What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

GEO = 35000 km above the earth surface , in your face haters !! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

while iran is advancing some are busy with their tribal racist BS .

LONG LIVE the only muslim nation present in space ! :smitten:

Wait for a few years for us. ;)

I have a serious question:

How worse the interference into personal lives by government? For example, let's say if an unmarried couple stays in one house, will it be enough to get the couple arrested?

Yes, that is enough to get arrested, and you sure will be arrested in such case. Even walking together on the streets as unmarried couple could get you in trouble. A friend of mine was once arrested because he was walking together with a girl on the streets, which in reality was his niece, but he had to prove it on the police station.

I've heard that rich families are capable of bribing the police and continue their day-to-day activities without any fear. Is it true?

Yes. Having money makes things much comfortable.

11484607785099611977.png

I have a serious question:

How worse the interference into personal lives by government? For example, let's say if an unmarried couple stays in one house, will it be enough to get the couple arrested?

I've heard that rich families are capable of bribing the police and continue their day-to-day activities without any fear. Is it true?

o_O:o:

you are so obsessed with IRI that u even hate the uniforms !

u need to visit a doc ! seriously !

I just asked a question. IRI has one of the worst uniforms in the world. Not need to take pride in that US MARPAT copy.

Yes, that is enough to get arrested, and you sure will be arrested in such case. Even walking together on the streets as unmarried couple could get you in trouble. A friend of mine was once arrested because he was walking together with a girl on the streets, which in reality was his niece, but he had to prove it on the police station.

That's not true man . It might was 10 years ago but not now .

No one cares about these things today . I've seen dozens of people kissing , doing B.j , etc in the street or in the car .

Back
Top Bottom