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom