What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Any attack in Syria will be cliche, non deterrent and may hurt the coalition forces in DZ in the short and long run. They will be seen a part of the game.

An attack on an Iranian general like the drone master mind, albeit ideal, maybe impossible and very risky. Will severely hurt Biden. Will super escalate every thing.
Will benefit Republicans and Netanyahu.
It will not be deterrent either. Trump actions were never deterrent.

An intermediate type of plan is not ideal and not deterrent but face saving.
It should not be too rough to escalate to another nuclear progress such as 90% enrichment which is another limitation.

What will stay irrespective is, Israeli merchants will have less collaboration and insurers. Less maritime support and less people.

The Israeli intelligence general will eye option B when possible and will pay the dearly price.

For Iran any escalation of any type is an opportunity to also escalate the nuclear field for political aims. Of course I do not see technical value to it.

Finally, another proof that JCPOA revival is not close at all if ever obtainable.

One may say the deadly attack was very late. One year late.
Well, they revealed it late. Deadly attacks have been happening for a year and were denied and downplayed. It was time to highlight it now.
They could hide this attack too.

Last edited:
Israel has been attacking Iranian tankers and arms carrying ships long before this shadow war was unveiled causing billions in losses for Iran.

Meanwhile Israel and the West cry over 2 lost foreign workers on a civilian ship while they have caused tens of casualties against Iran and Iranian backed forces.

Just goes to show you the hypocrisy of what a “western” life is worth vs how many “brown” people. Until Iran brings that ratio to 1:1, deterrence will never be established.

BJbtAYQ1K_0_135_591_1025_0_x-large.jpg

Seems to be more and more Iranian Judo athletes not agreeing with mullah policy.

Seems to be more and more Iranian Judo athletes not agreeing with mullah policy.

Still obsessed with Iran, Mr.Hasbara troll?

Still obsessed with Iran, Mr.Hasbara troll?

That's how he earns his shekels!

What a great pity that theres not a picture of him showing his solidarity with the sole palestinian judoka Wesam Abu Rmeila,one of only 5 palestinian athletes to compete at these games.
https://olympics.com/tokyo-2020/oly...athlete-profile-n1884707-abu-rmilah-wesam.htm
But I guess he was just too busy getting his pic taken 💩 brown nosing💩 the zionists,right?

This clown and those like him have 0 honor and only love for gold/money. Imagine claiming to be against your own country because of "human Rights" while standing with inhumane apartheid Israel.

No need to pretend to be surprised .Not the first time Iranians athletes tell the mullah regime what they think of him ,

Iran-national-team-001.jpg

So what? People have their opinions which can also change over time.

Me and my father always hated the mullahs. We never hesitated to express our opinion. I specifically dislike their force of hijab.

They never blocked me or hurt me though. I went to the best schools paid by government and talked against Khamenei and religion in religious classes.

I told positive things about Israel in my religious class to a teacher who was also an intelligence agent. I got answers but nobody offended or hurt me. I disagreed with them back then.

Last time I went to Iran I used the WiFi in government places and the airport and expressed my opinion against Hejab and Khamenei. No VPN. No filter shekan. Nothing happened to me :)
I still could express my anger.
Do your allies KSA and Bahrain do that?

I was an avid supporter of relationship with Israel on this forum like 8-10 yeas ago. I was immature. Israeli obsession to have weak neighbors preemptively will always be a barrier. We cannot be more than a tactical partner.

Last edited:
This is the Iranian firefighting plane..a converted Russian Ilyushin Il-76 modified by Iran to carry 40 tonnes of water at a time.

Iran’s Military Conducts 1st Firefighting Operation in Turkey
By
IFP Editorial Staff
-
August 1, 2021

The Iranian Armed Forces have carried out its first fire extinguishing operation in Turkey amid massive wildfires in the country.

1627820436307.png

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom