What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Algerian judoka sent home from Olympics after refusing to face Israeli
  • Fethi Nourine says: ‘Palestinian cause is bigger than all of this’
  • Athlete and coach suspended by International Judo Federation
  • He says he is proud of what he did.

No good deeds go unpunished by Zionists and their slaves!

One has principals and is an honorable Man

Sure "honor "

Maybe you would like to explain what is the great honor , in ordering your representative to loose on purpose under threats to his life and family.

No wonder Iran got banned from Judo for 4 years.

Saeid Mollaei had a chip on his shoulders. He wanted to prove that without the mullahs stopping him ,he can go all the way. And he did.

The first Iranian ever to win an Olympic medal in Judo , Saeid Mollaei :

AP21208404878462.jpg

~

The first Iranian ever to win an Olympic medal in Judo , Saeid Mollaei :
Yeah,and it only came at the cost of his own 💩personal reputation💩 in the nation of his birth.
But hey,who cares about legitimizing 🇮🇱zionist occupation,land theft and apartheid🇮🇱,when theres a sporting medal to be won,right? 🥈:tsk:
Just imagine for a moment tho`,if all of those athletes who had opposed apartheid back in the 60s,70s and 80s, had been like this guy and put their own personal ambition ahead of the the bigger moral issue.........a very grim thought indeed.:sad:

Another "Incompetence" of Rouhani government or "treason". you be the judge.

last week I saw pictures of Rice cultivation fields close to shiraz..may as well start making rice in the middle of desert..just like Rouhanis housing minister who was proud of making "ZERO" houses and his Electricity minister who can not plan beyond the tip of his shoe.. his Agricultural minister is proud of cultivating rice in middle of desert...

Who the FOCK are these morons...who do they report to..MI6!!.

I just want to mention quickly: liberals (reformists, moderates) are not known for their belief in domestic production. On the contrary, they are dogmatic adepts of Smithian concepts of international free trade and comparative advantage.

Therefore, they have a fundamental issue with domestic agriculture among others, which they do not consider economical. In addition to the economic argument, they make use of the environmental one, with a special focus on the water scarcity debate.

So when you see liberals pointing to domestic agriculture as the main source of water consumption, be aware that their ultimate reason for invoking this, ie what they want to get at, isn't a desire for more effective allocation and use of water resources for an equal if not superior agricultural output. No, their goal is to dismantle Iran's national agricultural sector and replace it with imports. As they have abundantly made clear with their statements.

A second, side objective the liberals pursue is the legalization and widespread consumption of "more productive" GMO's by Iranians. The same GMO's Obama banned from the kitchen of the White House (while allowing the American people to be exposed to the health risks stemming from them).

Here is Rohani's Head of the Department of Environment and former Minister of Agriculture Jihad under both Rafsanjani and Khatami, referring to the notion of agricultural self-sufficiency as an "absurdity" (!):

Also read up on Kaveh Madani, the former Deputy Head of the Department of Environment under this administration, who fled the country back to the UK when espionage charges were brought against him.

This is eye opening too:

Another crucial angle to this are of course the security imperatives. Food security being one of the last domains one will want to entrust foreign entities with. Which to these liberals doesn't seem to matter.

We should never lose sight of what's truly at stake behind these issues. You hear water scarcity, be on your guard that those who want Iran to return to the conditions of the Pahlavi era or to turn it into another Saudi Arabia economically speaking, will necessarily use the water debate to argue against self-reliance and domestic agricultural production. Whereas in fact, it is perfectly possible to expand national agriculture while making more economical use of water reserves (without resorting to hazardous technologies such as GMO's), but this the liberals will try to cover up or deny.

Last edited:
Houthis take more territory in the south as they try to cut off the supply route to Marib

The situation in Syria is rapidly deteriorating again as rebels have taken several areas in and around Daara. They now control some of the border with Jordan again. I'm guessing that Israel and the USA via Jordan are backing the rebels there.

In northern Syria, Idlib pocket, pro government forces are constantly bombing rebel positions.

Thousands of migrants flee Afghanistan through Iran and Turkey

Nothing Justifies Iran mollah's behaving like mob bosses in black and white movies ,telling the guy they are supposed to represent to take a fall for them.

You was my brother, Charley, you shoulda looked out for me a little bit . ..

~
Hello Hasbara troll

Scientists predicted that this would happen years ago, now it's a new reality, water scarcity.

In Iraq droughts are devastating farms. Some Iraqis blame Iran and Turkey for diverting water supplies

Some in Khuzestan blame the Iranian government for diverting their water resources, leading to protests

In the US, some parts of California are experiencing a severe drought

Droughts are occurring all over the world, including Kazakhstan

Earlier in the year we saw Tajikistan fighting with Kyrgyzstan over water resources. Egypt has issues with Ethiopia's new dam project that would divert water away from the Nile. China is planning on building the worlds largest dam to divert water from the Himalayas which would normally go to India.

As the earths population continues to soar, especially in developing nations, and water resources run out, this could eventually lead to a hot war between rival nations. The water shortages would already lead to millions of refugees and the potential wars over water would lead to millions more. This seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

Last edited:
Drone strike kills 2 members of an Israeli owned ship off the coast of Oman.

Scientists predicted that this would happen years ago, now it's a new reality, water scarcity.

In Iraq droughts are devastating farms. Some Iraqis blame Iran and Turkey for diverting water supplies

Some in Khuzestan blame the Iranian government for diverting their water resources, leading to protests

In the US, some parts of California are experiencing a severe drought

Droughts are occurring all over the world, including Kazakhstan

Earlier in the year we saw Tajikistan fighting with Kyrgyzstan over water resources. Egypt has issues with Ethiopia's new dam project that would divert water away from the Nile. China is planning on building the worlds largest dam to divert water from the Himalayas which would normally go to India.

As the earths population continues to soar, especially in developing nations, and water resources run out, this could eventually lead to a hot war between rival nations. The water shortages would already lead to millions of refugees and the potential wars over water would lead to millions more. This seems like a disaster waiting to happen.
Just a thought...countries that have mountain ranges and therefore control the sources of fresh water rivers (melting snow) will come out on the top...if you are down stream on a river you better be nice..lol...iran will be fine they own the mountains and rivers..just change to agricultural methods to use less water..

The Iranian government seems to be addressing some of the issues regarding water scarcity in the country, albeit slowly. Installing water desalination plants will be good for Iran's future. If possible these plants should preferably run on renewable energy.

One disadvantage is that most of Iran's terrain is mildly arid and Iran suffers from long term deforestation. However we know that by planting drought resistant trees and vegetation on mass that expanding deserts can be converted into lush forests.

China currently has the worlds largest man made forest on earth which was initiated to stop the Gobi desert from expanding. There is also currently a plan in place to stop the Sahara desert from expanding by planting trees.

I believe that there is currently a plan in place to plant 1 billion trees in the next couple of years in Iran. That's ambitious but even a fraction of that would still be better than sitting back and doing nothing. A few years ago Ethiopia planted over 300 million trees in one day so it's possible.

Just a thought...countries that have mountain ranges and therefore control the sources of fresh water rivers (melting snow) will come out on the top...if you are down stream on a river you better be nice..lol...iran will be fine they own the mountains and rivers..just change to agricultural methods to use less water..

Drone hits exactly the living part of the ship. Intention to kill.
Only a blind could not see the eventual escalation.

Israel will ask for help since escalation is too dangerous on their own.
They may get some help under the table but in the real scenery, the word will be “they are not sure it was Iran”. Probably it was not Iran. Could be non Iranian militia.

Israel benefit is to highlight the incident unlike the events in Jordan or Gulf or Irbil that were downplayed.

Last edited:
I acknowledge there are many things about Iran, that stems from inside of Iran, that I am unaware of, socially, culturally, and emotionally. I have lived outside of Iran for a very long time now.

However, I do know the Westerners quite well as I have lived in half a dozen countries in the West and worked with them daily, and met people from all over the world, working with me and sharing their ideas and knowledge of other countries.

What amazes me about Iran and Iran loving Iranians, is how COURAGEOUS they are.

This is often missed by so many. Let me explain.

Yes, yes, indeed, we have many cowards. Many, many of them. They thank a nation hostile to Iran, who has repeatedly murdered Iranian scientists, continues to attack Iranian infrastructure, forces indirectly sanctions again Iranian people, even though it was that nation that gave them the opportunities to win a gold medal. There are Iranians in U.S. who wish for 2 millions Iranians to die so the shah's son can come to Iran, they have actually SAID it to my face, and got angry that I called them a murdering coward.

But then again. there are many COURAGEOUS Iranians everywhere. Right here on this forum.

What is COURAGE to me?

It is the principle of honor and respect for the righteous cause with strength of devotion, irrespective of self gain at the expense of others.

At a time when it seems that almost the whole world is against Iran and Iranians, when traitors serve their own interests at the expense of the suffering of Iranian people (and other people in Middle East and elsewhere, e.g. Venezuela), when materialism, consumerism, and a bankrupt culture depends on commoditization of every aspect of decency and humanity, and weaponization of every cause, injustice or grievances, STILL there are IRANIANS WHO LIVE WITH COURAGE TO DEFEND SOMETHING WORTH DEFENDING.

When was the last time Iran won anything of a major strategic value?

I can think of shooting down the U.S. drone or the launching of Bavar 373.

With so few wins on Iran side, still many fight and go one.

On the Western side, I SEE NO COURAGE of a degree anywhere near what Iranians demonstrate every day.

Show me a Western country that has fought against all odds, against so many, for so little gain, for so long, and STILL CONTINUES to fight no matter how it APPEARS to be against all odds of fighting a superpower and its global apparatus of imperialism and slavery, global market domination, and global control for economic prosperity of itself at the expense of everyone else?

