What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

That's not true man . It might was 10 years ago but not now .

No one cares about these things today . I've seen dozens of people kissing , doing B.j , etc in the street or in the car .

Only a couple of months ago the moral police was still bothering people on the streets. Although I have to say that it changes with every period. Sometimes the patrols are much intensive, not?

But you can't officially live together as a unmarried couple, although it happens secretly in Tehran.

87278127175025827845.jpg

Only a couple of months ago the moral police was still bothering people on the streets. Although I have to say that it changes with every period. Sometimes the patrols are much intensive, not?

But you can't officially live together as a unmarried couple, although it happens secretly in Tehran.

Oh c'mon man ... we should have a little difference with animals !

That's not true man . It might was 10 years ago but not now .

No one cares about these things today . I've seen dozens of people kissing , doing B.j , etc in the street or in the car .

I hate that.

Only because i am single. Otherwise i would indulge in those too. :)

Don't do B.J's but don't mind receiving it ;)

I think Valentine's day is the most horrible day because just because I am lonely LOL.

@S00R3NA Never seen you around here much. Hello :)

Oh c'mon man ... we should have a little difference with animals !

Animals live together as unmarried couples?

Or means being different from animals, chopping fingers of thieves in public? Because we are worst than animals.

I am not talking about living together. If a person stays in a girl's house for few days, will it be enough for him to get arrested? And I've heard from my friend that she gets harassed in public places by men when she's in Iran. I don't know whether she's exaggerating or it is the reality. What's your opinion on that?

Uuh, there is no discussion about that. Thats a FACT. Look for US UPC camo.

u never come up with logic discussion do u ?

us UCP :

UCP%2002.jpg

IRANIAN DIGIT CAMO :

irn.jpg

now fvck off dear :azn:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom