What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Hmm don't worry guys. Same thing happened back when we didn't had a mod.
At first start they ignore, but in the end it usually will get accepted. I don't understand why they refuse in the first place.

They usually only pass judgement upon the forum members. While a mod like neptune has more of a police duty in this forum.

And ignoring trolls ain't a option. Sooner or later everyone will find themselves answering trolls.

Hope they change their opinion quick.

Hmm don't worry guys. Same thing happened back when we didn't had a mod.
At first start they ignore, but in the end it usually will get accepted. I don't understand why they refuse in the first place.

They usually only pass judgement upon the forum members. While a mod like neptune has more of a police duty in this forum.

And ignoring trolls ain't a option. Sooner or later everyone will find themselves answering trolls.

Hope they change their opinion quick.

They won't change it quick but eventually they will. When was the last time you saw Arabs, Iranians and Turks agreed on the same issue. This was one of that rare moments.

They won't change it quick but eventually they will. When was the last time you saw Arabs, Iranians and Turks agreed on the same issue. This was one of that rare moments.

Yep.
That should be enough to acknowledge the problems by the higher ups. But no, it has to be the hard way as usual.

So when are we going to create a turmoil and plan a mass demonstration :)

Yep.
That should be enough to acknowledge the problems by the higher ups. But no, it has to be the hard way as usual.

So when are we going to create a turmoil and plan a mass demonstration :)

Let's give it a rest for the moment. If we do it too soon it will be acknowledges as trolling. Next i will bring this issue in Suggestions&Discussions thread.

Maybe one week later. That one will be locked too. Than....you know how it goes.

:enjoy:
Come one, tell me who are .....?:azn:
Trolls! Don't ask for more details lol
Yes stated that many times,the best mod would be non ME,non muslim for that section.
Yeah I agree, but it doesn't seem to be seeing light of the day, we should see how persistent @Sinan is in this way :P

Let's give it a rest for the moment. If we do it too soon it will be acknowledges as trolling. Next i will bring this issue in Suggestions&Discussions thread.

Maybe one week later. That one will be locked too. Than....you know how it goes

:crazy: It seems that you are quite professional in doing coup d'etat. :cheesy:

:crazy: It seems that you are quite professional in doing coup d'etat. :cheesy:

How do you think we made neptune a mod?
It wasn't easy mate.
We opened many many threads. We whined every day. To punish this they banned a member of ours.
As a reaction to this we all asked to ban us.
We opened threads to vote for a new mod. It got closed we opened a second one.

In the end after 2 or 3 weeks we prevailed. Neptune became a mod.
He banned the biggest troll.

He will hop by from time to time. We cal him pembe rüya . If you listen carefully at night, you can still hear him weep the following sentence.

God damn all those fuuuking Turks for giving me this immense buuuthurt :)

Hahahahah, I miss our dreamreaper.

Back
Top Bottom