Would anyone else fight at the same degree, if they were in the same place as Iran?

How many countries have decided to side with U.S. and be its client state?

Without prejudice, or bias, or false sense of patriotism, - I genuinely believe Iran and Iran loving patriotic Iranians are COURAGEOUS against all odds and I consider the Westerners (generally speaking) COWARDS who have give in to materialism and consumerism, global imperial domination for a house or a car or a vaction.

I have respect for all of you here in this forum who fight for Iran's cause:

To live our lives based on our own aspirations and not be a U.S. slave client state

I was there when I heard Zarif in 2004 in a meeting in N.Y. at a hotel talking to media people covered by CSPAN: Iran wants to be independent and not a client state of the Western superpowers.

I am proud to be an Iranian, for a single reason, that as a whole consciousness of a nation, those that genuinely love Iran (not themselves) DO NOT WANT TO BE A SLAVE STATE TO OTHERS.

That to me is COURAGEOUS.

My respect, to all of you.

Drone hits exactly the living part of the ship. Intention to kill.
Only a blind could not see the eventual escalation.

Israel will ask for help since escalation is too dangerous on their own.
They may get some help under the table but in the real scenery, the word will be “they are not sure it was Iran”. Probably it was not Iran. Could be non Iranian militia.

Israel benefit is to highlight the incident unlike the events in Jordan or Gulf or Irbil that were downplayed.

Definitely major escalation as death was involved, they are saying they will retaliate so that remains to be seen what they consider to be "harsh response".
I acknowledge there are many things about Iran, that stems from inside of Iran, that I am unaware of, socially, culturally, and emotionally. I have lived outside of Iran for a very long time now.

However, I do know the Westerners quite well as I have lived in half a dozen countries in the West and worked with them daily, and met people from all over the world, working with me and sharing their ideas and knowledge of other countries.

What amazes me about Iran and Iran loving Iranians, is how COURAGEOUS they are.

This is often missed by so many. Let me explain.

Yes, yes, indeed, we have many cowards. Many, many of them. They thank a nation hostile to Iran, who has repeatedly murdered Iranian scientists, continues to attack Iranian infrastructure, forces indirectly sanctions again Iranian people, even though it was that nation that gave them the opportunities to win a gold medal. There are Iranians in U.S. who wish for 2 millions Iranians to die so the shah's son can come to Iran, they have actually SAID it to my face, and got angry that I called them a murdering coward.

But then again. there are many COURAGEOUS Iranians everywhere. Right here on this forum.

What is COURAGE to me?

It is the principle of honor and respect for the righteous cause with strength of devotion, irrespective of self gain at the expense of others.

At a time when it seems that almost the whole world is against Iran and Iranians, when traitors serve their own interests at the expense of the suffering of Iranian people (and other people in Middle East and elsewhere, e.g. Venezuela), when materialism, consumerism, and a bankrupt culture depends on commoditization of every aspect of decency and humanity, and weaponization of every cause, injustice or grievances, STILL there are IRANIANS WHO LIVE WITH COURAGE TO DEFEND SOMETHING WORTH DEFENDING.

When was the last time Iran won anything of a major strategic value?

I can think of shooting down the U.S. drone or the launching of Bavar 373.

With so few wins on Iran side, still many fight and go one.

On the Western side, I SEE NO COURAGE of a degree anywhere near what Iranians demonstrate every day.

Show me a Western country that has fought against all odds, against so many, for so little gain, for so long, and STILL CONTINUES to fight no matter how it APPEARS to be against all odds of fighting a superpower and its global apparatus of imperialism and slavery, global market domination, and global control for economic prosperity of itself at the expense of everyone else?

Would anyone else fight at the same degree, if they were in the same place as Iran?

How many countries have decided to side with U.S. and be its client state?

Without prejudice, or bias, or false sense of patriotism, - I genuinely believe Iran and Iran loving patriotic Iranians are COURAGEOUS against all odds and I consider the Westerners (generally speaking) COWARDS who have give in to materialism and consumerism, global imperial domination for a house or a car or a vaction.

I have respect for all of you here in this forum who fight for Iran's cause:

To live our lives based on our own aspirations and not be a U.S. slave client state

I was there when I heard Zarif in 2004 in a meeting in N.Y. at a hotel talking to media people covered by CSPAN: Iran wants to be independent and not a client state of the Western superpowers.

I am proud to be an Iranian, for a single reason, that as a whole consciousness of a nation, those that genuinely love Iran (not themselves) DO NOT WANT TO BE A SLAVE STATE TO OTHERS.

That to me is COURAGEOUS.

My respect, to all of you.
As usual, thank you for your inciteful posts as always.

Don't forget we have many traitors within the government as well, many that try to profit or push their personal goals at the expense of people, some even working for foreign intelligence. We need a thriving, successful and creative people in order to play this game, solve our issues, reduce polarization and succeed as a nation that will add another 1000 years to its history.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom